Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Future table downloads/trainer links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mimmim
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Mar 2017
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="atom0s"]
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.
An archive of the public tables has already been posted here:

Thanks! It's very good archive.
---
I hope that new community will rise and shine.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monterossa
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 Jun 2014
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how can any company sue anyone for cheating in games. Unless it's an online game and that cheating actually damage the server or its security system or something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gillwindy
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Jul 2016
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even notice after find every table post has been deleted, does there are any "unofficial" web host everybody chosen?
_________________
Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STN
I post too much
Reputation: 34

Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 2530

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gillwindy wrote:
I didn't even notice after find every table post has been deleted, does there are any "unofficial" web host everybody chosen?


New cheat tables are posted here now
http://fearlessrevolution.com/index.php

_________________
Cheat Requests/Tables- Fearless Cheat Engine
http://fearlessrevolution.com


Last edited by STN on Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corrodias
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 Jan 2017
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the choice of a politically-themed domain and site deliberate? Why did fearlessrevolution itself bite the dust?

The redirect has a defect, by the way. It just sends you to the gamergate front page now, not the cheatengine forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
STN
I post too much
Reputation: 34

Joined: 09 Nov 2005
Posts: 2530

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrodias wrote:
Was the choice of a politically-themed domain and site deliberate? Why did fearlessrevolution itself bite the dust?

The redirect has a defect, by the way. It just sends you to the gamergate front page now, not the cheatengine forum.


Thanks fixed.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/

_________________
Cheat Requests/Tables- Fearless Cheat Engine
http://fearlessrevolution.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Divinehero
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.

But THOUSANDS of table is gone and can't be found in new place... it's very sad that pretty good program been useless.


An archive of the public tables has already been posted here:
https://gitlab.com/cef.table.archive/cef.table.archive


gubruikertje wrote:
It's a shame to see this site go, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. There's nothing illegal about cheats and trainers and I'm curious why anyone would think it is.


There are lines in the sand in terms of what falls under legal and illegal with cheat tables / trainers / game hacking in general. While a simple trainer that pokes some values to set health to 999999 or gives infinite
items is simple and basic, things are becoming more in depth such as unlocking DLC or other content that would otherwise require some method of payment.

Legally, it is up to the game companies / publishers to protect their property, assets, and name. Sadly, it hurts the modding communities when things like this happen. Given that little to no info has been given on specifics of what caused Dark Byte to receive what he did, we can't really jump to any conclusions on what caused it to happen or if it holds any real validity.

Either way, you simply mentioning a company or its property gives them grounds to protect it if your mentioning of them is harmful in any nature. While they may not pursue anything past a simple C&D / DMCA takedown, DB is just playing it safe.


i can't open that archive.. i get an error saying "can not open file (file name/path here) as an archive"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corrodias
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 Jan 2017
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a Git repo, so you want to go into the file list, find the .rar file, and download it. Or clone the repo. Don't "save as"; follow the link, click "repository" at the top, then "cet.archive.rar" on the left, and finally the "raw" button on the right.

I'd link directly to the file's page for your convenience, but I can't post URLs. Wink I don't think you'll have trouble finding it, now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Divinehero
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrodias wrote:
It's a Git repo, so you want to go into the file list, find the .rar file, and download it. Or clone the repo. Don't "save as"; follow the link, click "repository" at the top, then "cet.archive.rar" on the left, and finally the "raw" button on the right.

I'd link directly to the file's page for your convenience, but I can't post URLs. Wink I don't think you'll have trouble finding it, now.


uh i did download it and i get that error
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corrodias
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 Jan 2017
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then your download was corrupt, I'm afraid, or the software you're using to try to open it is old and/or doesn't understand the format. Try it again. The file is valid.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mimmim
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 16 Mar 2017
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divinehero wrote:

uh i did download it and i get that error

It's RAR5 format archive. Try new version of WinRAR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 67

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 1961

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mimmim wrote:
Divinehero wrote:

uh i did download it and i get that error

It's RAR5 format archive. Try new version of WinRAR

WinZIP can handle it, too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madi2000
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Sep 2016
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
In the mean time, even temporarily, you guys can continue here........



Thank you STN.

GOOD JOB. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
atom0s
Moderator
Reputation: 138

Joined: 25 Jan 2006
Posts: 7324
Location: 127.0.0.1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divinehero wrote:
i can't open that archive.. i get an error saying "can not open file (file name/path here) as an archive"


As others have stated, it is a WinRAR5 archive so you will need a newer archive tool that supports the v5 RAR format. WinRAR is free with a nag which is the originator of the RAR format, so you will get the best results unpacking the file with it. You can get it from:
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Archive tools like 7z do not properly support RAR5 currently. So be sure to double check the tool you prefer using supports it.

_________________
- Retired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Arimai
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Nov 2014
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
mimmim wrote:
You doing what you must.

But THOUSANDS of table is gone and can't be found in new place... it's very sad that pretty good program been useless.


An archive of the public tables has already been posted here:
https://gitlab.com/cef.table.archive/cef.table.archive


gubruikertje wrote:
It's a shame to see this site go, but I don't understand the reasoning behind it. There's nothing illegal about cheats and trainers and I'm curious why anyone would think it is.


There are lines in the sand in terms of what falls under legal and illegal with cheat tables / trainers / game hacking in general. While a simple trainer that pokes some values to set health to 999999 or gives infinite items is simple and basic, things are becoming more in depth such as unlocking DLC or other content that would otherwise require some method of payment.

Legally, it is up to the game companies / publishers to protect their property, assets, and name. Sadly, it hurts the modding communities when things like this happen. Given that little to no info has been given on specifics of what caused Dark Byte to receive what he did, we can't really jump to any conclusions on what caused it to happen or if it holds any real validity.

Either way, you simply mentioning a company or its property gives them grounds to protect it if your mentioning of them is harmful in any nature. While they may not pursue anything past a simple C&D / DMCA takedown, DB is just playing it safe.


This is why I like it here in Canada. I can legally tell the DMCA to go fuck a duck if they come calling. So long as I am not selling their shit. I say whatever the fuck I want about their shit and use clips to highlight my point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites