Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brolock, how are you and God these days?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject, my own knowledge is unrelated, otherwise all you're able to do is attack my ignorance instead of attempting to fix it.

the only reason you've become religious is to justify your use of fallacies and hold your holier than thou attitude. these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude. really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point, but still your argumentative skills and "truths" in the form of science are entirely unconvincing. this is funnier for me than it is for you
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock quotes Talix directly explaining what he's responding to/talking about and Talix's response is effectively "I don't follow no I didn't ur ignorant try again when u have knowledge" without actually arguing back against anything that was clearly stated by Brolock.

Such a fucking fruitcake lmao
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Brolock quotes Talix directly explaining what he's responding to/talking about
is that what he did? if he did that then this conversation would have a different direction. he did no such thing. ex; he even accused me of "adding" a sentence to the end of my quote.
in fact, he didn't quote me, he just quoted the article.
literally none of it was a response to what i said, or a quote of what i said.

with that said, everything following his > is nonsensical, and i can't follow it because he doesn't seem to understand any of what he's responding to.

Brolock wrote:
burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject, my own knowledge is unrelated, otherwise all you're able to do is attack my ignorance instead of attempting to fix it.

the only reason you've become religious is to justify your use of fallacies and hold your holier than thou attitude. these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude. really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point, but still your argumentative skills and "truths" in the form of science are entirely unconvincing. this is funnier for me than it is for you

>burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject
burden of proof of what claim? knowledge of islam, or qur'an? of what?
>my own knowledge is unrelated
except it isn't. in order to have discourse of the subject, you must first be knowledgeable enough to comment on the subject.

>the only reason you've become religious

hahaha this will be good

> is to justify
already wrong

>your use of fallacies
which fallacy did i use?

>and hold your holier than thou attitude
do u mind telling me what this sentence of yours is? Rolling Eyes especially given it's completely untrue? l0l

>these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude.

common denominator: you.
no wonder you'd come to such a left-field conclusion about me. problems lie at home base. Cool

>really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point
is that why you've read the qur'an in its entirety?
o wait

> but still your argumentative skills
like what? or is this another caseless, baseless failure of character assassination?

>and your "truths" in the form of science
not my ""truths""; it was the opinion of doctors and the conclusion of a study. u get really butthurt really quick. i can not accuse you of impartiality Wink Wink Wink

>this is funnier for me than it is for you
im so sure. u realise you're talking to a lunatic, right Cool

tumblr_mdphntCfMd1r63mfxo1_500[1].gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  796.24 KB
 Viewed:  4685 Time(s)

tumblr_mdphntCfMd1r63mfxo1_500[1].gif

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.

uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao

Duck_Amuck.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  70.28 KB
 Viewed:  4677 Time(s)

Duck_Amuck.jpg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

just admit it. you missed me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.

name one thing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

name one thing
kys my man
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:

Um.. what?

name one thing
kys my man
did you just assume my gender
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
idk, i have seen plenty of theists who exhibit great memory recall.
look at the number of people who can recall the whole qur'an.

Ha, god is real because some theists have good memory. How about all the atheists with equal or greater memory recall? Probably just a stroke of dumb luck, right? Or some other explanation that circles back to "god makes ur brain better".

greatsage wrote:

you'll find that no civilisation quite performed what the Islamic civilization accomplished via monotheism.

Hahaha.

greatsage wrote:

>and hold your holier than thou attitude
do u mind telling me what this sentence of yours is? Rolling Eyes especially given it's completely untrue? l0l

HAHAHAHA OMG STOP PLZ MY SIDES

greatsage wrote:

> but still your argumentative skills
like what? or is this another caseless, baseless failure of character assassination?

>and your "truths" in the form of science
not my ""truths""; it was the opinion of doctors and the conclusion of a study. u get really butthurt really quick. i can not accuse you of impartiality

lmao what a great arguer, I've met a lot of debaters, and everyone agrees the best ones are the people who say "u get really butthurt".

Brolock, don't even waste your time. You already know Talix is too far gone to be saved with dialogue or discussion. He can't leave Islam because he's in too deep now, so he will have to double down on his faith in ever instance of doubt he runs into. Sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: