Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Souls III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 271, 272, 273

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thunder Dong
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Thunder Dong wrote:

Hey friend hey pal do you want to maybe calm down there buddy pal chum?

you're pathetic Rolling Eyes

dang you really got me there dood
Butts
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
What you people fail to realize is:

- he left CEF as Phokz (no one said he wouldn't have probably created another account/alias)
- he's most likely activating in other forums/communities covering DS1/2/3

So quit whining and expressing your sympathy/empathy. It's not necessary Smile

BR,
Sun

Gotcha. Will keep my eyes open.
SunBro92
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there any way to increase the drop rate? the 100% drop script doesn't drop Sunlight Medals from Lothric Knights, I need these because this is the only way to acquire them offline
Magimonsta
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the drop script isn't working, you can always just drop any one item you don't need, go to the helper section, turn on the item swap and use the helpful menu popup from inside to find the sunlight medal item ID, and switch it with whatever you dropped. After that, adjust the amount of the item dropped to however many sunlight medal you need. Smile

Edit: I'm assuming the person doesn't care about playing online, hence the suggestion.

Last edited by Magimonsta on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
KyoSune
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
This is directed at you: what's the point in expressing sympathy/empathy towards a person, if he cannot see this?.. It's like those in-memoriam statements: while person was around, you didn't say shit; when they're gone, let the warm wishes flood the boards Smile

BR,
Sun

Like I mentioned, common human decency. But I will say it this way:

I care less if he sees it from another account or not.

However, I don't see why he would stick around if the reasons were what I probably can guess what I think they were under another alias. It's a little bit strange for him to DO so, but I guess it's up to him whether or not he wants to do it.

That is what I assumed that he completely left and it seems the most logical conclusion.

Putting that reply in front of mine made me assume further.

So I do apologize if it came across that way. But I'm pretty skeptical on your line of reasoning.

Aww, yiss.
SunBro92
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magimonsta wrote:
If the drop script isn't working, you can always just drop any one item you don't need, go to the helper section, turn on the item swap and use the helpful menu popup from inside to find the sunlight medal item ID, and switch it with whatever you dropped. After that, adjust the amount of the item dropped to however many sunlight medal you need. Smile

Problem with that is, Bando Namcai will ban if they detect item swap
vbk
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBro92 wrote:

If you are playing online (since you care about the ban) why not just acquire them normally, then? By invading (without using cheats of course) I got 28 medals in one day. And in the same day I got 28 wolf blood swordgrasses (I was sick and it was in the weekend so I had a lot of time to play).

Last edited by vbk on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irish
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vbk wrote:
SunBro92 wrote:

If you are playing online (since you care about the ban) why not just acquire them normally, then? By invading (without using cheats of course) I got 28 medals in one day. And in the same day I got 28 wolf blood swordgrasses.

This. Or if you're not good at invading, just help out others and camp a boss. One medal every couple minutes if you're in the prime summon range.

If you absolutely can not play online, then the invalid data shouldn't really be a problem.
BOT_CKATIHA
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new .... tell me where and how to enter the code: aobscanmodule (ParamPatchAOB, DarkSoulsIII.exe, 8B 48 05 ** ** ** ** E9 ** ** ** ** 48 8B 85 ACool
Inubashiri
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOT_CKATIHA wrote:
Hello, I'm new .... tell me where and how to enter the code: aobscanmodule (ParamPatchAOB, DarkSoulsIII.exe, 8B 48 05 ** ** ** ** E9 ** ** ** ** 48 8B 85 A8)

Find Param Patcher Initializer in the table you downloaded from the first post in the thread and double-click on the <script> part next to it.
Go to line 95 and replace it with this:
Code:
aobscanmodule(ParamPatchAOB,DarkSoulsIII.exe,48 8B 05 ** ** ** ** E9 ** ** ** ** 48 8B 85 A8)
Omega1084
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: On banning. Reply with quote

For the sake of curiosity I went and sacrificed[not really, you'll see] my account for science.

Gave myself 99 of each weapon upgrade material by swapping Prism Stones, 30 of each covenant item, my favourite weapons and armours from my main character, and several hundred million souls. Then I upgraded every weapon, went levelled up to 126, and kept the rest of the souls, I did this much offline by the way.

I then went online and started PvPing and playing the game normally, having fun with some friends and such, no CC usage during this, beat the game and am currently on NG+. I haven't been banned after 30 hours and about 3 weeks or so of constantly using this character.

I'm pretty damn sure at this point you have to use the the table online and/or actively pester someone to get banned, anything you do offline is completely disregarded. At least in my case it seems to be that way given that previously I got really mad at a hacker being a shithead flying around and turned my CC on to deal with him and the minute I shut the game off and turned it back on I got a warning.

Figured I'd say that. Maybe it'll make people feel better or whatever.
Just do what you wanna do offline, don't pester people online, and you'll be okay.

teinousi
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone will worry about this game next update will use anti-cheat?
This thing so annoying i hope hentai damnco not to use this hit ........ Sad
Mrthingus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: On banning. Reply with quote

Omega1084 wrote:
For the sake of curiosity I went and sacrificed[not really, you'll see] my account for science.

Gave myself 99 of each weapon upgrade material by swapping Prism Stones, 30 of each covenant item, my favourite weapons and armours from my main character, and several hundred million souls. Then I upgraded every weapon, went levelled up to 126, and kept the rest of the souls, I did this much offline by the way.

I then went online and started PvPing and playing the game normally, having fun with some friends and such, no CC usage during this, beat the game and am currently on NG+. I haven't been banned after 30 hours and about 3 weeks or so of constantly using this character.

I'm pretty damn sure at this point you have to use the the table online and/or actively pester someone to get banned, anything you do offline is completely disregarded. At least in my case it seems to be that way given that previously I got really mad at a hacker being a shithead flying around and turned my CC on to deal with him and the minute I shut the game off and turned it back on I got a warning.

Figured I'd say that. Maybe it'll make people feel better or whatever.
Just do what you wanna do offline, don't pester people online, and you'll be okay.

Pretty much. I must have about 10 hours with CE on in offline mode, not a single warning for months now, even for things that are supposed to ban you, like raising stats and item swapping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 271, 272, 273
Page 273 of 273

Jump to: