Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Borderlands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomas352000
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Borderlands Reply with quote

Hello! an idea popped in my mind but i cant seem to pull it off, i tried to find the "scavenge extra items" value in cheat engine in order to try getting some more items. however despite all my attempts i cant seem to pull off finding the right adress. Does anyone by a chance know how to do it right / has the adress by any chance?
i got 2 of the mods to make it simpler, 1 is +2 and other +4, i put the +2 on and search for 2, then the other and search for 4, however any adress i change and sometimes try freezing seems to not work / crash the game
Thanks!
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, post like everyone on this forum knows what's "Borderlands", what's "scavenge extra items", what's "+1" etc. How about you introduce yourself first, tell us the whole context, "teach" the reader to help you and so on?
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
Sure, post like everyone on this forum knows what's "Borderlands", what's "scavenge extra items", what's "+1" etc. How about you introduce yourself first, tell us the whole context, "teach" the reader to help you and so on?

How can you NOT! Its borderlands1!1!

I think he means +2/+4 trainer? yeah im lost too

tomas352000
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

How can you NOT! Its borderlands1!1!

I think he means +2/+4 trainer? yeah im lost too

sorry, i mean the scavenger class modifications for mordecai, the ones that add "+something scavenge extra items", added several from willowtree for this experiment ^^
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@tomas352000: If said this: "hey, Thomas, I love playing with my GTX 970, as it's got tons of cores and shit, can process MD5 rainbow tables in a few hours; kthnxbye" - would you understand anything out of it? What would be your first reaction: "what's .. ?", right? Same goes for your posts, where you ASSUME people know you're talking about Smile

@STN: I know what he meant, just making a point.
tomas352000
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
@tomas352000: If said this: "hey, Thomas, I love playing with my GTX 970, as it's got tons of cores and shit, can process MD5 rainbow tables in a few hours; kthnxbye" - would you understand anything out of it? What would be your first reaction: "what's .. ?", right? Same goes for your posts, where you ASSUME people know you're talking about Smile

@STN: I know what he meant, just making a point.

no offense but i came here to ask question aimed at those who understand not write 1 kilometer long paragraph for those who dont understand Wink i'm a busy person.
also you assume i have no clue about what you just said, how do you know? maybe i do?
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course "maybe you do": and to enforce that statement, you will google "md5" and "rainbow tables", same as you would google what you need. Good luck, busy person Smile
tomas352000
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
Of course "maybe you do": and to enforce that statement, you will google "md5" and "rainbow tables", same as you would google what you need. Good luck, busy person Smile

no problem in that. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: