Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Apologies : I think I'm going to retire (From here)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaz373
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:23 am    Post subject: My Apologies : I think I'm going to retire (From here) Reply with quote

Aloha and Good day Everyone.

So, I came to CE forums because I felt it would be more appropriate to post up my Splinter Cell Blacklist mods here than it would be to post them on a web like Mr. Anti fun's web of mods and trainers.

That said, I get this email alert like usual that someone posted to a thread I posted and or created only to find the original posters thread had been locked.

That immediately prompted me to search other threads I had posted in and found 1 more locked thread and mysteriously a complete thread I had created myself about my splinter cell blacklist mods.

Soooo, that plan was to become a great member of this community and post enough quality posts and or threads to earn my account privileges in order to upload everything I have on blacklist, oh in fact my deleted thread about that was actually perfect in explanation and the history behind it.

Now I'm thinking to myself from the start, here is ""CHEAT"" Engine. And this is the CE boards. I wonder what they do here? Cheat? Hhhmm OK. Then what better place to finally give the people what they wanted for years. No one has ever come close to doing what I did and would put Mr. Anti Fun and any modder or ""HACKER"" here to shame.

No?

No you say? Dude, first do you even know who I am? Search the internet. I'm probably thee most hated individual in the Splinter cell blacklist game. My name proceeds me. Just get into that game , play normal, ask about my name. Go to YouTube, go to twitch, facebook, twitter....Anyone who's anyone will tell you the dark black hatred people have.

And it's not for reason you think why.

Again if they didn't delete my thread you would know.

So this line here is actually directed to the top admin. Not moderator. I am surprised, and ashamed at the handling of my thread. If it had simply been locked I more than likely would not have over reacted. But it was utterly destroyed. I was legitly building myself up in order to post links and upload files here directly as I see the options, but obviously cannot due to what little number of post's I have made.

That said for the rest of you, I do give out some files and or tips to help people do what I do and usually do that once I play with them for a while then I tell them who I am as I obviously change my name. I will continue to look for the perfect ""Cheat"" website in order to post my entire folder of files for Splinter Cell Blacklist and I give my word I will post under this user name so you can find me. Until then I lost all heart and respect for this board the moment that happened. And I'm 80% sure nothing will convince me to stay and continue participating here.

I truly am Sorry.

samfisher-jail.jpg
 Description:
Icon
 Filesize:  9.75 KB
 Viewed:  8840 Time(s)

samfisher-jail.jpg

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, don't post game related stuff on this site

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we are all tired of the same questions being asked over and over, i have seen you post a bit here so it's surprising you aren't aware of the "situation" with CE forums yet.

The ESA fucked us over and cheats aren't allowed here, that means new ones too (why would the sections be locked ?). So yeah, try to understand Dark Byte's position too and don't take it personally.

I think everyone can put mrantifun to shame, like the dude literally started off by ripping my cheat tables and trainers, lingon's, recifense (as i recently learned), there's nothing honorable about him so yeah, wrong comparison.

atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your thread(s) were not deleted due to who you are or what you did, but rather as a mass-removal of content due to some legal issues that have happened recently against this site. See here for more information:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=603323

There are dozens of cheating sites on the net you can share things on or just create your own personal site to house your personal projects that way you are in full control of what happens.

chaz373
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@darkbyte , @stn , @atom0s :

WOW!

I Am really surprised. So truly I would have never guessed. It is sad and bad enough we all personally own these games and the Developers are going out of there way to prevent us from altering how the game functions. Period, so if we want to tinker and to be able to play through with ease they come out with these file protectors like easy anti cheat and if we even talk about it on public forums there are legal issues?

And @STN I know your pain. Same thing with me, when I first gave out my tools this dude from Russia got a copy of it from a mutual friend. He then went around telling everyone he was the Author of the script. That really got me so upset it started a 2 year long war and forced me to spend more time coming up with the best mod in order to destroy him. So literally I had to hack my own hack.

Well ok, so now I know the reason and since my coming here was really only for that purpose I'm not sure I will be very useful to anyone here. Finding my own board to publish is moot because people have to know about it first in order to find it. For example, lets say face book. Everyone knows facebook. But who would even start to guess you can go to facebook and find the ultimate mod for a 4 year old game now? I will try and find a way. Thanks guys and remember I wish to get this across to you, no offense taken.

Nice meeting everyone all the same. Peace out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: