Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono / The Forest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KalasDev
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:37 am    Post subject: Mono / The Forest Reply with quote

I had another one about this but I didn't really got any useful information there, I'm more experienced with Cheat Engine Assembly but not with what it needs in the Mono Dissector part, I'm trying in the game: The Forest, to make a Script where It will give me all items, I found in Mono this:

imgur.com/a/UFhmS

I'm trying to find a way to make a Script where It will do that option, I'm not sure how to achieve this.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Sunbeam told you months back

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=2217

What's so hard about that? Call the function.

Quote:
basically how the trainer (most likely) calls exactly the _addAllItems command developers implemented:

If you want to be spoonfed and given an asm code, it would not be from me especially after all the backbiting about me and sunbeam you have done.

Anyone else feels like spoonfeeding you, that is their choice especially knowing that you will claim it as yours to your minions withhold knowledge from them and claim yourself to be something you're not.

Quote:
I'm more experienced with Cheat Engine Assembly

The biggest lie if i have ever read, you haven't a clue about the call instruction

http://x86.renejeschke.de/html/file_module_x86_id_26.html

Last edited by STN on Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
KalasDev
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look what I asked and what you replied back, I'm not looking for someone to build a code for me, the point for me was for someone to give me a lead on how to start doing this, This is a Cheat Engine Forum, I don't understand why you so mad about something that doesn't even involves you, we all learn here and that's exactly what I'm trying to do.

What SunBeam told me was too experienced for me at the time, he just told me what to do but that's why I asked here how do I start in doing this, I'm so sorry I'm not so experienced with Cheat Engine like you are.

And yes I am more experienced with Assembly then with Lua, or whatever else, I didn't say I know everything which is why I even started this post.
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Dear Kalas,

Learn ASM, please.

Sincerely yours,
SunBeam
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cracks me up
Quote:
I am more experienced with Assembly
I'm so sorry I'm not so experienced with Cheat Engine like you

You are super staff at mrantifun website, if you ask him i am sure even he can tell you the answer is staring right in your face or you can't ask him for some reason?.

I am not mad, i am actually laughing at the level of stupidity and this isn't the first time. You remember whenever you would ask something on old discord and Sunbeam told you that you needed to learn the basics but you were like "nah someone tell me how to do this and i will automatically learn" - this spoonfeding continued and look where we are now. Relying on others to do the simplest of things. You know what Sunbeam used to tell us since day one ?

Quote:
Mark my words!

Laughing

The problem here is

You want to run, nay, fly an airplane before you have learned how to crawl.

Experienced my ass, the answer is right in your face and you're so experienced in asm but you don't know how cheat engine can do this Laughing

And this makes me wonder what is the requirements for becoming a super staff at MAF and how much he helps his own staff?. From the impression i am getting (and i could be wrong but doesn't look like it) is it's frowned upon to ask for help or perhaps he doesn't talk to you at all? That the impression on everyone should be that you bunch are some mighty trainer making freaks who know it all.

I really think it's like this because you have been at this since April
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=2217 - Tue May 02, 2017

In all this time, you're still where you started.

Just pathetic if you ask me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: