Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I haven't slept in 5 days and I feel amazing.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: I haven't slept in 5 days and I feel amazing. Reply with quote

I've learned to regulate my breathing and how to meditate. I can't believe I used to believe this was all bullshit lmao.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you'll crash. It's called mania, and I was 19 when I had my first manic episode. It's good that you think it's meditation. Ignorance is bliss.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
Yeah you'll crash. It's called mania, and I was 19 when I had my first manic episode. It's good that you think it's meditation. Ignorance is bliss.

Ya ok, buddy. Love you too. Best of luck to you as well, I've experienced actual mania, you don't know what you're talking about.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Explain benefits from staying up because I stayed up 2 days straight and felt better than normally.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
` wrote:

Ya ok, buddy. Love you too. Best of luck to you as well, I've experienced actual mania, you don't know what you're talking about.

No, that was just you coming up on drugs. I was in the schizo-zoo for being manic two winters ago, read my sig. You don't know shit, lol, talking about staying up for "health benefits". Dat Trisomy 21 thou

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got some sleep, still feeling great.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP how old are you?
note that you're still probably not out of the zone for psychotic bullshit to appear.

some people this is a bad sign in. just fyi; something to keep a tab on, nothing definite to freak out about.

but yes, after about a day or two of being awake the concept of being tired can disappear and you get flooded with euphoria.

the muslim prayer that is performed 5x daily is a type of meditation and is very effective. not only that, but someone with faith has different brain areas activated during prayer & meditation than someone who does not have faith.

i suggest you pick up the qur'an and read it.

if you're still too scared to go the theist route, maybe you'd at least get something out of reading upanishads. these are not so theistic and are more of meditative thoughts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>just learned how to meditate
>stays up "5 days straight" without sleep with no ill effects
>lol sure kid

I also just learned to meditate and now I don't need to sleep, eat, or drink and no longer produce waste or feel pain!
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
>lol sure kid

I also just learned to meditate and now I don't need to sleep, eat, or drink and no longer produce waste or feel pain!

I've finally gotten some sleep, and I am now able to sleep a normal schedule. I feel like like a freight train ready for anything to be thrown at me. I've learned the truth.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
>lol sure kid

I've finally gotten some sleep, and I am now able to sleep a normal schedule. I feel like like a freight train ready for anything to be thrown at me. I've learned the truth.
Oh? What is it then?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The government and many people with many different intentions use drugs at different points in space and time to control and and make people into perfectly submissive slaves, to the point of everything appearing normal. Reality is an illusion, you're doomed to your fate. Multiverse theory is true, everything is true as it is untrue. What's most important is that you never lose your way. I love you all, and I must go offline for some time. If you love me, you'll know where to find me.

A wise man once told me that once the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. He was the chosen one, but the world wasn't ready for it.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is going through the same phase I went through, so I won't judge anymore.

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle became shrooms
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
The government and many people with many different intentions use drugs at different points in space and time to control and and make people into perfectly submissive slaves, to the point of everything appearing normal. Reality is an illusion, you're doomed to your fate. Multiverse theory is true, everything is true as it is untrue. What's most important is that you never lose your way. I love you all, and I must go offline for some time. If you love me, you'll know where to find me.

I do know where to find you:

But just for lulz, let's break down what you've just said.

The government and many people with many different intentions use drugs at different points in space and time to control and and make people into perfectly submissive slaves, to the point of everything appearing normal.

So, the first half you are right about, lots of different people use drugs for different things. However, to the point of making people into "perfectly submissive slaves"? What evidence do you have for this? How did meditation lead you to this conclusion, and if it is the case, why are you "special?" Why are you not perfectly submissive if that's what the shadow government wants? If they couldn't get you, who do they go after, and why do you believe this at all?

>To the point of everything appearing normal

Uhh what? Are you suggestion the entirety of reality is a government conspiracy? They use drugs on people to turn them into submissive slaves until what exactly appears normal? Or are you just thinking that "no one" is opposing what the government is doing because the government secretly drugged them up? Because lots of people agree with you and are unhappy with the status quo, so they have not done a very good job with their perfectly submissive slave building.

Reality is an illusion

I've heard this so many times by people who don't really understand what they mean. If you are going to make a broad statement like that, I am going to ask you to clarify. In exactly what manner is reality an "illusion". What do you mean by this?

you're doomed to your fate. Multiverse theory is true

How can you be "doomed to your fate" while also living in a multiverse with literally infinite possibilities. That's like being destined to do whatever you want.

everything is true as it is untrue.

2 + 2 = 4 is more true than it is untrue. Unless you are saying the "hot and cold are the same thing, 2 sides same coin" bit, in which case there are much better ways to express that idea.

A wise man once told me that once the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

UGH. That's some grade-A basic bitch shit, friendo. You might like this too:

He was the chosen one, but the world wasn't ready for it.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

any radical thing you find through some psuedo spirituality and "truth" can be learned through reading some philosophy. trust me, anything you've ever thought has been meticulously pored over already. you will never find the ends you seek.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: