Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KyoSune wrote:

Practice what you fuckin' preach.

You've revealed your bias. I would ask you to elucidate but from your language I can tell that would be pointless.
KyoSune wrote:
Not to mention with this happening, it's only gonna strengthen our ties with ANOTHER NUCLEAR SUPERPOWER.

Sure, it may sound like it sucks but honestly I'd prefer that kind of outlook than a NUCLEAR WAR happening out of the blue.

Quote:
CHRISMATTHEWS: Where would we drop — where would we drop a nuclear weapon in the Middle East?
TRUMP: Let me explain. Let me explain.
Somebody hits us within ISIS — you wouldn`t fight back with a nuke?
CHRISMATTHEWS: OK. The trouble is, when you said that, the whole world heard it. David Cameron in Britain heard it. The Japanese, where we bombed them in 45, heard it. They`re hearing a guy running for president of the United States talking of maybe using nuclear weapons. Nobody wants to hear that about an American president.
TRUMP Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?"

Quote:
ERICBOLLING: Donald, I understand they are not taking the cards off the table for ISIS or Islamic terror. But when Chris expanded to Europe, what about that?
TRUMP: Europe is a big place. I’m not going to take cards off the table. We have nuclear capability.

Quote:
MARKHALPERIN: You’d probably be the last to use nuclear weapons…
TRUMP: Nuclear…
MARKHALPERIN: — against ISIS?
TRUMP: — nuclear.
MARKHALPERIN: But you’re — so you would — you would rule in the possibility of using, right, nuclear weapons against ISIS?
TRUMP: Well, I’m never going to rule anything out.

Quote:
HUGHHEWITT: Of the three legs of the triad, though, do you have a priority? I want to go to Senator Rubio after that and ask him.
TRUMP: I think — I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.

Quote:
ANDERSONCOOPER: Saudi Arabia, nuclear weapons?
TRUMP: Saudi Arabia, absolutely.
ANDERSONCOOPER: You would be fine with them having nuclear weapons?
TRUMP: No, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves or they have to pay us.

Quote:
TRUMP Yes, but the problem with Pakistan, where they have nuclear weapons — which is a real problem. The single biggest problem we have is nuclear weapons, you know, countries with them. And it’s not only a country, you have nine countries right now with nuclear weapons. But Pakistan is semi-unstable. We don’t want to see total instability. It’s not that much, relatively speaking. We have a little bit of a good relationship. I think I’d try and keep it. It is very much against my grain to say that, but a country — and that’s always the country, I think, you know, we give them money and we help them out, but if we don’t, I think that would go on the other side of the ledger and that could really be a disaster. At the same time, if you look at India and some of the others, maybe they’ll be helping us out, because we’re going to look at it. We have many, many countries that we give a lot of money to and we get absolutely nothing in return and that’s going to stop fast
KyoSune
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:

You've revealed your bias. I would ask you to elucidate but from your language I can tell that would be pointless.

Really? We're getting to the language barrier 'point-out'? Are you for real right now?

Why should you care for which choice of language I choose to type?

But enough derailing, it's time to put your quotes down to the test.

Allow me to make this painfully clear. I am in no way thinking Trump is a good president but neither would Hillary and I'm pretty sure Obama didn't do SHIT to try and keep things under oath. SO, we're kinda stuck between a couple of rocks here with the arguably better option.

Yes, he did talk with the words 'NUKE' and 'MIDDLE EAST' in a sentence, but I think you're cherry picking.

He never said he would 'DO it' but he definitely said that the option was there if so desired, and that depends on the Middle Eastern countries where to go from here.

If they choose to retaliate then shit, another world war. GG fellas.

Again, to make this clear: I don't like any of the candidates. Last years election run was a fucking JOKE.

But strengthening ties with Russia is a good way to get into the good books of another superpower that might HELP when the time of need arises.

I don't like it, but that's the cards we are dealt. DEAL WITH IT.

sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our disagreement will come down to whether getting into the good graces of Russia is beneficial to us and whether Trump is doing that or just being manipulated by them. We can bilaterally work with Russia on things we agree with and oppose them when necessary. Russia will do the same regardless of whether they are chummy with our President.

Having someone like Trump who is highly reactive only makes him more predictable and more easily manipulated which is why Putin wanted him there other than his ties to corruption which also increase his malleability factor.

I don't cherry pick. I select parts of a comment that specifically convey the meaning being intended without throwing in excessive nonpertinent information. If there is a different meaning to one my quotes than what appears to be then feel free to challenge it.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump was spied on 2 years before he ran for president and during the campaign as well. If they found collusion with Russia, wouldn't you think that it would be brought to light?

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manafort is now registering as a foreign agent after years of serving Russia's interests.

Link
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reasonable Grounds to Believe Paul Manafort Engaged in Racketeering
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anybody actually read or bothers with what this fucker has to say

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
does anybody actually read or bothers with what this fucker has to say
no
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
I believe it will lead to criminal impeachment of Trump. Not only that but it should also cause disdain in every American but I fear they are too blinded by hatred for Obama. There are numerous connections to Russia including Trump personally and people should be very concerned about that.
Is he still getting impeached?
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Is he still getting impeached?

It depends what details emerge and how it's handled. It's already clear that Trump and his associates have had a lot of shady deals with the Russian oligarchy. They could try to claim it was just normal business but it doesn't look normal. If there is a smoking gun then he's as good as gone. Clinton nearly got removed merely for lying about having sex. Treason and bribery are much more severe.
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric Trump was talking to a golf journalist in 2014.

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”

Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:

Quote:
He said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’ I said, ‘Really?’ And he said, ‘Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’”

Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:
“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

http://www.theroot.com/eric-trump-claimed-russians-fund-trumps-golf-courses-r-1795023203

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

Quote:

Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

Quote:

Trump Jr in 2008:
Quote:

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING DUH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT EVER SINCE HE ANNOUNCED HIS CAMPAIGN. Man people are retarded. I go on radio programs, various forums, and all sorts of other shit, and no one listens. You're all pretty fucking stupid, or arrogant in your ability to support retardation, for not being able to see that trump was a fraud to begin with.
ye we're dumb ur definitely not crazy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: