Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[?] how to automatically remove break point

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reverser69
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: [?] how to automatically remove break point Reply with quote

hi
i dont know how to put it but here we go
when im fiddling with softwares and try to guid them toward right path one of my methodes was to search all intermodular calls and place breackpoint on all of them in olly
them run a script in odbgscript pluging:
Code:

pause

////////////////////////

LOOP:

bc eip

run

jmp LOOP

after goffing around a little this script removes break points from unwanted calls.then when wanted to break at serial msg box i stoped the script and when i clicked the activate botton i would break right where i wanted.
is it possible to this in CE?if not it would be great to have such feature.way easer than ultimap.could figure that out.

by this method you cant find detection teleport dying and ... functions of a game.
i could do it with olly but steam detects olly even with hiding plugings.also now aday game are packed with advaced packers too.not my job bypassing them.CE has VEH and im waiting to find out if it is possible to this with CE or not.
waiting
regards
atom0s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use Cheat Engine's Lua engine to do this. Check out the main.lua inside of the Cheat Engine folder where it is installed to on your system.

Ideally you are interested in the following chunk of functions:
Code:

-debugging

debug variables
EFLAGS
32/64-bit: EAX, EBX, ECX, EDX, EDI, ESI, EBP, ESP, EIP
64-bit only: RAX, RBX, RCX, RDX, RDI, RSI, RBP, RSP, RIP, R8, R9, R10, R11, R12, R13, R14, R15 : The value of the register

Debug related routines:
function debugger_onBreakpoint():
When a breaking breakpoint hits (that includes single stepping) and the lua function debugger_onBreakpoint() is defined it will be called and the global variables EAX, EBX, .... will be filled in
Return 0 if you want the userinterface to be updated and anything else if not (e.g: You continued from the breakpoint in your script)

createProcess(path, parameters OPTIONAL, debug OPTIONAL, breakonentrypoint OPTIONAL) : Creates a process. If debug is true it will be created using the windows debugger and if breakonentry is true it will cause a breakpoint to occur on entrypoint

debugProcess(interface OPT): starts the debugger for the currently opened process (won't ask the user) Optional interface: 0=default, 1=windows debug, 2=VEHDebug, 3=Kerneldebug

debug_isDebugging(): Returns true if the debugger has been started
debug_getCurrentDebuggerInterface() : Returns the current debuggerinterface used (1=windows, 2=VEH 3=Kernel, nil=no debugging active)
debug_canBreak(): Returns true if there is a possibility the target can stop on a breakpoint. 6.4+
debug_isBroken(): Returns true if the debugger is currently halted on a thread
debug_getBreakpointList(): Returns a lua table containing all the breakpoint addresses

debug_addThreadToNoBreakList(threadid): This will cause breakpoints on the provided thread to be ignored
debug_removeThreadFromNoBreakList(threadid): removed the threadid from the list

debug_setBreakpoint(address, size OPTIONAL, trigger OPTIONAL, breakpointmethod OPTIONAL, functiontocall() OPTIONAL) : sets a breakpoint of a specific size at the given address. if trigger is bptExecute then size is ignored. If trigger is ignored then it will be of type bptExecute, which obviously also ignores the size then as well
debug_setBreakpoint(address, size OPTIONAL, trigger OPTIONAL, functiontocall() OPTIONAL)
debug_setBreakpoint(address, functiontocall() OPTIONAL)
debug_removeBreakpoint(address) : if the given address is a part of a breakpoint it will be removed
debug_continueFromBreakpoint(continueMethod) : if the debugger is currently waiting to continue you can continue with this. Valid parameters are :co_run (just continue), co_stepinto(when on top of a call, follow it), co_stepover (when on top of a call run till after the call)
debug_getXMMPointer(xmmregnr) :
  Returns the address of the specified xmm register of the thread that is currently broken
  This is a LOCAL Cheat Engine address. Use Local memory access functions to read and modify
  xmmregnr can be 0 to 15 (0 to 7 on 32-bit)

The following routines describe last branch recording. These functions only work when kernelmode debugging is used and using windows XP (vista and later work less effective or not at all because the operating system interferes.  Might also be intel specific. A dbvm upgrade in the future might make this work for windows vista and later)
debug_setLastBranchRecording(boolean): When set the Kernel debugger will try to record the last branch(es) taken before a breakpoint happens
debug_getMaxLastBranchRecord() : Returns the maximum branch record your cpu can store (-1 if none)
debug_getLastBranchRecord(index): Returns the value of the Last Branch Record at the given index (when handling a breakpoint)

function debugger_onModuleLoad(modulename, baseaddress) :
this routine is called when a module is loaded. Only works for the windows debugger
return 1 if you want to cause the debugger to break

Changing registers:
When the debugger is waiting to continue you can change the register variables. When you continue those register values will be set in the thread's context

If the target is currently stopped on a breakpoint, but not done through an onBreakpoint function. The context won't be set.
You can get and set the context back with these functions before execution continues"
debug_getContext(BOOL extraregs) - Fills the global variables for the regular registers. If extraregs is true, it will also set FP0 to FP7 and XMM0 to XMM15
debug_setContext(BOOL extraregs)
debug_updateGUI() - Will refresh the userinterface to reflect the new context if the debugger was broken

detachIfPossible() : Detaches the debugger from the target process (if it was attached)

getComment(address) : Gets the userdefined comment at the specified address
setComment(address, text) : Sets a userdefined comment at the specifried address. %s is used to display the autoguess value if there is one
getHeader(address) : Gets the userdefined header at the specified address
setHeader(address) : Sets the userdefined header at the specified address

registerBinUtil(config) Registers a binutils toolset with CE (for assembling and disassembling in other cpu instruction sets)
config is a table containing several fields that describe the tools, and lets you specify extra parameters

Name : The displayed name in the binutils menu in memview
Description: The description for this toolset
Architecture: used by the objdump -m<architecture>  (required)
ASParam : extra parameters to pass on to AS (optional)
LDParam : extra parameters to pass on to LD
OBJDUMPParam: extra parameters to pass on to OBJDUMP
OnDisassemble: a lua function that gets called each time an address is disassembled. The return value will be passed on to OBJDUMP
Path: filepath to the binutils set
Prefix: prefix  (e.g: "arm-linux-androideabi-")
DisassemblerCommentChar: Depending on which target you're disassembling, the comment character  can be different. (ARM=";"  x86='#' )

broski
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, that makes things easier for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: