Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Mono] Dollar as a classname

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Redouane
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: [Mono] Dollar as a classname Reply with quote

Hello,

The game that I was cheating on : Eve of Destruction - REDUX Vietnam.

I found the code that decreases the rocket launcher ammo (also decreases the ammo of explosive projectiles), when I enable the mono features, I notice that it's in the method $:MoveNext (at offset 87e), the classname is $ ?

I tried finding the method id, and calling getClass and getClassName from Lua, and it returns '$'.

Also, when I click 'goto address' and type '$:MoveNext', it takes me to another address, not the method that I found while searching for the ammo code.

a weird thing is : the code that decreases the rifles ammo (all rifles, pistols and machineguns) is in WeaponScript:machineGunOneShot.

On the left window in picture below, it's the method that decreases the ammo, o the right window, the one I found by using (goto address), is that possible?
-Thanks

weirdJIT.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  64.18 KB
 Viewed:  2187 Time(s)

weirdJIT.PNG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: