Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SO, What do you guys do for a living and,
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

which one of you fucktards actually settled down and got married? Had kids, etc?

I won't ask certain people because of their stupidity, but if they respond, yolo.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
which one of you fucktards actually settled down and got married? Had kids, etc?

I won't ask certain people because of their stupidity, but if they respond, yolo.

You realize marriage is a way for you to be glued to the system in place(at least in america) that keeps you tied down to the perpetual debt system right, just because people aren't married doesn't make them a fucktard lel. Most of us here are in college, working career jobs, or both. You're the fucktard.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rich old hairy fat white guys

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im a student.
and ill get married when i find a nice feminist asian girl thats woke
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

student and part time retail
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

You realize marriage is a way for you to be glued to the system in place(at least in america) that keeps you tied down to the perpetual debt system right, just because people aren't married doesn't make them a fucktard lel. Most of us here are in college, working career jobs, or both. You're the fucktard.

This retard. Fam wtf have you been up to? And, you must elaborate more on that opinion. I'm married and not in debt, but I guess that's due to me selling my soul to the Army.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

This retard. Fam wtf have you been up to? And, you must elaborate more on that opinion. I'm married and not in debt, but I guess that's due to me selling my soul to the Army.

dont bother w him nobody likes him irl or on the internet, why he has a stick(or dick) up his ass and cant take a joke

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

If you're in the army, yes, then you'll be set up for success in civilian life, even if you're married. The travelling is what is the hard part about military life. The rest of the population that works 40hr week jobs and go to school are either in mortgage debt, school loans, or other various forms of debt, and getting married only concentrates that debt. It's what this country's currency IS LITERALLY only backed by. Read a dollar bill and notice it how it says how's it's legal tender for all debts, public or private. There is no real value to it, other than the fact that somebody with a gun is gonna eventually come asking for your taxes, or debt that you owe if you don't pay it.

Only way out of that system is to not use it as much as humanly possible and to move past the system set in place for us, make your own system. Digital currencies are the only way forward.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boohoo im in debt and am part of the system better just avoid it at all costs instead of confronting the shitty world we live in and doing something about it
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
boohoo im in debt and am part of the system better just avoid it at all costs instead of confronting the shitty world we live in and doing something about it

I'm not in debt, that's the most beautiful part. I'm making my life better everyday, you start with the smaller problems first.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck me bro it's literally every thread you post in Kyle. Do you ever do anything other than tell everyone how great you are?
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Fuck me bro it's literally every thread you post in Kyle. Do you ever do anything other than tell everyone how great you are?

Do you suggest he is on some type of level as great sages or some shit like that?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
konr wrote:

Do you suggest he is on some type of level as great sages or some shit like that?
Maybe not quite the same level but he's getting there
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

Dude, since when have I expressed such an opinion in this thread, all I've done is explain how I feel about marriage and the debt system. You're a dick who feels the need to express this in every thread I post because you have nothing else better to do. Literally all you are doing is making me think you have nothing to add to conversations, other than talk shit, and act like a mental child when others express their opinions.

What have you added to this conversation? Nothing.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

Dude, since when have I expressed such an opinion in this thread, all I've done is explain how I feel about marriage and the debt system. You're a dick who feels the need to express this in every thread I post because you have nothing else better to do. Literally all you are doing is making me think you have nothing to add to conversations, other than talk shit, and act like a mental child when others express their opinions.

What have you added to this conversation? Nothing.
You don't even realise when you're doing it lmao. No matter what you're "contributing" to a conversation you ALWAYS pepper it with the exact same shit about how great you are. Don't worry bro at this point everyone can see it and don't expect you to have self awareness. There's a reason I point it out often and I thought I made that quite apparent with my first post in this thread responding to you lmao
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: