Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorist attack in the UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Read art of war, then future of the mind by Michio Kaku brolock. Then you'll learn everything I'm after.

conservativetribune.com/physicist-bombshell-god-like/

Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku recently claimed that he found proof that God exists, and his reasoning has caused a stir in the scientific community.

When responding to a question about the meaning of life and God, Kaku said that most physicists do believe in a God because of how the universe is designed. Ours is a universe of order, beauty, elegance and simplicity.

He explained the universe didn’t have to be this way — it could have been ugly and chaotic. In short, the order we see in the universe is proof of God.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a lot scientists are dumb as fuck and are wrong about philosophical questions, their philosophies and theologies dont hold up, the only thing that holds up is the things that are separated from their religion (Descartes, Leibniz, Kant, Kierkegaard). hiding behind science, the same way most hide behind religion, is just as bad. Nietzsche would say that you still all have the mentality of a religious person, slave morality, and you need to get rid of that baggage.

I've never liked Michio Kaku, and Ill laugh when a philosopher easily breaks down his scientist view point. people have already done this in regards to physics, and quantum physics. if just as the article stated his view point is similar to einstein's, then it has already been argued against. check out the book "Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science" by Werner Heisenberg (winner of nobel prize for "creating quantum mechanics"
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@brolock, suck some more syphilis. heisenberg is famous for the quote,

'The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.'

so gj defending me

http://aboutislam.net/shariah/contemporary-issues/muslim-scholars-refute-isils-ideology-folder/

From time to time, Muslims are appalled by gross crimes that are associated with Islam because the culprits are affiliated to ISIL.
The name of ISIL (Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant) as well as its repeated talk about defending Islam and establishing an Islamic state is used by media outlets, Islamophobic and hatred mongers to establish the connection between Islam and the crimes they commit.
The important question here is, are the convictions and practices of ISIL Islamic in the first place?
The crimes that ISIL proudly perpetrate do not affect ISIL and its followers only; it rather damages the image of Islam, the religion that never condones harming or killing innocent people. Islam never accepts aggression, injustice or oppression.
This folder offers a critical review of ISIL ideas, highlights ethics of Jihad and war in Islam and refutes misconceptions revived by ISIL’s violations.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a misattributed quote, there is no proof he said that

heres a real quote from him
“In the history of science, ever since the famous trial of Galileo, it has repeatedly been claimed that scientific truth cannot be reconciled with the religious interpretation of the world. Although I an now convinced that scientific truth is unassailable in its own field, I have never found it possible to dismiss the content of religious thinking as simply part of an outmoded phase in the consciousness of mankind, a part we shall have to give up from now on, Thus in the course of my life I have repeatedly been compelled to ponder on the relationship of these two regions of though, for I have never been able to doubt the reality of that to which they point.”

my point again being: using science to hide behind in a similar fashion to religion is fuckin dumb and those people are always wrong. heisenberg didnt believe science would answer these problems with religion, and while he was religious, he didn't use science to justify it. and my point in referencing him in the first point was that his stance was opposite that to einstein, and the article you linked proposes Kaku's views as similar to Einsteins. even if the quote you posted was actually heisenberg's it wouldnt hurt my argument and I am not appealing to authority and would have no issue in arguing against certain aspects of heisenberg as well
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Trying to have any sort of intelligent conversation with Talix
>kek
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

“In the history of science, ever since the famous trial of Galileo, it has repeatedly been claimed that scientific truth cannot be reconciled with the religious interpretation of the world. Although I an now convinced that scientific truth is unassailable in its own field, I have never found it possible to dismiss the content of religious thinking as simply part of an outmoded phase in the consciousness of mankind, a part we shall have to give up from now on, Thus in the course of my life I have repeatedly been compelled to ponder on the relationship of these two regions of though, for I have never been able to doubt the reality of that to which they point.”

my point again being: using science to hide behind in a similar fashion to religion is fuckin dumb and those people are always wrong. heisenberg didnt believe science would answer these problems with religion, and while he was religious, he didn't use science to justify it. and my point in referencing him in the first point was that his stance was opposite that to einstein, and the article you linked proposes Kaku's views as similar to Einsteins. even if the quote you posted was actually heisenberg's it wouldnt hurt my argument and I am not appealing to authority and would have no issue in arguing against certain aspects of heisenberg as well

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” [“Der erste Trunk aus dem Becher der Naturwissenschaft macht atheistisch, aber auf dem Grund des Bechers wartet Gott.”] (Heisenberg, as cited in Hildebrand 1988, 10).
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Islam, the religion that never condones harming or killing innocent people. Islam never accepts aggression, injustice or oppression.

The point is that they don't consider the people that are harmed innocent people you fucking moron. Your scripture condones violence against a very many people repeatedly, and groups like ISIL use that to justify killing who any normal person would consider innocent but they DO NOT.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
Islam, the religion that never condones harming or killing innocent people. Islam never accepts aggression, injustice or oppression.

The point is that they don't consider the people that are harmed innocent people you fucking moron. Your scripture condones violence against a very many people repeatedly, and groups like ISIL use that to justify killing who any normal person would consider innocent but they DO NOT.

When konr understands Islam better than Talix.

1490556875063.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  474.53 KB
 Viewed:  5483 Time(s)

1490556875063.png

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
Brolock wrote:

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.” [“Der erste Trunk aus dem Becher der Naturwissenschaft macht atheistisch, aber auf dem Grund des Bechers wartet Gott.”] (Heisenberg, as cited in Hildebrand 1988, 10).
thats a second hand citation, Hildebrand has no proof that Heisenberg said that, it was not written anywhere directly by Heisenberg. also you ignore the rest of my point.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi HackOtaku. Let's take the verse of the Holy Quran you have cited here, out of context.
This verse refers only to those People of the Book who lived in Arabia during the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) who had been actively hostile towards Islam. Muslims were therefore given permission to fight.
Only in cases of self defense and to protect freedom of conscience were Muslims given this permission.

True Islam emphasizes peaceful resolution of conflicts due to the premium it places on the sanctity of human life and order.

To address any detailed questions you may have we invite you to use the chat feature at TrueIslam.com. Greetings of peace.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always react the same way to these "attacks"

Lmfao whitey got pwnd

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: