Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why would a device call for disposable batteries?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: why would a device call for disposable batteries? Reply with quote

I use rechargeable batteries for everything but D batteries and obviously those pesky button batteries. It saves me lots of money and is more convenient. I have rechargeable 2500mah AA, 2000mah AAA, and 7000mah C, all in nimh. I use them for everything from remotes to flashlights to alarm clocks, but yesterday I came across an older radio which takes one C battery that specifically says on the back "Do NOT Use Rechargeable Batteries". Why would a device not take rechargeable batteries?
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look here https://www.quora.com/Why-does-some-electric-equipment-say-not-to-use-rechargeable-batteries ...
But there may be a lot of other reasons, depends on the type of circuit , how it's made and the connections.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're so fucking stupid, how hard is it to use google man. I've had these same questions years ago, but I wasn't asking a forum full of retards with no specialization in batteries or electrical engineering really.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I studied electronics , so you could keep the retarded insults for yourself.
Btw channel gannok, the case are 2, you like to joke and make fun of other people, or you are ignorant.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viloresi wrote:
Well I studied electronics , so you could keep the retarded insults for yourself.
Btw channel gannok, the case are 2, you like to joke and make fun of other people, or you are ignorant.

I have my A+, Network+ and I'm working on security+ and CCNA. I make fun of retards like you and OP because you don't know dick about anything, and you come here asking other retards that don't know dick about anything, about shit that you can easily just google.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am glad that he asked this question on here instead of only googling it. It's one of those things I didn't know I wanted to know.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's likely there because the radio needs more voltage to function properly. Regular Alkaline batteries have 1.5v and rechargables have 1.2v charge. Still, a lot of people report using rechargeables despite these labels, but YMMV.

I'd bet it'll either not work at all, or just be a little less than optimal in some way (things like lights not being as bright as they ought to be for instance.)You'll have to test it to be sure though.

The basic reason is because they built the device with a certain voltage in mind and don't want you to vary from it, and if you do, they want to cover their own asses.
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clifford could post a photo of his phd degree at age 12 and kyle would call him a retard kek
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Viloresi wrote:

I have my A+, Network+ and I'm working on security+ and CCNA. I make fun of retards like you and OP because you don't know dick about anything, and you come here asking other retards that don't know dick about anything, about shit that you can easily just google.
wow kyle youre so smart you can get shitty certificates where you memorize a bunch of stuff because you cant handle classes that are actually difficult. also you sound like a total douchebag
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Viloresi wrote:

wow kyle youre so smart you can get shitty certificates where you memorize a bunch of stuff because you cant handle classes that are actually difficult. also you sound like a total douchebag
kek
i was considering going into IT and cramming for those certs because they're pretty easy to get and basically double your chances of getting the job
dunno why it gives him a pass to be a dick
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Viloresi wrote:

kek
i was considering going into IT and cramming for those certs because they're pretty easy to get and basically double your chances of getting the job
dunno why it gives him a pass to be a dick

superiority complex
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's just trying to be like me but he'll never get to my level

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
He's just trying to be like me but he'll never get to my level
u fukin suk tho
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm the GOAT n u know it fam

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care what either brolock or antagonist think, they are so insignificant in the real world(aka what I do with my life). most of you used to be ok, but only a few that still browse are worth talking to. hackotaku is neato.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: