Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

this is what you get for being a stupid bimbo
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: this is what you get for being a stupid bimbo Reply with quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ivanka-trump-booed-donald-trump-stance-berlin-speech-female-angel-merkel-a7701226.html?amp

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you have against Ivanka?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
shes hot and kyles gay
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
shes hot and kyles gay

Pansexual, but you get the idea, I still agree with trump on at least one thing, we'd both probably bang his daughter. I don't know about together though

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pan"sexual, for when you need to feel even more virtuous than bisexual people. Also, you just dislike her because she's Trump's daughter, or...? I don't actually follow anything she does so I wouldn't know if she's actually controversial or not.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
"Pan"sexual, for when you need to feel even more virtuous than bisexual people. Also, you just dislike her because she's Trump's daughter, or...? I don't actually follow anything she does so I wouldn't know if she's actually controversial or not.

I dislike her because she doesn't think for herself. She's obviously a victim of child molestation and manipulation. in my humble observation and opinion. she doesn't try to make anything of herself, it's all riding off Trump.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

I dislike her because she doesn't think for herself. She's obviously a victim of child molestation and manipulation. in my humble observation and opinion. she doesn't try to make anything of herself, it's all riding off Trump.

She doesn't think for herself? What's this based on? Because she supports her father, and she is incapable of coming to that conclusion on her own, so must just be a sheep? And you blindly calling her a child molestation victim?? Are you just envious she was born into a wealthy situation? Like you wouldn't jump at the opportunity to be a part of a multi-million dollar family business if you dad happened to own one.
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is she "obviously a victim of child molestation"? That's possibly the most baseless claim I've heard about Ivanka, and I've heard some crazy conspiracies surrounding her. From all of the footage I've seen of the Trump family, they seem like a very happy group of people. Trump's kids obviously love him from the way they speak of him, and how they interact with him. He's a family man certainly, just like his father was.

I understand disliking Trump's political opinions. Everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with anyone else they like. However, making completely baseless claims about things like that is really childish and only makes you look like an emotional dunce.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alt wrote:
How is she "obviously a victim of child molestation"? That's possibly the most baseless claim I've heard about Ivanka, and I've heard some crazy conspiracies surrounding her. From all of the footage I've seen of the Trump family, they seem like a very happy group of people. Trump's kids obviously love him from the way they speak of him, and how they interact with him. He's a family man certainly, just like his father was.

I understand disliking Trump's political opinions. Everyone is entitled to agree or disagree with anyone else they like. However, making completely baseless claims about things like that is really childish and only makes you look like an emotional dunce.

Ok, and that's why I said it was MY HUMBLE OPINION. RETARD. Doesn't have to be true or not. As long as it made you think of the possibility. This is something that has been on my mind for some time.

Do you know how to read? Do you know the difference between educated opinions and fact?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Alt wrote:

Ok, and that's why I said it was MY HUMBLE OPINION. RETARD. Doesn't have to be true or not. As long as it made you think of the possibility. This is something that has been on my mind for some time.

Do you know how to read? Do you know the difference between educated opinions and fact?

You are entitled to your opinions. but they are not above questioning. I'd also like to know why it's "your opinion" she was a victim of child molestation ? How is that even an opinion, that's just you guessing at facts.

That's like me saying 'in my opinion, Bernie Sanders once killed a man", then me freaking out saying "it's just my opinion!!!!' when someone points out how completely baseless it is. What makes it so obvious to you that she was molested?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Alt wrote:

You are entitled to your opinions. but they are not above questioning. I'd also like to know why it's "your opinion" she was a victim of child molestation ? How is that even an opinion, that's just you guessing at facts.

That's like me saying 'in my opinion, Bernie Sanders once killed a man", then me freaking out saying "it's just my opinion!!!!' when someone points out how completely baseless it is. What makes it so obvious to you that she was molested?

Just pay attention to how he moves his body and eyes around her, and how he talks about her and to her. Among all the various things he's said about her on public record already. people just don't care, they let him brazenly engage in incest. He doesn't even vaguely hide it. It's comedic really. Dude doesn't even hold his wife the same way he holds his daughter. and his wife has been living in Trump tower this whole time. You really think that she wants to be with this scum bag? I feel bad for her honestly, she was more than likely forced into all of this, I wouldn't be surprised if Melania is an illegal citizen(possibly from one of the countries he banned kek) that Donald Trump bought. Where is her birth certificate? where is her citizenship?

whatever though right? I'm just crazy. Two consenting adults, that sorta thing, yadda yadda yadda, go about your business and pretend like you never read this.

Link

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fuck lol, you are so wrong it's insane. Blinded by hate.

Quote:
feel bad for her honestly, she was more than likely forced into all of this, I wouldn't be surprised if Melania is an illegal citizen(possibly from one of the countries he banned kek) that Donald Trump bought.

you are like the liberal version of InfoWars.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

lol
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

lol

you got me there. but I should clarify that she's got like daddy problems x100000000 because it's Trump.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy fucking shit Kyle you've literally gone insane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: