Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Truth About 'Refugees'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: The Truth About 'Refugees' Reply with quote

Link
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are elements of truth to everything, and life is about choices you make. Abraham religions are designed to control humans. Lots of refugees are innocent, but some truly have evil intentions and they hate Americans and the west

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
there are elements of truth to everything, and life is about choices you make. Abraham religions are designed to control humans. Lots of refugees are innocent, but some truly have evil intentions and they hate Americans and the west

i advise you to read Islam and the Discovery of Freedom by Rose Wilder Lane to correct you on your middle statement.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

i advise you to read Islam and the Discovery of Freedom by Rose Wilder Lane to correct you on your middle statement.

Maybe if I get the time. I don't care for much things religious as of late, even atheism. I've come to the conclusion that we are all in purgatory though, I just do what's right and considered kind to help others help themselves.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Maybe if I get the time. I don't care for much things religious as of late, even atheism. I've come to the conclusion that we are all in purgatory though, I just do what's right and considered kind to help others help themselves.

i implore you to reconsider reading the entirety of the qur'an sometime.

www.quran.com

surely Allah will not allow al-Islam to be lost on someone of your caliber.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The world is a prison for the believer and a paradise for the unbeliever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2956

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

good deeds are charity in Islam, and so is the basic human state of fitra.
i sincerely believe that you will find nothing but truth in this book.

what is the Qur'an all about?
this Qur'an is the Word of God. It is the final covenant given to humanity.
Send down from Allah (God) to Prophet Muhammad (salah Allahu alayhe wa salaam)
This Qur'an is a book of jurisprudence and legal guidance.
It is also a book of creed, it talks about creed frequently.
It is also a book of news and stories. It contains stories on the former nations. It includes stories on almost all of the prophets. Mainly, the famous prophets who are well known. Allah has mentioned 25 Prophets in his book. The most prominent of them being the 5 Arch Prophets. Noah alayhe salaam, Ibrahim alayhe salaam, Musa alayhe salaam, Jesus alayhe salaam, Muhammad salah Allahu alayhe wa salaam.
They are the most renowned prophets in the Qur'an.
In it (the Qur'an) is news of the first of people.
In it (the Qur'an) is news of the unseen.
In it are many miracles that have only today been revealed.
While the Qur'an spoke about these over 1400 years ago.

The Qur'an includes everything that humanity requires.
From their needs of guidance, knowledge, rulings, creed etc.
For this, Allah has said in the Qur'an:

“O mankind, there has to come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.”
Qur'an 10:57

The Qur'an is the book of Allah (God). And it is the clear light that Allah has sent down. Whoso takes it and holds onto it, this Qur'an will lead him to Paradise, and to guidance and goodness in this world, and to righteousness, justice and steadfastness, and to the Paradise of God in the next life. And whoso turns away from this Qur'an, he has suffered a tremendous loss. He has lost a pleasant life, he has lost rest, tranquility and stability in this life, he has lost guidance in his life, in his character and in his actions and the entire affairs of his life.
Allah says,

“This Qur'an guides to that which is most upright”
Qur'an 17:9

Meaning, it guides to the path and the methodology that is most pure, better and upright in this life, in all the affairs of one's life.
Whether it's the economical, political, social affairs of life; or the spiritual and behavioural aspects of life.
In all affairs of life, we find that the Qur'an guides to the best of paths and the most upright of paths:
so that we may live a life that is pleasant, safe and settled; and live the next life in Paradise.

you will get the time. and all the evidence you need is given to you. inbox me anything else you need and i'll respond asap.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: