Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Psych text bullshitting us, dropping out ASAP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Psych text bullshitting us, dropping out ASAP Reply with quote

I have a 100+ avg so far (cuz extra credit)

But I still need to drop out of psych cuz this:

"The brains of people who have schizophrenia are
usually smaller than normal, indicating that they have fewer
neurons."

It has a citation but the citation says NOTHING about that. I did a scholarly search on that issue and found nothing like it. I did find articles that said it's associated with poor insight about the illness, and that anti-psychotic treatment is linked with brain shrinkage for schizophrenia.

They have been bullshitting over and over, I'm in an indoctrination program and I have no choice but to go through with it. Fuck this.
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: Psych text bullshitting us, dropping out ASAP Reply with quote

` wrote:

neurons."

It has a citation but the citation says NOTHING about that. I did a scholarly search on that issue and found nothing like it. I did find articles that said it's associated with poor insight about the illness, and that anti-psychotic treatment is linked with brain shrinkage for schizophrenia.

They have been bullshitting over and over, I'm in an indoctrination program and I have no choice but to go through with it. Fuck this.

what course?
what country?
what specialization?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>soft sciences
lel
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Psych text bullshitting us, dropping out ASAP Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
` wrote:

neurons."

what course?
what country?
what specialization?

Intro to Psych, US
Hyperglyph
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, it's basically the science of common sense. As long as you've got a functioning IQ, you don't need to know it.

For the life of me, I don't understand why General Ed. is even a thing in higher education. Hell, I was so burnt out after two years of useless bunk like Music History and Spanish 101 that I actually dropped out and didn't come back for 4 years.

... and I was an honor roll student. Rolling Eyes
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyperglyph wrote:
Meh, it's basically the science of common sense. As long as you've got a functioning IQ, you don't need to know it.

For the life of me, I don't understand why General Ed. is even a thing in higher education. Hell, I was so burnt out after two years of useless bunk like Music History and Spanish 101 that I actually dropped out and didn't come back for 4 years.

... and I was an honor roll student. Rolling Eyes
if your academic advisor, similarly to mine, didnt fuck you over and instead told you to take gen ed along side your classes for your major, it wouldn't be as bad. the gen ed classes require like 0 effort, most you can take online and cheat, and then you'd still have 3 or 4 other classes that you'd be interested in. you can shit out any gen ed essay in an hour and receive an A
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh pretty true to an extent, a big bulk of psych is common sense (at least if you aren't retarded)
im only doing psych in case i go into a phd program after i burn out from computer science
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y the fuck would u drop out if u a "100"? a gpa boost is a gpa boost.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www madinamerica com/2013/06/antipsychotics-and-brain-shrinkage-an-update/

This study confirmed other evidence that antipsychotics shrink the brain. When MRI scans became available in the 1990s, they were able to detect subtle levels of brain volume reduction in people diagnosed with schizophrenia or psychosis. This lead to the idea that psychosis is a toxic brain state, and was used to justify the claim that early treatment with antipsychotics was necessary to prevent brain damage. People even started to refer to these drugs as having “neuroprotective” properties, and schizophrenia was increasingly described in neo-Kraeplinian terms as a neurodegenerative condition(2).
The trouble with this interpretation was that all the people in these studies were taking antipsychotic drugs. Peter Breggin suggested that the smaller brains and larger brain cavities observed in people diagnosed with schizophrenia in these and older studies using the less sensitive CT scans, were a consequence of antipsychotic drugs(3), but no one took him seriously. It was assumed that these findings revealed the brain abnormalities that were thought to constitute schizophrenia, and for a long time no one paid much attention to the effects of treatment. Where the effects of antipsychotics were explored, however, there were some indications that the drugs might have a negative impact on brain volume(4).
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: