Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Is Possible To Add Small Icon On Process List ?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Corroder
Master Cheater
Reputation: 8

Joined: 10 Apr 2015
Posts: 425

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Is Possible To Add Small Icon On Process List ? Reply with quote

Hi there,

As topic question, I can do it easy with VB Net.

Code:
Private Sub FillProcesses()
        Dim il As New ImageList
        With ListView1
            .Clear()
            .View = View.Details
            .Columns.Add("Process name", 250)
            .Columns.Add("ProcessID", 80)
            .GridLines = True
            .SmallImageList = il
        End With
        For Each p In Process.GetProcesses
            With ListView1.Items.Add(p.ProcessName)
                Dim pid = p.Id
                .SubItems.Add(pid)
                Try
                    Dim ico As Icon = Icon.ExtractAssociatedIcon(p.MainModule.FileName)
                    il.Images.Add(pid.ToString, ico)
                    .ImageKey = pid.ToString
                Catch ex As Exception

                End Try
            End With
        Next
    End Sub


How do same thing in lua ?. Is it need lua C API module or others ?.


Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
akumakuja28
Master Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 28 Jun 2015
Posts: 432

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no reply as of yet. But I think you have convinced me to learn visual basic next.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corroder
Master Cheater
Reputation: 8

Joined: 10 Apr 2015
Posts: 425

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akumakuja28 wrote:
I have no reply as of yet. But I think you have convinced me to learn visual basic next.


Sure, sometimes I get program logic from VB then try to implementing that logic to lua. Anyhow I am also still learn for VB and lua. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark Byte
Site Admin
Reputation: 341

Joined: 09 May 2003
Posts: 19983
Location: The netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not possible atm
_________________
Do not ask me about online cheats. I don't know any and wont help finding them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Corroder
Master Cheater
Reputation: 8

Joined: 10 Apr 2015
Posts: 425

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DB for info..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A Crazy Fox
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Apr 2017
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Is Possible To Add Small Icon On Process List ? Reply with quote

Corroder wrote:
Hi there,

As topic question, I can do it easy with VB Net.

Code:
Private Sub FillProcesses()
        Dim il As New ImageList
        With ListView1
            .Clear()
            .View = View.Details
            .Columns.Add("Process name", 250)
            .Columns.Add("ProcessID", 80)
            .GridLines = True
            .SmallImageList = il
        End With
        For Each p In Process.GetProcesses
            With ListView1.Items.Add(p.ProcessName)
                Dim pid = p.Id
                .SubItems.Add(pid)
                Try
                    Dim ico As Icon = Icon.ExtractAssociatedIcon(p.MainModule.FileName)
                    il.Images.Add(pid.ToString, ico)
                    .ImageKey = pid.ToString
                Catch ex As Exception

                End Try
            End With
        Next
    End Sub


How do same thing in lua ?. Is it need lua C API module or others ?.


Thanks


the thing is that it looks close to vb and this is a cheat engine froum means it doesnt work in cheat engine lua script

_________________
[img][/img]

A crazy fox
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Corroder
Master Cheater
Reputation: 8

Joined: 10 Apr 2015
Posts: 425

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A Crazy Fox

the thing is that it looks close to vb and this is a cheat engine froum means it doesnt work in cheat engine lua script


I wrote on first topic : "As topic question, I can do it easy with VB Net. "
and my question is : "How do same thing in lua ?. Is it need lua C API module or others ?."

DB answered is clear : "not possible atm"

And I knew this is "Cheat Engine Forum" and from DB answer it said "atm" which mean "At this moment" and that as a sign, that possible in the future after developing CE it self.

_________________
I can't do it now because I don't know yet and because You knew it before me. There is heaven above the sky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites