Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why do republicans and ignorant people care
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Lets just make rape legal so everyone is forced to break free from archaic male and female enslavement insurance. Never has there been a time where assholes have expanded in unison.

jesus christ I have never laughed this hard at such a ridiculous post.

Welcome to the new age.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
What ur talking about doesn't relate to being a tranny foo

You're talking about social construct with gender roles and preference not a mental disorder of a transgender lol

While it's okay to complain about wanting to be a pussy, performing genital incisions and hormonal change to physically change your biology are totally different things
now see, this is where I do change my opinion from the pro-lgbt side.

whats the point in gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy when: gender roles dont actually matter at this point and because hormones and your biological sex have very little to do with those gender roles and how you feel.

the only reason gender reassignment and hormone therapy should make you feel better is because you still feel pressed by society to have the genitals of the gender you think you belong to, when it doesnt actually matter. just own up to the hand that you were dealt and push for more freedom in the realm of gender.

its the same thing as wanting to be tall for aesthetic purposes, wanting to have a feminine body so you look good in a skirt, its the same for short boys that want to look good in skinny jeans, it wont happen because of your biology and you need to wear something else. its the same as wanting monolids and a round face so you can wear circular glasses and look asian. completely superficial and shallow.

I dont think drag queens ever look good, and most mtf or ftm dont look good either. these people are deluding them selves the same way fat people do into thinking they look good. and being a drag isnt the same as a feminine looking boy, tomboy, butch lesbians, or looking androgynous, which all look fine to me aesthetically if thats what youre into

tl;dr : trannies and drag queens stop fucking up my aesthetics and work with what you got
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the thing I think you don't understand is that trannies want a biological change not because of social pressure, but because they're actually fucked in the head?

As a matter of fact they do biological changes in spite of social pressure so I don't think social pressure makes sense in this case bub

I'm not sure if you have evidence saying otherwise

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
But the thing I think you don't understand is that trannies want a biological change not because of social pressure, but because they're actually fucked in the head?

As a matter of fact they do biological changes in spite of social pressure so I don't think social pressure makes sense in this case bub

I'm not sure if you have evidence saying otherwise
I do not think that without society someone would feel the need to want a biological change. I dont think its a kind of mental illness in that way. There is intersex people whos gender & sex is determined at birth and they are raised that way and are fine and live like that, no physical defect of the mind is affecting them.

I think youre confusing being fucked in the head and non-conforming to society. for example: high functioning sociopath is fucked in the head and must manage themselves but still conforms with society to live in it. without traditional society you would still have these people. and theres plenty of things to think of for people that are non-conformist and do ridiculous things but arent fucked in the head.

as for evidence you can look into gender dysphoria and whether its biological or societal based. Ill admit there could be extreme cases where someones brain has an actual defect to where they cannot live with their body (like those people with limbs they feel arent theres and shit) but most transgender are not like this, and I dont think thats what were talking about.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can distinguish between being weird, doing things to not conform with society, etc. but the moment they do genital incisions and shit like that. That's a very good sign of a mental ailment.

Not a doctor, this is not my area. I'll just go with the definition of a normal brain is taken from studies of large quantities showing average functionality. Anything that derives from that is abnormal. And yes not conforming to society is also a sign of mental ailment. Like other mental ailments, it operates in a spectrum.

Societal barriers are placed to keep averages and to place systems of proven things that work. Maybe 100 years from now, scientist can fully understand how we categorize these sorts of things and how to deal with it but at the moment. It's not irrational and perfectly logical to call them retarded.

I'm not saying these are good or bad or proposing anything to deal with is issue. My argument is simply that transgender are mentally ill

tough guy talix wrote:
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a straight cis-gendered man but when I play a video game I really feel as if I'm the character I'm playing, so when I play as a female character I feel like I am a woman. Anyone else, or is this just me?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
I'm a straight cis-gendered man but when I play a video game I really feel as if I'm the character I'm playing, so when I play as a female character I feel like I am a woman. Anyone else, or is this just me?

Read into psychology, learn about the anima and animus.learn about yourself through meditation. Philosophy says that everyone is gay, they just make the choice to suppress it. Balance in all things.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

Read into psychology, learn about the anima and animus.learn about yourself through meditation. Philosophy says that everyone is gay, they just make the choice to suppress it. Balance in all things.

Just bc u like dick doesn't mean everyone rides with dat shit bro

tough guy talix wrote:
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
I can distinguish between being weird, doing things to not conform with society, etc. but the moment they do genital incisions and shit like that. That's a very good sign of a mental ailment.

Not a doctor, this is not my area. I'll just go with the definition of a normal brain is taken from studies of large quantities showing average functionality. Anything that derives from that is abnormal. And yes not conforming to society is also a sign of mental ailment. Like other mental ailments, it operates in a spectrum.

Societal barriers are placed to keep averages and to place systems of proven things that work. Maybe 100 years from now, scientist can fully understand how we categorize these sorts of things and how to deal with it but at the moment. It's not irrational and perfectly logical to call them retarded.

I'm not saying these are good or bad or proposing anything to deal with is issue. My argument is simply that transgender are mentally ill
i can completely respect your stance then, but ill keep mine because i have different views on mental illness in general, which is that instead of scientists understanding and categorizing these things that individuals and society will learn to understand them.

another question though: if it became socially acceptable and if possible normal brains adapted such that it would no longer be abnormal, would you still think of it as a mental illness?

Adnihil wrote:
cis only exists if you do not believe in the mind body problem, once you learn and realize that problem things like cis become irrelevant
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's called evolution lel

But look again, I do not see certain mental illnesses as good or bad thing rather than the advantages vs disadvantages. And again, I only see a normal brain as an average of similar functionality with very little deviations.

If the average adopts a certain characteristics, then naturally the normal moves along with it.

Society is a necessary thing and people with more towards the extreme end of their spectrum need to conform with society. It's not about being a sheep or not. Or is it about being categorized or any sorts of seclusion/segregation. It's about stabilization, which society's intended purpose. They can still express their unique characteristics that's followed by their mental illness, but if they want to work within the society, they need to conform in a fashion that does not disrupt its harmony. i.e being a serial killer if the person is a psychopath. etc.

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

But look again, I do not see certain mental illnesses as good or bad thing rather than the advantages vs disadvantages. And again, I only see a normal brain as an average of similar functionality with very little deviations.

If the average adopts a certain characteristics, then naturally the normal moves along with it.

Society is a necessary thing and people with more towards the extreme end of their spectrum need to conform with society. It's not about being a sheep or not. Or is it about being categorized or any sorts of seclusion/segregation. It's about stabilization, which society's intended purpose. They can still express their unique characteristics that's followed by their mental illness, but if they want to work within the society, they need to conform in a fashion that does not disrupt its harmony. i.e being a serial killer if the person is a psychopath. etc.

I've always known this but Trump wasn't the best answer politically, and he's gonna be falling hard while Putin laughs.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

I've always known this but Trump wasn't the best answer politically, and he's gonna be falling hard while Putin laughs.

The great thing about your judgement is that it's unreliable and nobody gives a fuck what you think

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

The great thing about your judgement is that it's unreliable and nobody gives a fuck what you think

That's what you think. All the genuine working middle class people see it. I'm not alone.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

That's what you think. All the genuine working middle class people see it. I'm not alone.

the middle class voted for trump stupid fuk

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

the middle class voted for trump stupid fuk

I've seen and talked to plenty of trump voters who already regret voting for him. I don't mock them for it, I just tell them the consequences of their choices.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: