Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Eric Trump was talking to a golf journalist in 2014.

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”


Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”


http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!


FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.
ye we're dumb ur definitely not crazy

Doesn't apply to brit bongs. You guys have your own problems. Your conservative and labour party is just as retarded as our republicans and democrats.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 490

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u got le trolled XD
_________________
Brillia wrote:
You're just fucking too blind to see things happening around you.


Shrooms wrote:
Yes i have none of that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Eric Trump was talking to a golf journalist in 2014.

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”


Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”


http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!


FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.

So you are 100% correct and everyone else is retarded and everyone should just listen to you and believe everything you say? Seems like I've heard something similar to that before. If you are speaking the truth and it's not sinking in just speak it more?

Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Eric Trump was talking to a golf journalist in 2014.

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”


Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”


http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!


FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.

So you are 100% correct and everyone else is retarded and everyone should just listen to you and believe everything you say? Seems like I've heard something similar to that before. If you are speaking the truth and it's not sinking in just speak it more?

Link

no you retard, you should think for yourself, but I was right in my assessment of Donald Trump and all the other political candidates of the election.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 490

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:
Eric Trump was talking to a golf journalist in 2014.

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”


Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”


http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!


FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.

So you are 100% correct and everyone else is retarded and everyone should just listen to you and believe everything you say? Seems like I've heard something similar to that before. If you are speaking the truth and it's not sinking in just speak it more?

Link

no you retard, you should think for yourself, but I was right in my assessment of Donald Trump and all the other political candidates of the election.
what about the 3 house jew
_________________
Brillia wrote:
You're just fucking too blind to see things happening around you.


Shrooms wrote:
Yes i have none of that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link to Manaforts Russian ties while he was in Ukraine.
www.nytimes.com/2014/02/27/world/europe/a-prize-catch-for-ukrainians-at-a-boat-harbor-an-ousted-presidents-secrets.html

Among the more curious documents to turn up here was a letter translated into Russian from Gregory B. Craig, President Obama’s former White House counsel and a lawyer at Skadden working on the report on the Tymoshenko case, to Paul J. Manafort, a Republican political operative who had advised Mr. Yanukovych going back to 2007. It was found in a box of papers in the sauna. In the letter dated Aug. 24, 2012, Mr. Craig was asking for Mr. Manafort’s assistance in obtaining from the Ukrainian government documents for the report Skadden was preparing on the prosecution of Ms. Tymoshenko. The report concluded that the prosecution was procedurally flawed but not politically motivated, as it is widely believed to have been.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 61
Location: California

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nigga are u autistic
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
My nigga are u autistic


My Nigga are you a corporate bitchboy slave because you got in with the wrong people?

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 61
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u mean having a well paid and respected career that keeps this society in place then sure
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
if u mean having a well paid and respected career that keeps this society in place then sure

Alright if you say so. I'm about to get a new job myself, either working for a security company or the cheesecake factory kek.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 27

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 61
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice good luk 2 u
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites