Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatus up guise?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I am kind hearted, you just don't want to see it. I see the best in people, and try not to assume the worst, but when you literally start shit when it doesn't need to happen, you fuck things up for yourself. You don't air someone else's laundry.
You started the shit yourself and your lack of self awareness is apparent to everyone that has known you for years. You've gone off the deep end whether you want to admit or not.

Whatever mate, I don't care what you think, engaging with you is gonna go nowhere, you're gonna do what you're gonna do.
Wow that sounds like exactly what everyone else is saying in response to your nonsense! I even got added on Facebook by a guy that's been friends with you for a long time and is worried for your health because you keep talking to him about aliens and spirits lmao
Fafaffy
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on topic,

@ThatIndianDude - dude that really sucks to hear. But it seems like your life is slowly coming back together, at least more together than it was yesterday. Really do wish you all the best.

As for me, I'm just a typical coding monkey (comp sci major), I graduate next year. I'm doing my second internship with Microsoft right now and will most likely be hired full time next year, so I'm pretty happy where I stand. It might not be as awesome as doing a successful startup or making my own business, but I enjoy the stability and low-stress nature of my job.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: