Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let's talk about Christianity, paganism, and false idols
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^i already clarified that you have no idea what i believe in or want.

islam advocates for separation of church and state, and the freedom of religion.

i have no affiliation with the muslim brotherhood. this just shows how much of a fool you are lol.

keep talking, i've already got the popcorn ready

notice i challenged you to substantiate any of the claims you make including the prior ones made, and you fail at doing so. you just make more attacks and name-call, like i said
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:

islam advocates for separation of church and state, and the freedom of religion.

i have no affiliation with the muslim brotherhood. this just shows how much of a fool you are lol.

notice i challenged you to substantiate any of the claims you make including the prior ones made, and you fail at doing so. you just make more attacks and name-call, like i said

Do I seriously have to post the skype conversation where you admitted all of this to me, where you essentially admitted your support of the caliphate, or are you trying to shield your ego from scrutiny and skepticism?

You already fucked up and are basically on watch by the government, they know what you've done. Your belief that you have this higher understanding of how this world should be, is one of sadism, and evil intentions.

Do i really have to explain to everyone how you got your wife to convert to Islam in the first place, or do you want me to keep your dirty laundry hidden. You might as well just come clean dude, and people will begin to accept you. EVERYONE KNOWS WHY YOU CHOOSE ISLAM. You have a serious power trip going on, and a huge ego. You need to learn to let go lmao. Your idea of controlling others for their benefit is laughable. just like many others who share this same idea, whether it's with islam, or some other religion that preaches control.

I remember you were practically begging me to hack your computer, just to see if I could do it, even though we both know that's illegal. Your intentions lie in getting others to ruin themselves, so that they can view you as this messiah of knowledge. You're not a nice man, you can be, but you choose otherwise.

It's literally people like you who give Islam a bad reputation, when we live in a time where there needs to be more understanding of one another. You should drop your religion and drug use, it's my opinion that it is not doing you or any of those that you supposedly love any benefit.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we cant live in any hologram/simulational world because causality doesnt exist in reality, it is only in our minds, if causality existed then there would be real rules and logic within the world, but this is not the case. we also have our own internal paradox's that are not able to be simulated as it includes the infinite, and these paradoxes in reality and in our own internal states is why something like quantum computers cannot exist. if you want to find your own god, at least try to aim for a Kierkegaardian approach rather than something with no substance.

Christianity does actually acknowledge this paradox but, as you would agree, people have corrupted its meaning and given it a bad reputation as well. philosophical beliefs will exist in many forms, and the form of religion is long passed, anyone that still follows the thought structure of a religion is in the past
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
i really hope you find some guidance. as someone who has actually seriously studied these religions, i will just let you know that you're dead wrong on many points.

you can't base knowledge around ignorance. you should actually get some education on these subjects if you're going to discuss them, instead of staying without any knowledge or any understanding of scripture.

i will let you know also that the qur'an has substantial evidence. and that you also, will come to know. the God of the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the One God that permeates all religions, Hinduism Zoroastianism etc., Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, al-Aziz, Al-Jabbar, Al-Hayyu, Al Qayyum, Al-Aliyyu, Al-Atheem;
la ilaha ill'Allah.
wa ashadu anna Easa abduhu wa rasuluh

You believe in the holy war. You don't believe in world peace. you don't believe in free will. You want the caliphate HERE IN AMERICA. In America we have a thing called separation of church and state, and the freedom to worship whatever it is you wish. You're a fool and you're being used by the muslim brotherhood, your drug use has ruined you. If anything you believe in using fear to get what you want. just because you spent a bunch of your time BELIEVING LIES, doesn't make my point of view invalid. You're holier than thou attitude will be your downfall. You're not as nice of a person as much as you would like to think you are, and literally this is the only element where Donald Trump is right about something, Radical Islamic Terrorism is a thing.
If he runs for president (he won't), it will be the biggest joke in the world. Stick to doing magic and telling jokes. An ATHEIST will not be getting any political traction by the next election cycle. Our country is still predominately Christian.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

Do I seriously have to post the skype conversation where you admitted all of this to me, where you essentially admitted your support of the caliphate, or are you trying to shield your ego from scrutiny and skepticism?

You already fucked up and are basically on watch by the government, they know what you've done. Your belief that you have this higher understanding of how this world should be, is one of sadism, and evil intentions.

Do i really have to explain to everyone how you got your wife to convert to Islam in the first place, or do you want me to keep your dirty laundry hidden. You might as well just come clean dude, and people will begin to accept you. EVERYONE KNOWS WHY YOU CHOOSE ISLAM. You have a serious power trip going on, and a huge ego. You need to learn to let go lmao. Your idea of controlling others for their benefit is laughable. just like many others who share this same idea, whether it's with islam, or some other religion that preaches control.

I remember you were practically begging me to hack your computer, just to see if I could do it, even though we both know that's illegal. Your intentions lie in getting others to ruin themselves, so that they can view you as this messiah of knowledge. You're not a nice man, you can be, but you choose otherwise.

It's literally people like you who give Islam a bad reputation, when we live in a time where there needs to be more understanding of one another. You should drop your religion and drug use, it's my opinion that it is not doing you or any of those that you supposedly love any benefit.

yeah go for it, and while you're at it, get some serious help. you're losing your shit

@Otaku
Who are you taking about m8? Your post confused me
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle thinks Penn Jillette will run and also that he has a chance ilof einning, even though he has no chance
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

yeah go for it, and while you're at it, get some serious help. you're losing your shit

@Otaku
Who are you taking about m8? Your post confused me

Lel. You think I'm losing my shit? Quite the opposite, you're the one who drugged and hypnotized an innocent naive girl to the world of drugs and psychopaths. You should seriously look at yourself and realize how bad of a person that makes you for taking away someone's freedom like that, you couldn't even let her convert on her own accord, because you love Islamic women SOOOOOO MUCH. You're pathetic, and you're a liar who refuses to accept what you did, but I want to believe you can still function in the future as a respectable member of society.

Don't you remember telling me about how you literally have a huge ass tolerance to benzos and how your wife gets zombied out just from a small amount? Why would she need anti anxiety meds? Probably because you use fear to get her to do what you want, or sedate her with drugs to dull her senses and to keep her in your clutches. you have nothing to hide at this point (other than potentially being a terrorist), just admit what you did was wrong, and we can all move forward, otherwise people are going to keep calling you out on your shit and be highly skeptical of your intentions. Nobody wants you to drop or divorce your wife, but you need to accept the fact that you didn't get her to do the things she did naturally.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Rin
Epic Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gannock, you can't just deny Jesus' existence and claim that god(s) exist. Your argument for one can be made for the other. (except for the part that most historians believe that a "Jesus" existed. Whether or not he was son of god/messiah/prophet...etc is a totally different story)

From what I can recall of Epicurean ideas, rejecting the claim of Jesus would be going against its neutral stance on religions right? If anything should you not be open to the idea that Jesus existed as an anatomical man like you do, and had some ideals about life/god/afterlife...etc? That's a very neutral way to think about gods in my opinion, but it might not be.

Now... for the people who are actually religious (people who follow a religion as opposed to a philosophy), give up... there is never a point in which claiming your doctrines are the correct ones/better than the rest will help a discussion. You may claim your opinions are more justifiable in your mind, but that cannot be generalised except in the case that it is coincidentally identical across multiple philosophies (eg. mass murder is frowned upon).

Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guy is a fucking lunatic

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

this guy is a fucking lunatic

This is all a large misunderstanding. I was hanging out with the metal band I used to be a part of playing bass and vocals, they handed me some tabs, told me it was 2-CB which I had taken many times befiore, turned out to 25B-NBOMe, told me a bunch of lies, and tried to get me to turn against my family and kill myself, essentially. Eventually I came out of it, I didn't want to believe anything during that trip but it was super intense. I am very upset because of the shit that happened as a result, and the dude is practically my bitch now. He's the bloodline nazi I've talked about on here before. We kind of have this feud that's been going on for some time now. He's basically working with me now to help people, or the FBI is gonna lock his ass up.

You can call me a lunatic, but I know what is the truth. People are very quick to judge, without inquiring the full story. This was around the time my landlord was threatening to kill me and my whole family as well.

Also @Rin
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism%27s_view_of_Jesus

So I am not wrong for calling Christianity out on its bullshit. Yes Jesus may have existed, but there is no physical evidence. There's physical evidence of so many other things religious and more ancient than Jesus. Look at the Egyptians, and the gods/ETs that came from OUTER SPACE. Why is there no evidence of Jesus Christ, Noahs ark, and much more bullshit from the bible? It's all lies people tell each other so they can attempt to control one another.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
i really hope you find some guidance. as someone who has actually seriously studied these religions, i will just let you know that you're dead wrong on many points.

you can't base knowledge around ignorance. you should actually get some education on these subjects if you're going to discuss them, instead of staying without any knowledge or any understanding of scripture.

i will let you know also that the qur'an has substantial evidence. and that you also, will come to know. the God of the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the One God that permeates all religions, Hinduism Zoroastianism etc., Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, al-Aziz, Al-Jabbar, Al-Hayyu, Al Qayyum, Al-Aliyyu, Al-Atheem;
la ilaha ill'Allah.

You believe in the holy war. You don't believe in world peace. you don't believe in free will. You want the caliphate HERE IN AMERICA. In America we have a thing called separation of church and state, and the freedom to worship whatever it is you wish. You're a fool and you're being used by the muslim brotherhood, your drug use has ruined you. If anything you believe in using fear to get what you want. just because you spent a bunch of your time BELIEVING LIES, doesn't make my point of view invalid. You're holier than thou attitude will be your downfall. You're not as nice of a person as much as you would like to think you are, and literally this is the only element where Donald Trump is right about something, Radical Islamic Terrorism is a thing.
Holy fucking shit you literally just described yourself with the main body of this post. You are actually Talix now. Hahahaha wow.

greatsage wrote:

LMFAO OK
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

la ilaha ill'Allah.

Holy fucking shit you literally just described yourself with the main body of this post. You are actually Talix now. Hahahaha wow.

greatsage wrote:

LMFAO OK

Please, do explain how I am talix

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

la ilaha ill'Allah.

greatsage wrote:

LMFAO OK

Almost everything you just accused him of is true for you as well.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:

la ilaha ill'Allah.

greatsage wrote:

LMFAO OK

Almost everything you just accused him of is true for you as well.

No, you're a fucking moron who refuses to acknowledge what im actuallly saying. I don't believe in the same approach to reality talix does, using manipulation, drugs, religion, force, and fear to get his desired results, but I believe he deserves the freedom to express it, and face the consequences of his choices, because otherwise I'm just as guilty as he is.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao yeah ok
you realise that we don't expect you to admit it because you are delusional right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: