Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should siblings be allowed to have kids with each other?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should siblings be allowed to have kids with each other?
Yes
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
No
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Should siblings be allowed to have kids with each other? Reply with quote

I figured this would be a fun debate.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but only if they are willing and capable of dealing with an inbred and all the needs an inbred child needs.

Freedom is freedom, and if you're not hurting anyone and it's between 2 consenting adults, then it should be legal. I mean yea, that child is gonna be fucked up, but they knew what was gonna happen when they had an inbred baby.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

child abuse
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
child abuse

You're a product of child abuse.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Yes but only if they are willing and capable of dealing with an inbred and all the needs an inbred child needs.

Freedom is freedom, and if you're not hurting anyone and it's between 2 consenting adults, then it should be legal. I mean yea, that child is gonna be fucked up, but they knew what was gonna happen when they had an inbred baby.

theyre going to hurt their child u stupid fuk

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

No shit you fucking retard, do you really think I'm of the opinion of legalizing incest and having inbred babies? You're another level of stupid beyond belief.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not as likely to cause inbreeding defects as you might think, it's after a few generations of inbreeding that you get fucked up retards
that said it's still bad
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

No shit you fucking retard, do you really think I'm of the opinion of legalizing incest and having inbred babies? You're another level of stupid beyond belief.

u just said as long as its not hurting anyone then it should be legal. lmao fuk

tough guy talix wrote:
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

satire
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

satire

is kyle even capable of satire cant even tell

tough guy talix wrote:
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need MORE regulations on who can have kids, not less.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so most of us seem to agree that siblings should not be allowed to have children with each other for the reason that there's a higher chance that their kids would be born with birth defects.

But should we then also make it illegal for other people with genetic defects to reproduce?
Siblings could just find someone else, but someone with dwarfism for example can't find someone else because the problem lies with him/herself. Should being born with a genetic disorder dictate that you'll never be allowed to have children even though there's a large chance that your kids would turn out just fine?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you would be a moral failure of a parent if you got pregnant knowing that you and your spouse would produce a offspring with a high chance of having a fatal birth defect (no dwarfism wouldn't count), and then testing the fetus once its formed knowing that it has the disease, instead of terminating you go along with the pregnancy to birth a child that will either die or have life altering complications their whole life (dwarfism could count in this case but most midgets live well enough it seems nowadays)

the reason why incest is bad is because it fucks up the roles in the society, people didn't go crazy with incest before we knew about the bad genetic repercussions and thats the reason why. its not like everyone went around fucking their sisters before genetics was discovered you fucking freaks
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Okay so most of us seem to agree that siblings should not be allowed to have children with each other for the reason that there's a higher chance that their kids would be born with birth defects.

But should we then also make it illegal for other people with genetic defects to reproduce?
Siblings could just find someone else, but someone with dwarfism for example can't find someone else because the problem lies with him/herself. Should being born with a genetic disorder dictate that you'll never be allowed to have children even though there's a large chance that your kids would turn out just fine?
Well, we shouldn't make it illegal due to the fact that it's a slippery slope when you give the government authority on who can breed. However, I don't think people with defects need to be passing around that faulty of genetic code. You aren't going to do anyone any favors. Similarly, if you find out your kid is going to be severely challenged in some way or another, it's better off to just not have it than to bring into this world a person who will be more of a burden than anything else.
Alt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People with serious inheritable disabilities really shouldn't reproduce, however legislating that is a dangerous game certainly. It's hard to get a government structure in place that can both handle managing reproductive rights and not becoming massively authoritarian in the process. For such social change you kind of need a massively authoritarian government, otherwise there's no way to enforce that legislation. You could perhaps try persuading people with those genetic defects to not reproduce, via some kind of subsidization program of sorts, but I'm sure that's rife with potential for abuse like most forms of welfare are.

Eugenics was popular back before WWII kicked off, and with the advances in technology we could probably bring it back in a seriously beneficial way. We now have more knowledge of genetics than ever before, and we have the technology to test reproductive material to determine whether or not there will be genetic defects even before conception. The old methods of eugenics was just determining who could breed, however with modern technology we could go much further and instead filter out poor genetic stock from reproductive material. Once again though, that would be kind of hard to do without allowing the government a lot of authoritarian control.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: