Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fellow conservatives sound ridiculous defending trump

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: fellow conservatives sound ridiculous defending trump Reply with quote

The Trump administration is a failing mess and the Russia story is becoming more sinister every week. I wish more (R) would disavow Trump's scandals. I can't even consume conservative media anymore because of how cringe it is.

Link
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Republicans have always been known for peddling extreme bullshit, worse than the democrats (although Hillary Clinton is a devil worshipper, so there's that).

Like most of the Reagan administration has been arrested for pedophilia and other various crimes against humanity, yet republicans hold Reagan as like the poster child for conservative values. It's pretty laughable the cognitive dissonance. Right now the left is starting to reflect authoritarian values though, so they are just as bad.

All in all, don't believe in politicians, believe in yourself and what you can do to make America great yourself.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US gov't is only paranoid about Russian interference in their elections because the United States has spent decades influencing foreign elections and overthrowing democratically elected officials in countries throughout the world, especially Russia. They did that in Iran when they installed the Shah. In return, the Iranian people overthrew the Shah and brought in a very anti Western, pro Sharia leader. That's what they mean by blowback.

Sorry Clifford, I don't buy this story one bit. I think it's paranoia, and the third Red Scare.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's honestly amazing how far they will go to tow the line.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

🌊 &#12775 wrote:
The US gov't is only paranoid about Russian interference in their elections because the United States has spent decades influencing foreign elections and overthrowing democratically elected officials in countries throughout the world, especially Russia. They did that in Iran when they installed the Shah. In return, the Iranian people overthrew the Shah and brought in a very anti Western, pro Sharia leader. That's what they mean by blowback.

Sorry Clifford, I don't buy this story one bit. I think it's paranoia, and the third Red Scare.

I agree that the media is hyperventilating on the Russia issue, but that doesn't excuse the White House's problems. The Russia story itself doesn't bother me as much as the way the Trump administration responds to it. They lie about a fact they already know the answer to until they get caught rinse and repeat. I voted for Trump to drain the swamp, but his administration is the swampiest place I've seen.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From someone much wiser than me,

No right or wrong. No friends or enemies. No Rule of Law. No morality or ethics. No Golden Rule. No love Thy Neigbor. Welcome to the new GOP

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both sides are just bought out and corrupt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: