Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BlueStacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azunda
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: BlueStacks Reply with quote

So i have version 2.7.320.8504 of bluestacks and version 6.7 of Cheat engine

I wanna use cheatengine on bluestacks tried alot cant get it to work even after i Checked MEM_mapped:memory that is mapped into the view of a section , in debugger option i checked use kernelmode debugger and in extra checked query memory region routines and read/write process memory.

i tried to scan my physical memory but cant find any values tried using 4,8 bytes,flout,double and string nothing

So if anyone got any ideas would be appreciated.
pimpmyname
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this recently. You cannot use CE directly, since BluseStacks is a virtual machine and it it near impossible to find any kind of value.

You need to root bluestacks using BSHelper (back in the day Kingroot worked, but not any longer for 99% of cases) and then use one of these game hack apps to then hack the game on the emulator itself.

I usually use GameGuardian until Cheat Engine APK gets to the point of being useable Wink

I did a bunch of research, but using CE to hack the emulator process doe not seem like anyone figured out how to do it and binary value scans are wrecking my CPU.

Arsh
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memory edition is difficult in physical memory and take long process i usually download mods if i cannot able to edit memories
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: