Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding moveset/boss value for a character in Tekken 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Night Terror
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Finding moveset/boss value for a character in Tekken 7 Reply with quote

Hi everyone. So in Tekken 7 there are characters that have boss modes (complete with different models and movesets), however, the basic stuff points back to the original character.

To make an example, (and spoilers, mind you), Kazuya Mishima has a character value of "9". In the character select screen, searching for values such as these is successful and changing them to another character (for example, "8" for Heihachi Mishima) makes that other character load.

However, Kazuya has a devil form at the end of Story Mode, that has access to various new moves, has different animations, a different model, etc, but the value he has is all the time still "9". That means that the game treats him as "Kazuya", but it gives him a new set of moves, models and animations. That's in high contrast of the game's arcade boss, which has a different value (and is properly selectable) although she could have worked the same (I suspect the VO is what determines if they need a new character slot for this or not).

He is not the only character neither. Akuma has a "Shin Akuma" version that has access to a move that charges his EX meter, and Heihachi has a version where he can hit you anywhere in the map by hitting the ground and making some sort of earthquake.

So the issue here is I don't know how to find what's making the change so I can try making it playable.

I'm wondering if anyone could lend a hand? Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: