Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I haven't slept in 5 days and I feel amazing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I thank you all for your kindness and understanding of my situation. It's been a crazy week or two. Except for shot. Fucking kill yourself. You're a Fucking brainless fool being used doing more harm than good.
haha, ur so gay

who fucking cares if he's bi? fuck you
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
I thank you all for your kindness and understanding of my situation. It's been a crazy week or two. Except for shot. Fucking kill yourself. You're a Fucking brainless fool being used doing more harm than good.
haha, ur so gay

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

[img/img]
homophobe
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

ROFL you're Muslim bro why don't you keep acting like your religion doesn't condemn his actions ahhaahah
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

ROFL you're Muslim bro why don't you keep acting like your religion doesn't condemn his actions ahhaahah

He uses Islam to control his wife, if I had to guess anything.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Gay, not bi.

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Untrue

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Gay, not bi.

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Untrue
No one cares about your views bro all you do is tell everyone how schizo you are as if anyone gives a single shit. Also every single known Imam teaching in any Muslim majority country will tell you that homosexual acts are condemned according to Islamic teachings. Not a single thing you say can change my mind that as it isn't context or anything like any other issues, it's flat out condemned in the Muslim world. Full stop.
EDIT:
Here is an ex-Muslim that speaks fluent Arabic going over the justification for hatred of Homosexuals.

Link
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
` wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Gay, not bi.

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
haha, ur so gay

Untrue
No one cares about your views bro all you do is tell everyone how schizo you are as if anyone gives a single shit. Also every single known Imam teaching in any Muslim majority country will tell you that homosexual acts are condemned according to Islamic teachings. Not a single thing you say can change my mind that as it isn't context or anything like any other issues, it's flat out condemned in the Muslim world. Full stop.
EDIT:
Here is an ex-Muslim that speaks fluent Arabic going over the justification for hatred of Homosexuals.

Link

Waiting for Talix to chime in saying you are wrong/ignorant and Islam is actually more accepting of gays than the western world is.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Waiting for Talix to chime in saying you are wrong/ignorant and Islam is actually more accepting of gays than the western world is.

This is indeed correct. The British empire (ie white people) introduced most of the Eastern world to misogyny, homophobia, monogamy, rape, etc

konr wrote:
Also every single known Imam teaching in any Muslim majority country will tell you that homosexual acts are condemned according to Islamic teachings.

Prove it

konr wrote:

He's not a Muslim, he has no authority to speak on that issue. Also, this is anecdotal evidence. If I present a Youtube video of an old seventy something year old creepy fat white dude with orange skin pigmentation talking about how he likes to grope women, and talks about dating his daughter, does that speak for all white people?

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

This is indeed correct. The British empire (ie white people) introduced most of the Eastern world to misogyny, homophobia, monogamy, rape, etc

konr wrote:
Also every single known Imam teaching in any Muslim majority country will tell you that homosexual acts are condemned according to Islamic teachings.

Prove it

konr wrote:

He's not a Muslim, he has no authority to speak on that issue. Also, this is anecdotal evidence. If I present a Youtube video of an old seventy something year old creepy fat white dude with orange skin pigmentation talking about how he likes to grope women, and talks about dating his daughter, does that speak for all white people?

I had to hold back my laughter

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

konr wrote:

Prove it

konr wrote:

..What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying that the teachings of Islam are against Homosexuality. That's just a fact, if you deny that you are a fucking idiot. That's not the same as me saying "Every person that identifies as a Muslim hates gay people", now is it? You're not a very good Muslim though if you pick and choose what you believe and what you don't.

The man I linked quotes scripture and points out actual real things happening in the real world, and he used to be just as much a Muslim as your dumb ass but apostatised because he's not a fucking sociopathic retard.

EDIT:
Saying "he's not a Muslim therefore he doesn't have authority to speak about that issue" is a fucking ridiculous statement to make by the way. It's a bit like saying someone that is a part of a cult of some kind that gets away from that cult and tells people about it having a member of the cult say they're not a part of it NOW and therefore can't talk about it. Do you see the dumbness you're displaying?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

konr wrote:

Prove it

konr wrote:

lmao this is the most ridiculous thing ive heard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brainwashed retard
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
` wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

konr wrote:

Prove it

konr wrote:

lmao this is the most ridiculous thing ive heard

TIL White people invented rape.

White guilt is so pre-Trump.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
The man I linked quotes scripture and points out actual real things happening in the real world, and he used to be just as much a Muslim as your dumb ass but apostatised because he's not a fucking sociopathic retard.

EDIT:
Saying "he's not a Muslim therefore he doesn't have authority to speak about that issue" is a fucking ridiculous statement to make by the way. It's a bit like saying someone that is a part of a cult of some kind that gets away from that cult and tells people about it having a member of the cult say they're not a part of it NOW and therefore can't talk about it. Do you see the dumbness you're displaying?

Apostatised is not a word. Apostatized is though. You would know how to write that word if you had read a book past the fourth grade reading level.

Also, you do not know what you are citing. You cited a hadith. Only Sunni Muslims believe in hadith. You would have to cite something from the Qur'an to prove that Islam orders death for homosexuality (It doesn't). Again, you would know this, if only you had just read a book in your life.

And yes, Otaku, white people invented rape. Go back and read the history books. For them, rape was something done passionately. Women were another species to old white males.

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

Last edited by HitIer on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: