Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this is what you get for being a stupid bimbo
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Holy fucking shit Kyle you've literally gone insane
this is what weed does to a person
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just satire guys

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

I'm insane? Because I don't like someone who promotes a fascist agenda? come on man. this entire situation makes me wish gary Johnson was President, so that we'd have a president in the white house, doing nothing but smoking weed, because at this rate, any government interaction with the public is only going to do worse for everyone.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

I'm insane? Because I don't like someone who promotes a fascist agenda? come on man. this entire situation makes me wish gary Johnson was President, so that we'd have a president in the white house, doing nothing but smoking weed, because at this rate, any government interaction with the public is only going to do worse for everyone.
There's that fAsCiSm buzzword. Label all your opponents as fascist/nazi so you can feel justified in making up child molestation stories.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

There's that fAsCiSm buzzword. Label all your opponents as fascist/nazi so you can feel justified in making up child molestation stories.

You do realize that there are real ties to white nationalism in the white house, thanks to people like Mike Pence and Steve Bannon. Do you even know shit about dick when it comes to their policy positions, do you know what Mike Pence is responsible for in the state of Indiana for people like me(my sexual preference, something that doesn't matter for open minded people)?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

You do realize that there are real ties to white nationalism in the white house, thanks to people like Mike Pence and Steve Bannon. Do you even know shit about dick when it comes to their policy positions, do you know what Mike Pence is responsible for in the state of Indiana for people like me(my sexual preference, something that doesn't matter for open minded people)?
Explain to me why they are fascists, since you are so smart and well informed and clearly understand what fascism is.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're not insane for not liking Trump or his administration buddy, no one has said that. Please take a step back and realise you aren't just saying you dislike people because of things they have actually done or stand for, you are making shit up.
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many people throw around this "fascist" word, it's ridiculous.
When did Trump want to establish a system of industrial representation that was fundamentally meritocratic, while doing away with geographic representation and the party system?
When did Trump establish legislation against anti-national personal behavior such as usury, cultural subversion, and degenerate activities?
When did Trump openly declare that the USA was being assaulted by international finance and that it must withdraw from the global market entirely in order to cut the ties of the transnational corporations that aim to bleed the US dry?
When did Trump actually start being economically isolationist at all for that matter?
When did Trump declare the USA was an ethno-centric state?

There's a lot more to fascism and I suppose it changes from flavor to flavor, but honestly if you believe Trump even remotely leans fascist then you really need to open a book or two. Trump is a populist who rode in on nationalistic sentiment, and now appears to be capitulating towards the establishment republican/neo-conservative crowd for some reason. None of that is even close to fascism.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha u guys r just feeding the troll xD

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: