Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The entire Trump administration is a mistake

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: The entire Trump administration is a mistake Reply with quote

Link

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not defending anyone but russians are pretty cool what's the big deal?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:

International election collusion has and always been an impeachable offense, doesn't matter where you are from or who you are.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

International election collusion has and always been an impeachable offense, doesn't matter where you are from or who you are.

russians can't vote here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

russians can't vote here

Bro, do you even keep up with what has been going on. Trump had his son go to Russia to make a deal with the Kremlin to help booster himself in the election by getting dirt on other candidates. That's collusion AND treason. He betrayed the United States by doing this and he got caught red handed.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean, did he though or are you just saying you think he did therefore he did?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I mean, did he though or are you just saying you think he did therefore he did?

All evidence is already in public domain, just like Hillary's emails, who's guilty of crimes against humanity.

So yes, I'd say it's right to accuse him of collusion, unless the Trump family has evidence of his son doing something else while he was in Russia, which they aren't even trying to provide at this point, which a good pathological liar should be capable of doing and should do to cover their asses.

Their defense is "collusion is just politics, it's normal."

Really?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

russians can't vote here

Bro, do you even keep up with what has been going on. Trump had his son go to Russia to make a deal with the Kremlin to help booster himself in the election by getting dirt on other candidates. That's collusion AND treason. He betrayed the United States by doing this and he got caught red handed.

There's nothing wrong with getting dirt on candidates so long as it's truthful and accurate. Slander and misrepresentation would be a crime, hiring russian investigators to dig up dirt (metaphorically speaking) doesn't seem like an issue to me. It's not collusion because the russians aren't running for president nor voting for a president, they were in no way a competitor in the presidential race
I suggest you look up what collusion is but a contemporary example would be players teaming up in an every-man-for-himself type of game (say paintball for example). If I and another player secretly colluded by pretending to not notice each other should we run into each other on the open field, or prioritizing shooting at another visible target before shooting at each other, we boost each other's final ranking by at least one standing. The idea is to discreetly help each other get to the top two positions before facing off, that way we each are more likely to get either the grand or runner up prize instead of tapping out in 12th place etc. In a game like PU Battlegrounds this is legal and happens a lot where players will have premade teams in a discord and they just wipe the map before killing each other, ensuring that every match they get into the top ranks. In a different game this might be considered illegal and thus it would have to be secretive and discreet and thus it becomes collusion rather than just teaming up.
So now we can see that the trump administration could not have been "colluding" as it were with russians as they weren't even in the running for president.
Also how the hell is it treason? Treason would be if
1. The US were at war with russia
2. Trump administration gave or exchanged some sort of advantage-bearing asset to the russians
But we're not at war and the russians helped trump, not the other way around...
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

russians can't vote here

There's nothing wrong with getting dirt on candidates so long as it's truthful and accurate. Slander and misrepresentation would be a crime, hiring russian investigators to dig up dirt (metaphorically speaking) doesn't seem like an issue to me. It's not collusion because the russians aren't running for president nor voting for a president, they were in no way a competitor in the presidential race
I suggest you look up what collusion is but a contemporary example would be players teaming up in an every-man-for-himself type of game (say paintball for example). If I and another player secretly colluded by pretending to not notice each other should we run into each other on the open field, or prioritizing shooting at another visible target before shooting at each other, we boost each other's final ranking by at least one standing. The idea is to discreetly help each other get to the top two positions before facing off, that way we each are more likely to get either the grand or runner up prize instead of tapping out in 12th place etc. In a game like PU Battlegrounds this is legal and happens a lot where players will have premade teams in a discord and they just wipe the map before killing each other, ensuring that every match they get into the top ranks. In a different game this might be considered illegal and thus it would have to be secretive and discreet and thus it becomes collusion rather than just teaming up.
So now we can see that the trump administration could not have been "colluding" as it were with russians as they weren't even in the running for president.
Also how the hell is it treason? Treason would be if
1. The US were at war with russia
2. Trump administration gave or exchanged some sort of advantage-bearing asset to the russians
But we're not at war and the russians helped trump, not the other way around...

Satire

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: