Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

buy 4CHN
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
u made 1 gamble on a speculation (not investing) n u assume to urself to be a savant in trading and investing?

better start calling all the pension funds, trusts, endowments, sovereign wealth funds to raise a capital for ur own fund

I've been trading between all sorts of digital currencies, I don't have all my eggs in one basket, that's the basics of free market trading, especially considering how volatile the market is. I know what I'm doing, it's not that hard when you can easily learn how to trade properly with the internet. I have spread sheets on my methods and when I should trade based on % profit. Sure, I'm not some day trader, but I make extra money on the side when I can with my digital currency portfolio and it works. Who are you to say that my methods aren't investment, and purely speculation. As far as I can tell, bitcoin and other currencies are just soaring.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are speculations because there no fundemental specifiers of the value that's based on.

Yeah you'll make money off them and probably lots of it as cryptocurrency technology is introduced and possibly becomes the norm. Great that it's a hobby you do in the side that earns but don't get that confused or don't misinform people about what it is

I don't know much about it other than its mechanics and nobody does. Everybody can give suggestions on its possibilities but nobody knows the underlying driving factor that bases its value from.

Such as reason why growth companies are volatile.

You can not predict or certainly tell me what the value of bitcoin is or eth. You can only tell me "it is probably going to go x". Which are loosely based assumptions. It is more guess work than science, why they are speculative and not an investment.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
These are speculations because there no fundemental specifiers of the value that's based on.

Yeah you'll make money off them and probably lots of it as cryptocurrency technology is introduced and possibly becomes the norm. Great that it's a hobby you do in the side that earns but don't get that confused or don't misinform people about what it is

I don't know much about it other than its mechanics and nobody does. Everybody can give suggestions on its possibilities but nobody knows the underlying driving factor that bases its value from.

Such as why growth companies are volatile.

You can not predict or certainly tell me what the value of bitcoin is or eth. It is more guess work than science, why they are speculative and not an investment.

Block chain technology is trustless, and decentralized, and is 100% verfication based. I could write up a huge post in an eli5 form. I've helped people design their shutter coins based on LTC frameworks. I understand it very well, the only main currency that differs from the rest is ethereum, because it's verification and contract based, which makes its safer for business.

Example,

I want to pay you 5 ethereum for doing an online assignment. In the contract I program, it has certain parameters to be met in order for the funds to be released. So when you finish that assignment and send it for approval in my system, it goes through to the contract that was written up, and approves or disapproves depending if x or y has been met according to how specific you make the contract, and the funds are released and sent through the traditional block chain reward system, much like bitcoin in that sense. The only similarity actually.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there was a company that patented the technology behind btc and eth then there is concrete value to derive from. If that company has a legitimate business then there is merit for it to be an investment.

However, you come up with different coins, different systems, none that are standardized which create a loose market with no parameters, structure, or regulation. The ability to value the different coin becomes impossible which makes them a speculative gamble.

I'm not questioning the technology.

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can patent your own copycat block chain technology, that's what the government is working on right now to combat BTC, but considering that Satoshi made block chain technology open source for all to improve upon, having the government develop their own digital currency based on what we use and what works already just smells like trouble and a failed project from the get go and super forced.

all new currencies have originated from and based their programming on bitcoin, there's not much else that has proven to work better, when it comes to regulating a digital currency system.

I work in San Francisco, Oakland, Palo alto, and berkeley, lots of businesses and contractors, even the catering company i work for sometimes. I see in town small business advertisements that say they accept bitcoin, it's just the major corporate companies aren't on board yet. It's simply a matter of time as the dollar continues to inflate and the value of time BTC and ETH to rise as a result, since it's globally used and its value mostly compared to the USD, since that's where all the major development teams and traders like Coinbase reside. Pretty much just the bay area and China.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you and i are not arguing the same thing. I said sure blockchain technology will most likely adopt as a norm for currency in the future. And you will most likely make money off of cryptocurrency, especially if you get in on day one. but valuing each coin is impossible for a trader or an investor. if you get in on day one, you will most likely have higher upsides than downsides. but for people buying into eth and btc there is no way to decisively pinpoint what the true value of btc or eth is because its a new market. you can not scientifically say that eth will go up by x amount tomorrow and if you get it correctly, it's only by sheer coincidence or luck rather than deductive proof, because again there are no underlying driving factors that establishes their pricing(at least not that i know of). these are just fundamental investing philosophy. distinguishing between true value and hype. im not saying blockchain is a joke and nobody will use cryptocurrency in the future. im saying you can't price where btc or eth or any other coin will go, it is just speculation. even with facts like small businesses and e commerc are now accepting bitcoin, which means bitcoin will go up in value are just assumptions. yes, maybe it will go up because of that. but you can't decisively know for sure. that's why its speculation. You are speculating it will go up because of what you hear on the news or observe. not a mathematically based valuing tool.

edit:
i.e half people thought stocks will go down after electing trump other half thought it will go up. the people who thought stocks will go down is because they think electing trump will create uncertainty due to new variable in play as we've never had a person with no political experience in office before. the other half thought it will go up because of whatever policies trump promise or other variations on either side.

these are all fair assumptions. the stocks went up. for people who bet that the stocks will go up even if they were right with their assumption were just lucky. and the people who bet that the stocks would go down were unlucky. And whatever reason each side made were just speculations because the assumptions made were just asusmptions and not mathematically derived or fundamentally derived by the underlying factors that prices stock values.

you can still make money on assumptions, but that is a speculation not a disciplined approach of investing. the #1 bond trader in the US, Mark Kiesel skipped out on the stock rally after the election of Trump because he knows it was just a rally and not derived from a disciplined approach of investing.

tough guy talix wrote:
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now is the best time to buy when it's 1.5c~2c each, there hasn't been any pumps yet and the devs are distributing/burning the premine before we go public with advertising and business strategies
I don't see it going doge but you should definitely drop some pocket change into it
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
now is the best time to buy when it's 1.5c~2c each, there hasn't been any pumps yet and the devs are distributing/burning the premine before we go public with advertising and business strategies
I don't see it going doge but you should definitely drop some pocket change into it
i have 800
do you see it going to $1+?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How 2 buy
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
i have 800

realistically yes, some are hoping for it to moon to $20 but I don't see that happening seeing as we've had to undergo a name/logo change and disaffiliate with 4chan
it's just chancoin now
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
i have 800

realistically yes, some are hoping for it to moon to $20 but I don't see that happening seeing as we've had to undergo a name/logo change and disaffiliate with 4chan
it's just chancoin now
ill pull out much earlier than hoping for $20 for sure, while it would be nice, its not enough money to risk waiting that high and would rather just come out with some extra spending money

whats the easiest way to get that shit back into actual usd when i do want to pull out? conver to btc, wait for btc to rise a bit, then what. have you ever used a btc atm? theres some in my city. what takes the least fees
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i take the least fees, just give it to me, ill transfer ur money back to usd

tough guy talix wrote:
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
i have 800

it's just chancoin now
ill pull out much earlier than hoping for $20 for sure, while it would be nice, its not enough money to risk waiting that high and would rather just come out with some extra spending money

whats the easiest way to get that shit back into actual usd when i do want to pull out? conver to btc, wait for btc to rise a bit, then what. have you ever used a btc atm? theres some in my city. what takes the least fees

coinbase would be safe, there's no atms near me so idk
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coinbase sucks dick
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Coinbase sucks dick
alternatives?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: