Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine with BlueStacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksg88
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Cheat Engine with BlueStacks Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am unable to figure out what I did wrong when using Cheat Engine with Bluestacks. I tried to mod the game "Gladiator Heroes" and I have successfully modded the gems available in-game but for the each Gladiator present in the game, who gain Xp points for each match, either offline or online or whatever, whenever a gladiator is used, that character gain XP points, I am unable to mod the XP value. I am trying to mod the XP value using Cheat Engine.

The method I followed: I hooked cheat engine with bluestacks and the settings of the Cheat Engine is same as previous gems mod. I scanned the memory with exact value of XP point (First Scan). Later, I participated in the offline match and gained 100 XP points and for the Next Scan, I used to the new XP points. By scanning at last, I figured out two addresses.

I tried to edit the value of those addresses. But the XP point did not change as did the gems in-game. Am I doing anything wrong? If I could change the gems available in-game, then modding XP points should not be a problem. But I do something wrong at some step.. Kindly someone help or provide some other method which is feasible with Cheat Engine.
Prehistoricman
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you've changed your XP value, does it still update to match the value on-screen?

If so, you've found a display value rather than a real value. Watch this tutorial on finding real values from display ones: YouTube v=06t_hoWGa5c

ksg88
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I forgot to mention this.. The value on screen did not change when I changed the value of the memory in Cheat Engine. Thanks for the youtube link. I am trying to crack this nut. Hope I get it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: