Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help to make trainer for addresses that keep changing.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThinkTank
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Need Help to make trainer for addresses that keep changing. Reply with quote

Alright So...I am hacking this Online FPS game and I want to make a trainer for it.
I already hacked the Ammo and Grenade being infinite.

Edit Note: I'm slightly New to Cheat Engine.

The process is called win10universal.exe
And i'm using the Nopde Cheat Engine version 6.4

But...
Every time I re-spawn the Address for the Ammo is changed and it is not even slightly similar to the last.

and

Every new match the Address for the Grenade is changed but stays the same when re-spawning.

which results in me repeating the process of searching for the address.

How do I make a trainer for addresses that keep changing and can't search a specific memory region since it is completely different.
I'm sure it's not that hard.

My needs I kindly ask of:
1. I would really appreciate if someone can help me figure this out.
2. Please link me to a tutorial if you are going to tell me to do something.
3. I'm new to this and learning, Please do not mock, Bully or put me down.

I'f you need to ask anything, Please do.

(Shameless plug: The game i'm hacking is Roblox Phantom Forces.)

Last edited by ThinkTank on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:37 am; edited 4 times in total
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My observations:

1. Your addresses (grenade, ammo) stay the same while in-game or re-spwaning because engine doesn't have to reallocate structures; this would happen for sure if you exit to main menu, then get back in-game (or when starting a new match, as you put it - engine unloads everything and re-initializes itself, including the structures).

2. I have the impression you don't know how engines work, nor how to debug a game. If you did, then you'd know you have to debug your ammo/grenades, find the ASM code that acesses/writes to them and hook it. Once you do that, you'll find your "changing" address. This is the simple scenario, as you may find the code that processes your ammo/grenades also processes something else OR processes the same things for the enemy. Then you need a filter (player_ID).

3. Being an online game, what you find on your side is called client-sided. You will then notice that if you alter the values on your end, the server kicks you in the nuts, because synchronization fails (what server stores for your player vs. what the client, with you changing data, sends to the server). So, even if on your screen you don't see ammo dropping and you can fire constantly, you may notice that after the X bullets you have in your magazine, the rest of bullets don't do damage (you have ammo, yet no one dies). If this doesn't happen in this game, you're lucky, as they've not implemented enough checks.

4. Why would you want to make a trainer? Thought: a. it's for personal use; b. a table would suffice.

5. It's not hard for skilled people, true. The scenario you've depicted is a simple one for anyone with medium skills (meaning people that don't solve anything by NOP-ing ASM code).

6. This is the Cheat Engine Tutorials section, not a request section.

7. Note that here any discussion about online games ends-up in: no online games discussions Smile

BR,
Sun
ThinkTank
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SunBeam wrote:
My observations:

1. Your addresses (grenade, ammo) stay the same while in-game or re-spwaning because engine doesn't have to reallocate structures; this would happen for sure if you exit to main menu, then get back in-game (or when starting a new match, as you put it - engine unloads everything and re-initializes itself, including the structures).

2. I have the impression you don't know how engines work, nor how to debug a game. If you did, then you'd know you have to debug your ammo/grenades, find the ASM code that acesses/writes to them and hook it. Once you do that, you'll find your "changing" address. This is the simple scenario, as you may find the code that processes your ammo/grenades also processes something else OR processes the same things for the enemy. Then you need a filter (player_ID).

3. Being an online game, what you find on your side is called client-sided. You will then notice that if you alter the values on your end, the server kicks you in the nuts, because synchronization fails (what server stores for your player vs. what the client, with you changing data, sends to the server). So, even if on your screen you don't see ammo dropping and you can fire constantly, you may notice that after the X bullets you have in your magazine, the rest of bullets don't do damage (you have ammo, yet no one dies). If this doesn't happen in this game, you're lucky, as they've not implemented enough checks.

4. Why would you want to make a trainer? Thought: a. it's for personal use; b. a table would suffice.

5. It's not hard for skilled people, true. The scenario you've depicted is a simple one for anyone with medium skills (meaning people that don't solve anything by NOP-ing ASM code).

6. This is the Cheat Engine Tutorials section, not a request section.

7. Note that here any discussion about online games ends-up in: no online games discussions Smile

BR,
Sun

Thanks for the quick reply, I am very new to this and don't know how the forums work. I didn't see where else to post it.

The game doesn't have enough checks, Yes.
I do know where with enough checks client sided doesn't effect the online side, but for my situation it does.

This is indeed for personal use, I am just asking in the forums to kindly show me what to do here.

Is it possible if you can link me to something that would show me how to do #2 of your response?
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. This section is for posting your own made tutorials, not requesting someone to create the tutorials for you.

2. There is a reason why you couldn't find where to put it: forums only have a Single-Player Requests section. As I said, online discussions are mostly restricted (or have to be limited to some boundaries, such as not specifying the game, posting generics, not specifics, etc.).

3. Adding "I'm new" or "don't mock me" won't help your cause. The first thing people will tell you to do is learn the basics. And for that, the forum is full with tutorials. But, the way I see it, you don't want to go the long path, but need a quick spoon-feeding exactly on your game of interest. N'est-ce pas? Else, I take back my assumption.

BR,
Sun
ThinkTank
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright then, Understood. Thanks for the help, I guess.
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go: https://www.google.ro/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Roblox+Phantom+Forces+hacking+tutorial. Make the most of it.
ThinkTank
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I able to post this in general Gamehacking so someone can actually help me?
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't say I didn't warn you about online games discussions..
Death GOD 7
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it just changes then search what access/write that address and find the pointer.
Hope it helps Very Happy

"If you are good at something,never do it for free"-The Joker
I know you are looking at this post, Hitler
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We do not allow online / multiplayer hacking on this site.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/faq.php#0

Locking this as you gave more than enough information to disclose what the target game is.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: