Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need change pointer offset a little bit every time...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
squerol
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:07 am    Post subject: Need change pointer offset a little bit every time... Reply with quote

Hey.

I have a problem with pointers, here how the things looks like:

I'm making pointerscan for wanted adress on one pc. I get few correct pointers (48 results after filtering it for example). The last offset is 1e8. Cool, it works.

I go check it out on different pc. All pointer scan results shares the same value, but it's different value than on previous pc. When I move those pointers last offset a little bit, for example from 1e8 to 130, the adress is OK. It happens for me for a few pointers - just a little diffirence in offset to get the correct adress, from 138 to 130, 1f8 to 138 etc.

Increasing levels and max offset settings for scan don't help here - I get different last offset for adress, but still need move last offset a little bit on other pc, so I stick at level 7 512 settings.

Tried finding pointer to different adress near my wanted adress, in same structure, and then changing its offset so it points the wanted adress, but still, on other pc I still needed to move a offset a little bit to make it works again.

So, what's wrong here? Why do I need to move offset a bit on other pc?
Not only other pc to be honest - when I launch game as a different user on my pc the offset need be moved a little bit too...
Any suggestions?
Thank You.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: