Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How's everyone been doing?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: How's everyone been doing? Reply with quote

Well being wise and what not. Let loose.
Will contribute if wanted

Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my summer class is almost over
no more walking a mile in 110 F weather
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing D 3 RoS with the new necromancer. Other than that, rn just playing music and writing. Keeping dream journals, among other types, and trying to make my life and others around me appreciate life more. Ever since I moved out of my psycho landlords house, I've been doing a million times better and sober. What a ride that was.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Been playing D 3 RoS with the new necromancer. Other than that, rn just playing music and writing. Keeping dream journals, among other types, and trying to make my life and others around me appreciate life more. Ever since I moved out of my psycho landlords house, I've been doing a million times better and sober. What a ride that was.

What's the benefits for keeping a dream journal? I've considered it but instead ended up just making a journal about everyday shit. Haven't wrote anything down in months either.
Currently trying to do my own thing and be optimistic but lately it hasn't been easy because of emotions but I'll live, just gotta have my priorities straight and get my life together.

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

What's the benefits for keeping a dream journal? I've considered it but instead ended up just making a journal about everyday shit. Haven't wrote anything down in months either.
Currently trying to do my own thing and be optimistic but lately it hasn't been easy because of emotions but I'll live, just gotta have my priorities straight and get my life together.

this
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

The benefits go completely overlooked, and people will lie to you about the actual reality of what dreams are. By acknowledging when you are dreaming and the details of your reality when you are dreaming, and you are capable of keeping your mind sound and not get too excited, You exist in your own personal heaven in a higher dimension(which could help explain the time dilation effects from when you wake up) that you can manipulate to your own wishing, as a result of potential DMT being released while you are asleep. That's my hypothesis of it, no real evidence or proof.

Dream states can be attained more than through just sleep tho, lots of meditation over time can achieve this for you, and it helps sharpen your mind. overall extremely beneficial. There's a lot more I could share too, but Dreams are more than just dreams, they can be moments of the past, premonitions, and I've studied that shared dreaming is definitely possible, but not like in the sense of the movie Inception. I've yet to come across someone who has come into and interacted with my dreams though.

In some occult practices, many entities and deities people worship come to them in dreams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_telepathy

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

Last edited by Channel GannoK on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

The benefits go completely overlooked, and people will lie to you about the actual reality of what dreams are. By acknowledging when you are dreaming and the details of your reality when you are dreaming, and you are capable of keeping your mind sound and not get too excited, You exist in your own personal heaven in a higher dimension that you can manipulate to your own wishing, as a result of potential DMT being released while you are asleep. That's my hypothesis of it, no real evidence or proof.

Dream states can be attained more than through just sleep tho, lots of meditation over time can achieve this for you, and it helps sharpen your mind. overall extremely beneficial. There's a lot more I could share too, but Dreams are more than just dreams, they can be moments of the past, premonitions, and I've studied that shared dreaming is definitely possible, but not like in the sense of the movie Inception. I've yet to come across someone who has come into and interacted with my dreams though.

So it helps with astral projection as well? I've tried meditation for a month straight until I quit and only gotten so far with it to the point where I've cleared my mind completely.
I have yet to achieve the OBE.

pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

The benefits go completely overlooked, and people will lie to you about the actual reality of what dreams are. By acknowledging when you are dreaming and the details of your reality when you are dreaming, and you are capable of keeping your mind sound and not get too excited, You exist in your own personal heaven in a higher dimension that you can manipulate to your own wishing, as a result of potential DMT being released while you are asleep. That's my hypothesis of it, no real evidence or proof.

So it helps with astral projection as well? I've tried meditation for a month straight until I quit and only gotten so far with it to the point where I've cleared my mind completely.
I have yet to achieve the OBE.

Ever since I did DMT, I have had OBE frequently, and continue to this day but not because I want to, but because I need to see certain things and learn some stuff. Being able to have an OBE isn't always a good thing, it can be extremely frightening at times if you don't know where you are going, but once you realize that your soul is immortal and timeless and no harm can be done to it in the astral level and all you have to do is think about coming back to your body, then your fear becomes subsided.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

The benefits go completely overlooked, and people will lie to you about the actual reality of what dreams are. By acknowledging when you are dreaming and the details of your reality when you are dreaming, and you are capable of keeping your mind sound and not get too excited, You exist in your own personal heaven in a higher dimension(which could help explain the time dilation effects from when you wake up) that you can manipulate to your own wishing, as a result of potential DMT being released while you are asleep. That's my hypothesis of it, no real evidence or proof.

In some occult practices, many entities and deities people worship come to them in dreams.

i experience deja vu irl for things that have happened in past dreams. in fact, its the only form of deja vu i ever have
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Mania Guy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

i experience deja vu irl for things that have happened in past dreams. in fact, its the only form of deja vu i ever have

I am in a constant state of deja vu as a result of taking DMT.

I also have HPPD, but it's 100% controllable, for now I imagine. It's actually really neat because I can keep myself entertained that way. One time I was driving home from work, and all along the bottom of my window I could physically see silhouettes of burlesque dancers being all sexy and shit, fondling each other. was a nice ride home, what I see is entirely dependent on my state of mind and my level of focus.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whats ur battletag imma play necro when new season starts
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>mfw i've taken more drugs and psys then gannok and talix combined and don't have any problems with hppd, schziophrenia or any of that foo foo shit.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
>mfw i've taken more drugs and psys then gannok and talix combined and don't have any problems with hppd, schziophrenia or any of that foo foo shit.

I only have as bad HPPD as a result of DMT, I had it since since I was a child, but it didn't pay it any mind, I thought everybody saw shit.

I also experience intense synesthia when I'm on dissociatives like DCK and 3-MeO-PCP

also brolock, Senji#12482

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Mychilli
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been on in years and just wanted to stop by and say hello, hope life is treating everyone well. Very Happy
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:

iktf
I've done shitloads of acid and DMT and I've never had any issues other than the occasional bad trip, which is just scary. Guess it just goes to show that not everyone should be doing these sorts of things; it can really be a entry vector for dangerous mental illnesses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: