Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My support for Donald Trump is eroding fast.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
konr wrote:
I'm pretty sure the "schizo" retard above me is Shot right? If so has he ever made a post that isn't garbage?

the op is shot lol
Right so who the fuck is the Schizo guy?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
The assumption of retards thinking that Trump will lead us into World War 3 is a perfect example of projection. They are immature and irrational so they think world leaders too are immature and irrational.

It's kind of incredible that people still listen to those who have been consistently wrong the past two years and more at some cases. The question why people still listen to them is the 5th mystery of the universe.

I'm glad neither of them are in the industry I'm in or in any kind of career where they are responsible for others because they'd totally fuck shit up with their kind of thinking.
going into war isnt immature and irrational

Thanks for putting words into my mouth
wasnt directed at you, sorry. more like to the people projecting that are vehemently anti-war and think it immature and irrational

All we do in America is invade, occupy, and fuck things up while at the same time promoting our dope ass mix tape about how great we are as America and spreading democracy, when really we are just toppling governments and inserting false dictators.

Why anyone would think that voluntarily going to war without a real catalyst or reason isn't irrational or immature, is beyond me.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
cokefag wrote:
konr wrote:
I'm pretty sure the "schizo" retard above me is Shot right? If so has he ever made a post that isn't garbage?

the op is shot lol
Right so who the fuck is the Schizo guy?
coolman/josh
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, my support for Donald Trump is growing fast. I was concerned he would affect the global economy negatively through tariffs, but he seems to be following the script for the most part, which benefits me, where my RSU (stock) grants have risen 15% since I was awarded them. Deregulation and tax cuts would be my favorite unique things to come from him, though he still has yet to deliver on the latter.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
Funny, my support for Donald Trump is growing fast. I was concerned he would affect the global economy negatively through tariffs, but he seems to be following the script for the most part, which benefits me, where my RSU (stock) grants have risen 15% since I was awarded them. Deregulation and tax cuts would be my favorite unique things to come from him, though he still has yet to deliver on the latter.

same

things are getting much better at home.

as regard to foreign policy. It has always been a shit show past 15+ years. Im more concerned with effects of trade deals. US institutional investors are focused in deploying capital outside of US. Doesnt really matter though since Asian investors are deploying capital in US. But would like US Institutional investors to come back home. Emits a great signal.

Gary Cohn, Steve mnuchin, and Wilbur Ross are currently working on taxes & debt. Don't doubt that taxes will be lowered and much favorable for a business climate. Don't think we will see movement on those until 3rd quarter or first quarter of next year. It's only been 90 days. Just feels long and shit because Trump controls the attention

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
The assumption of retards thinking that Trump will lead us into World War 3 is a perfect example of projection. They are immature and irrational so they think world leaders too are immature and irrational.

It's kind of incredible that people still listen to those who have been consistently wrong the past two years and more at some cases. The question why people still listen to them is the 5th mystery of the universe.

I'm glad neither of them are in the industry I'm in or in any kind of career where they are responsible for others because they'd totally fuck shit up with their kind of thinking.

wasnt directed at you, sorry. more like to the people projecting that are vehemently anti-war and think it immature and irrational

All we do in America is invade, occupy, and fuck things up while at the same time promoting our dope ass mix tape about how great we are as America and spreading democracy, when really we are just toppling governments and inserting false dictators.

Why anyone would think that voluntarily going to war without a real catalyst or reason isn't irrational or immature, is beyond me.
immoral acts or those which only benefit a small amount of people are not inherently irrational or immature. you're imposing a quality on something which you disagree with to justify your opposition to it easier
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Waxxup wrote:

same

as regard to foreign policy. It has always been a shit show past 15+ years. Im more concerned with effects of trade deals. US institutional investors are focused in deploying capital outside of US. Doesnt really matter though since Asian investors are deploying capital in US. But would like US Institutional investors to come back home. Emits a great signal.

Gary Cohn, Steve mnuchin, and Wilbur Ross are currently working on taxes & debt. Don't doubt that taxes will be lowered and much favorable for a business climate. Don't think we will see movement on those until 3rd quarter or first quarter of next year. It's only been 90 days. Just feels long and shit because Trump controls the attention

I like how Donald is pushing out Steve Bannon in favor of Jared. I thought Hillary would do the shit Donald is doing right now. Except Donald is even better with the tax cuts on the way.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waxxup wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Waxxup wrote:

same

I like how Donald is pushing out Steve Bannon in favor of Jared. I thought Hillary would do the shit Donald is doing right now. Except Donald is even better with the tax cuts on the way.

He has both establishment and anti-establishment/(can't describe the adjective but category that Bannon would fall under) people in his team. They all want the same goals. They just have different opinions or methods etc. Id be more worried if his entire team were yes men

It's all normal. Media just hypes it up and makes it sensational. Doubt there are serious quarrels within his team. I've heard both Jared and Bannon speak. They both are genuine and reasonable men. Jared will have his turn, so will Bannon, so will Ivanka, etc.

i.e McMaster wants to invade Syria > Media hypes that into turbulence.
He just wants conflict in Syria resolved. Same as everyone.

Over the past 2 years, I haven't seen Trump make any major mistakes or any signs of flaw on how he makes decision. Has always been level headed methodical, and consistent. Results shows it.

Hardly ever read into politics anymore and still am correct in my assumptions over many people. At this point its all just common sense and deductive reasoning, but people just fall into the drama and heuristics & biases cos their life isnt interesting

And yeah, super stoked with the tax cuts. Mnuchin is spearheading that and I'm sure you already know about Mnuchin's genius.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

yeah the message of the gita is basically on this topic

the whole religion of hinduism places the principle of nonviolence at the center and one of the highest places in the religion. so u'd think that there wouldn't be celebrated stories of massive wars like the mahabharata or ramayana.
sometimes it's not that war, too, is an immature and irrational act, it's just a choice or inevitability that can be a response to immaturity and irrationality.

and sometimes it's the right choice. islamically it's wrong to war unless defensively. and if they incline towards peace then you also should too.
Nirojan wrote:
gee i cant wait for the us to get nuked
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: