Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In light of a lot of internal thinking
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: In light of a lot of internal thinking Reply with quote

I think everyone could watch this video and enjoy it.

Link

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

le atheist magic man
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
le atheist magic man

I also spent a lot of time thinking and studying these and I figured it out too. among others.

Link

Link

I am an illusionist my self, a magician. Master of liars. I should finally get around to uploading my acts lol. I did a few shows for Portland Community College and College of Alameda in california. Nobody cared for who I was outside of being on the stage though, so it's a real personal thing to me. Magic moves me in a deep profound way.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talix was into magic for a long ass time the fucking gaylord
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

Yea that's because magicians know about hypnosis(and drugs) and general illusions and lying and creating false realities for others. why do you think his wife is a fucking muslim convert? traits of a psychopath 101. I read people better than anyone likes to know.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

Yea that's because magicians know about hypnosis(and drugs) and general illusions and lying and creating false realities for others. why do you think his wife is a fucking muslim convert? traits of a psychopath 101. I read people better than anyone likes to know.
you nor talix are psychopaths and manipulating people doesnt automatically make you a psychopath. plenty of people convert their S.O. to their religions, doesnt make them good manipulators, only makes the other person stupid.

as far as ive seen from anyone here, none of you do immoral things frequently and don't feel guilty about it, and none of you engage in risky behavior for the fun of it without caring about the consequences. if anything most are just on the autism spectrum which would allow you to do more psychopathic behavior without feeling bad, but without the 'actually being fucking crazy' part youre still just an autist.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

you nor talix are psychopaths and manipulating people doesnt automatically make you a psychopath. plenty of people convert their S.O. to their religions, doesnt make them good manipulators, only makes the other person stupid.

as far as ive seen from anyone here, none of you do immoral things frequently and don't feel guilty about it, and none of you engage in risky behavior for the fun of it without caring about the consequences. if anything most are just on the autism spectrum which would allow you to do more psychopathic behavior without feeling bad, but without the 'actually being fucking crazy' part youre still just an autist.
I genuinely believe that Talix is crazy
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

well he's a self-admitted schizophrenic, is he not?

also magic man's views on politics, who cares
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

and you are??????

you're more qualified to address political problems why?????

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while i would agree with penn on a lot of points he stated in the video, heres another one of my wise words of wisdom you can quote, just because you agree with someone on a certain point/points does not mean you both have the same intentions, and does not mean you should support them

@konr talix could be crazy in some way, but i doubt psychopath, probably just delusional
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
cokefag wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

and you are??????

you're more qualified to address political problems why?????

im not and i don't, i think you should take some pointers from me
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
while i would agree with penn on a lot of points he stated in the video, heres another one of my wise words of wisdom you can quote, just because you agree with someone on a certain point/points does not mean you both have the same intentions, and does not mean you should support them

@konr talix could be crazy in some way, but i doubt psychopath, probably just delusional

The reason I've changed my affiliation is because I have found out a lot of political insider information and I think it's critical that people act quickly to uncover certain secrets.
And I'm telling you, this election cycle wad a smoke and mirrors show, on top of some smoke and mirrors and a puppy.

The deep Web is one hell of a place

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just because something's written on a whistleblower forum it doesn't mean it's true.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

The reason I've changed my affiliation is because I have found out a lot of political insider information and I think it's critical that people act quickly to uncover certain secrets.
And I'm telling you, this election cycle wad a smoke and mirrors show, on top of some smoke and mirrors and a puppy.

all elections and politics are smoke and mirrors show, dont trust any people in positions of power
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

hnnnng tell me more
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: