Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amor Fati
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my life figured out, and i share that with you. I simply reflect your hostility to what is REAL peace right back at you in hopes you see how delusional you are, since all you ever do is tell people they are wrong. You won't admit that you're just a huge cock with a huge ego.

There are elements of truth to everything, and when you can see through the lies that your senses have brought you, you can find the peace in neutrality. But what would you understand about what I'm saying. I'm just delusional! You don't believe in delusions!

Like you're literally just making me like British people less and less. People like you, slugsnack(he's always been cool to me though, so he gets a pass), and Cal who act all high and mighty like you're better than everyone. When you're only human just like the rest of us. The only thing in common we share at this point is our distaste in Islam.

I'd sooner show respect to Trump than I would you at this point. At least he has an actual following and people who support him. You're just some working class peon essentially, according to society.

Try actually searching for your soul, finding nirvana, and don't be such a fucking dick.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask anyone else that I speak to and have considered a friend from here if I'm the same with them if you'd like. You'll find that I'm not. There is a reason why we respond to you the way we do and you are absolutely blind to it. You could never admit fault in yourself because you're far too busy telling everyone how fantastic you are, how you have everything figured out and how awful everyone else is. Saying things like you want to wish death upon someone but that would be percieved badly, but you're still super nice and perfect right?

You love to tell me that I act high and mighty and like I'm better than everyone while simultaneously displaying that exact thing in yourself. If you asked many of my friends (close or even from here) whether I come across like that when in direct conversation with them I would venture to guess that they'd say no, because we actually have conversation about things instead of one of us telling the other how dumb and brainwashed they are all the while spouting what clearly amounts to absolute nonsense. You are the issue.

Why is it that you always talk as if you are for marginalised groups and people without priviledge when here you're using the phrase "working class" as a derogatory label for me? And why do you think I'm a peon? What makes me one of those? Do I work for a corporation?

There is a world of difference between people realising certain uncomfortable truths and being at peace with them, studying things like Daoism and understanding the truths that come from certain Eastern religions (like John Lennon EDIT: before you say I am aware that Lennon wasn't into Daoism) and someone that is genuinely spouting complete nonsense constantly contradicting himself and having no self awareness what so ever in every single discussion that he ever partakes in. You are the latter.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

I'd sooner show respect to Trump than I would you at this point. At least he has an actual following and people who support him. You're just some working class peon essentially

How are you going to talk like this? You show here you're still brainwashed by American culture. Almost everyone is the world is a working class peon, and you think for some reason that's some kind of degrading remark? If you have a following and people who support you, you are worthy of more respect than a "working class peon?" You respect Jim Jones more than the guy who fixes your car?

Channel GannoK wrote:

I typically reject all latin. Latin is the language of controlling others, and the language for and of demons. Gaelic is the true counterpart. People need to respect the good will of the Irish more, and what we actually do behind the scenes to keep things afloat for others. I speak both ancient languages, as well as German, French, and Japanese.

Languages are just languages, like calm your shit. And lol, I don't buy that you speak 6 languages including latin.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I'd sooner show respect to Trump than I would you at this point. At least he has an actual following and people who support him. You're just some working class peon essentially

How are you going to talk like this? You show here you're still brainwashed by American culture. Almost everyone is the world is a working class peon, and you think for some reason that's some kind of degrading remark? If you have a following and people who support you, you are worthy of more respect than a "working class peon?" You respect Jim Jones more than the guy who fixes your car?

Channel GannoK wrote:

I typically reject all latin. Latin is the language of controlling others, and the language for and of demons. Gaelic is the true counterpart. People need to respect the good will of the Irish more, and what we actually do behind the scenes to keep things afloat for others. I speak both ancient languages, as well as German, French, and Japanese.

Languages are just languages, like calm your shit. And lol, I don't buy that you speak 6 languages including latin.
He 100% doesn't and I'm pretty sure he told me his family was a part of an evil Irish gang or some shit when he was having his meltdown so it's funny to now see him say they "keep things afloat" lmfao. If you tell a lie enough times you'll start to believe it yourself.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:

I was making a point, to see how he would react, because he's literally one of the most dense motherfuckers on here, who doesn't realize just how big of a cock he actually is. Maybe he does on some level. I wasnt saying that being in the working class makes you less than Trump, or any one person. I was illustrating that he was showing the mentality and belief system like that of a peon. There is nothing wrong or anything not Worthy of respect when it comes to being part of the working class in this day and age. But when you do nothing to lift yourself out of it, yes, you enable yourself to the mentality of being a peon. Everyone who doesn't own a bank, or a multinational business is essentially a peon.

Du hast einen kleinen Verstand. あなたは‎無礼です。don't insult someone's intelligence that which you don't understand completely. Just because you don't believe my language capabilities doesn't mean shit. If all I did everyday was go around talking Latin to folks, people would think I'm crazy or some shit, more so than they do already. So the most powerful thing I can do with my knowledge most days it seems, is to not use it or share it. Which sounds more and more appealing everyday.

Also to add another poin towards konr, what have i done that's considered so bad, other than allow myself to point out how negative and bad people are, refusing to see the good because it's just a mask for most? instead of rejecting people, ignoring them completely and working on myself, That's literally one of the only faults I've genuinely made that I will admit, because me expressing an opinion gets your panties all tied up in knots.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing, you speak 5 languages, I guess that's believable because I speak 10.

This movie was good, what are other good French movies or films?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Sure thing, you speak 5 languages, I guess that's believable because I speak 10.

Whether or not that's true, I don't care. You've never demonstrated any of the 10 languages you say you speak. Very few people have the mental capacity to retain that much vocabulary, and most people who do, use their knowledge for selfishness.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Whether or not that's true, I don't care. You've never demonstrated any of the 10 languages you say you speak. Very few people have the mental capacity to retain that much vocabulary, and most people who do, use their knowledge for selfishness.

Bonjour, hola, guten tag, ciao, cześć, お早うございます, Χαίρετε, Zdravstvuyte,مرحبا.

أعني، أنا لا أريد أن التباهي أو أي شيء, Но если все, что требуется, чтобы показать вам «знать», язык - это несколько слов на форуме, 그럼 난 기본적으로 천재 야.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet kyle pronounces merci as mercy
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

I regularly have to use french, german, and Japanese since I'm a host for a fortune 500 restaraunt in San Francisco.

Merci beaucoup. Tu es un tęte merde.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part of Islam is accepting everything is divine decree, and being satisfied with what Allah has ordained for you, and grateful to Him for it

Everything is already decreed by God

Also Otaku, lulz, but as far as I know, you gave a common greeting (although I would've used at least a diacritic on the terminal alif), but really it's not as common as السلام عليكم, good job either way since you're not technically wrong.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Part of Islam is accepting everything is divine decree, and being satisfied with what Allah has ordained for you, and grateful to Him for it

Also Otaku, lulz, but as far as I know, you gave a common greeting (although I would've used at least a diacritic on the terminal alif), but really it's not as common as السلام عليكم, good job either way since you're not technically wrong.

شكرا اخي
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

I regularly have to use french, german, and Japanese since I'm a host for a fortune 500 restaraunt in San Francisco.

Merci beaucoup. Tu es un tęte merde.
suce ma bite
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:

شكرا اخي

وإيّاكم. عفوا, يهديكم الله و يصلح بالكم
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: