Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


no seriously, Fuck Trump

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: no seriously, Fuck Trump Reply with quote

He doesn't understand shit about dick.

http://realtimepolitics.com/2017/03/18/donald-trump-us-constitution-comment/

Also, pic of me today. Couldn't be happier.


_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 487

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>make's
stopped reading

_________________
Brillia wrote:
You're just fucking too blind to see things happening around you.


Shrooms wrote:
Yes i have none of that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kristokribo
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 18 Mar 2017
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah hail trump haters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't you ever get tired of consuming liberal bullshit? You claim to be a freethinker, but you just blindly oppose Trump and eat up anything against him, then you shit it back out here. This is exactly the FAKE NEWS bullshit that is so problematic right now.

Quote from the article:

Quote:
So much so, Trump couldn't help himself but let everyone know what he really thinks of our nations defining document:

"It makes us look weak"

Seriously? Our own president who claims he wants to "Make America great again" fails to realize that the constitution drawn up by our Founding Fathers has, and always will be, the true source of American greatness.


Oh man, from the sounds of it, you'd imagine Trump just gave a rallying speech shitting all over the constitution acting like we need some kind of replacement for it. How unamerican! Impeach!

Oh wait, this is the transcript of what was said:

Quote:
We're talking about the safety of our nation, the safety and security of our people.
(APPLAUSE)
Now, I know you people aren't skeptical people, 'cause nobody would be that way in Tennessee. Nope, nobody. Not Tennessee.
You don't think this was done by a judge for political reasons, do you? No.
(APPLAUSE)
This ruling makes us look weak, which, by the way, we no longer are. Believe me.


These are the only two mentions of the constitution:

Quote:
We've appointed a Supreme Court Justice to replace the late, great Antonin Scalia. His name is Judge Neil Gorsuch.
(APPLAUSE)
He will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
We are proposing a budget that will shrink the bloated federal bureaucracy -- and I mean bloated; while protecting our national security. You see what we're doing with our military; bigger, better, stronger than ever before. You see what's happening.


Quote:
The law and the Constitution give the President the power to suspend immigration when he deems -- or she -- or she -- fortunately it will not be Hillary-she.
(APPLAUSE)
When he or she deems it to be in the national interest of our country.


Source:

http://time.com/4703622/president-trump-speech-transcript-travel-ban-ruling/


Like, for fucks sake Kyle, you seem smart, how come you haven't wised up to this bullshit?

Channel GannoK wrote:
I am not a liberal. I Dont subscribe to any agenda. I hate the Democrats just as much as I hate the republicans. I live purely based on facts.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
lmao my mistake bro, from here on out I will just treat you like a fucking idiot
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
lmao my mistake bro, from here on out I will just treat you like a fucking idiot

now you get it ;^)

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 28

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 57
Location: California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
lmao my mistake bro, from here on out I will just treat you like a fucking idiot


since nov 8



db0.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.15 KB
 Viewed:  6011 Time(s)

db0.jpg



_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
lmao my mistake bro, from here on out I will just treat you like a fucking idiot


since nov 8

Shit you got me m8o, how will I ever recover from this sick ass burn

EDIT:
also, debate me you fucking pussy. I got all the time and money in the world, but im not giving you a cent or to your lawyer. you're just using that as a reason to hide your snowflake ego. But it's ok. I'll let you live in your bubble and keep your senses. I'll just enjoy my life from over here, laughing at you for being a tool.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I didn't even read it. I just saw the headline, and posted it here, knowing it was going to get a rise out of someone. I'm on one m8, l2chill.
LOL

Wink

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1540

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smh kyle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
smh kyle

Same.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites