Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future table downloads/trainer links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mimmim
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="atom0s"]
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.
An archive of the public tables has already been posted here:

Thanks! It's very good archive.
---
I hope that new community will rise and shine.
Monterossa
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how can any company sue anyone for cheating in games. Unless it's an online game and that cheating actually damage the server or its security system or something.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gillwindy wrote:
I didn't even notice after find every table post has been deleted, does there are any "unofficial" web host everybody chosen?

New cheat tables are posted here now
https://fearlessrevolution.com

Last edited by STN on Fri May 29, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Corrodias
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the choice of a politically-themed domain and site deliberate? Why did fearlessrevolution itself bite the dust?

The redirect has a defect, by the way. It just sends you to the gamergate front page now, not the cheatengine forum.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrodias wrote:
Was the choice of a politically-themed domain and site deliberate? Why did fearlessrevolution itself bite the dust?

The redirect has a defect, by the way. It just sends you to the gamergate front page now, not the cheatengine forum.

Thanks fixed.

https://fearlessrevolution.com/

Last edited by STN on Fri May 29, 2020 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divinehero
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.

But THOUSANDS of table is gone and can't be found in new place... it's very sad that pretty good program been useless.

https://gitlab.com/cef.table.archive/cef.table.archive

gubruikertje wrote:
It's a shame to see this site go, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. There's nothing illegal about cheats and trainers and I'm curious why anyone would think it is.

There are lines in the sand in terms of what falls under legal and illegal with cheat tables / trainers / game hacking in general. While a simple trainer that pokes some values to set health to 999999 or gives infinite
items is simple and basic, things are becoming more in depth such as unlocking DLC or other content that would otherwise require some method of payment.

Legally, it is up to the game companies / publishers to protect their property, assets, and name. Sadly, it hurts the modding communities when things like this happen. Given that little to no info has been given on specifics of what caused Dark Byte to receive what he did, we can't really jump to any conclusions on what caused it to happen or if it holds any real validity.

Either way, you simply mentioning a company or its property gives them grounds to protect it if your mentioning of them is harmful in any nature. While they may not pursue anything past a simple C&D / DMCA takedown, DB is just playing it safe.

i can't open that archive.. i get an error saying "can not open file (file name/path here) as an archive"
Corrodias
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Git repo, so you want to go into the file list, find the .rar file, and download it. Or clone the repo. Don't "save as"; follow the link, click "repository" at the top, then "cet.archive.rar" on the left, and finally the "raw" button on the right.

I'd link directly to the file's page for your convenience, but I can't post URLs. Wink I don't think you'll have trouble finding it, now.
Divinehero
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrodias wrote:
It's a Git repo, so you want to go into the file list, find the .rar file, and download it. Or clone the repo. Don't "save as"; follow the link, click "repository" at the top, then "cet.archive.rar" on the left, and finally the "raw" button on the right.

I'd link directly to the file's page for your convenience, but I can't post URLs. Wink I don't think you'll have trouble finding it, now.

uh i did download it and i get that error
Corrodias
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then your download was corrupt, I'm afraid, or the software you're using to try to open it is old and/or doesn't understand the format. Try it again. The file is valid.
mimmim
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divinehero wrote:

It's RAR5 format archive. Try new version of WinRAR
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mimmim wrote:
Divinehero wrote:

It's RAR5 format archive. Try new version of WinRAR

WinZIP can handle it, too.
madi2000
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
In the mean time, even temporarily, you guys can continue here........

Thank you STN.

GOOD JOB. Cool
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divinehero wrote:
i can't open that archive.. i get an error saying "can not open file (file name/path here) as an archive"

As others have stated, it is a WinRAR5 archive so you will need a newer archive tool that supports the v5 RAR format. WinRAR is free with a nag which is the originator of the RAR format, so you will get the best results unpacking the file with it. You can get it from:
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Archive tools like 7z do not properly support RAR5 currently. So be sure to double check the tool you prefer using supports it.

Arimai
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.

But THOUSANDS of table is gone and can't be found in new place... it's very sad that pretty good program been useless.

https://gitlab.com/cef.table.archive/cef.table.archive

gubruikertje wrote:
It's a shame to see this site go, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. There's nothing illegal about cheats and trainers and I'm curious why anyone would think it is.

There are lines in the sand in terms of what falls under legal and illegal with cheat tables / trainers / game hacking in general. While a simple trainer that pokes some values to set health to 999999 or gives infinite items is simple and basic, things are becoming more in depth such as unlocking DLC or other content that would otherwise require some method of payment.

Legally, it is up to the game companies / publishers to protect their property, assets, and name. Sadly, it hurts the modding communities when things like this happen. Given that little to no info has been given on specifics of what caused Dark Byte to receive what he did, we can't really jump to any conclusions on what caused it to happen or if it holds any real validity.

Either way, you simply mentioning a company or its property gives them grounds to protect it if your mentioning of them is harmful in any nature. While they may not pursue anything past a simple C&D / DMCA takedown, DB is just playing it safe.

This is why I like it here in Canada. I can legally tell the DMCA to go fuck a duck if they come calling. So long as I am not selling their shit. I say whatever the fuck I want about their shit and use clips to highlight my point.
CountryGal
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a moron. You got rid of all the "tables" and cheats because you did not want to be held liable. Stupid. If they were going to hold you liable they would have arrested you long ago when you first created CheatEngine. But I guesss being a MORON also made you stupid.

Having tables and cheats listed on your website or in your downloads would never have caused you a problem UNLESS you were allowing downloads to games that have in game money that require real life money to purchase. Those sort of cheats would get you arrested MORON!

But simple cheats and tables for games that people have to purchase to use and they are single player games, like Planet Coaster which was a table i was looking for here BTW MORON, could never have got you into trouble.

I bet what happened is some other MORON sent you an email saying your tables are against the law or some other stupid thing and they listed a bunch of law codes or something and showed you that you could be arrested and charged and maybe even fined for millions, who knows, and you MORON ASS believed them.

I AM DONE USING YOUR WEBSITE NOW. I WILL NOT SUPPORT A MORON WHO IS SCARED TO TAKE RISKS. ESPECIALLY ONE WHO CREATED A CHEAT PROGRAM IN ORDER TO TAKE RISKS.

I bet anything that you were under 18 this entire time and now you are over 18 and you are a afraid and scared MORON little baby trying to protect yourself because you have a boo-boo.... Well Boo Hoo Hoo Too You!

,,!,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

Jump to: