Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dark Souls III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phokz
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea what is "camera reset", but If I were you I would have check the DS1 debug menu.
Butts
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZataraTMM wrote:
How do i make spells cast faster? Example lightning stake, without making the game and slowing my movment speed down?

Max out DEX and wear the sage ring+2.
vbk
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phokz wrote:
[quoting you because the first post is yours]

guys, the table in the first post has an error. in "recently played with" the second player has "SteamID64 (Hex) 001" instead of "002" in the second entry and also the script to copy the link to the profile has "001" instead of "002", so with the second one you actually copy the first player's profile address. try it out and you will see that with both you will get the same url.

p.s. also in "current online session" the scripts to copy the links to the profiles don't work because they try to get the ids' addresses by description using "SteamID64 (Hex)", but the descriptions are "SteamID64 (H3x)" (a genius must have changed "e" to "3"...).

Last edited by vbk on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
spoofy
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phokz wrote:
No idea what is "camera reset", but If I were you I would have check the DS1 debug menu.

Basically when clicking mmb (or xbox right stick), usually it does a target lock, but when that's not valid (target far / behind a wall / random) it does (an annoying) camera reset to direction player is facing.

Unfortunately I cannot dedicate any more time to this, but as I said if anyone interested in the challenge of disabling this behaviour, I'll throw some $$, cheers.
kakafrakes
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phokz wrote:
Offset 16C in the special effect structure.
Your effect helper doesn't have it so you have to add it manually as "+16C".

I wish I understood Sad

Sidenote: anyone know if there is a way to add the stagger effect from the first R1 on a weapon onto the second R1? Like, you will always be able to hit them twice even if you hit them on the second swing? I guess this would also mean infinite staggering lol
swagmoneybrah
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a way to force the skybox to change without doing any progression?
Killerclown69
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to alter the axes of your body? Like tilting your head down.
Alacrity
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Phokz, need help finding NPC flags? Reply with quote

@Phokz If you have any time, could you inform me/refer me to information that allows me to detect and change NPC flags? Or should I just look at the scripts already on the table and try to make NPC pointers from the examples? If I figure it out I'll post the scripts to be (hopefully) added to the main table if they function.
Phokz
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What flags?
Alacrity
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phokz wrote:
What flags?

You know the part with NPC flags? I ask whether I can help you find them, such as Siegward's progression, or Sirris's questline. To contribute a bit Very Happy

DaBouncer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This'll be a very basic question, but I kinda stopped using CE during the stage when the ban waves hit (and a bunch of youtubers made videos along the lines of "uh oh, guess no more vids (psyche!)") so I was wondering:

How does From detect CE nowadays? If you're online and you open CE with the cheat table, but do nothing, will you still get pegged? Or is it only if you do certain actions? Also, my main use for CE would be to get gear/equipment for new builds, so what're the safe ways to do so and what're the ways to avoid?
vbk
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooo did nobody notice my post? it's a quick thing to fix and I'm pretty sure the "copy steam profile link" scripts are used very often.
Irish
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaBouncer wrote:

How does From detect CE nowadays? If you're online and you open CE with the cheat table, but do nothing, will you still get pegged? Or is it only if you do certain actions? Also, my main use for CE would be to get gear/equipment for new builds, so what're the safe ways to do so and what're the ways to avoid?

From my general experience, here's my post to another user from p.249:

Irish wrote:

Anything that "saves" to your account risks it being banned. Basically, if you close cheat engine and restart the game, and whatever you cheated for is still there, it's at risk. This includes items, stats, etc. FROM essentially checks the save file for anything that sticks out. 1 minute playtime and you're level 120? Impossible, that's a flag. Just started and you already have all the boss souls and 15 estus flasks? That's a flag, but these are only examples.

If you were to enable infinite stamina, however, a save wouldn't reflect that because it only works WHILE you're in the game already. Same with the other scripts that only work WHILE you're in the game and have it on, but leaves no trace once the game is restarted.
Majin
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New wee question. How does the Facegen Save/Restore cheat work? I take it I have to go into the memory view and copy-paste the bytes at one of the labels, but how many bytes should be copied?

Edit: Figured it out. It has three labels:

backup1
facedatasave1
facedatasave2

Activate the entry, then go in memory view. For each label, type it in the "Go to address..." dialog and copy-paste the bytes to a text editor to store them.

If you want to replace the facedata, activate the entry, copy-paste the bytes to the appropriate labels, deactivate the entry.

Bam. Facegen transfer complete.
Brerak
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In an attempt to bring some laughs to multiplayer, I'm trying to get my fist attacks to do the same knockback as a 2h fume UGS charged attack, just with the crappy fist damage.

I can get it to work on normal enemies and NPCs with the Attack Helper but not other players, is there a way I can do that?

P.S it's still pretty hilarious to send normal enemies flying with punches, now I must share the joy online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Tables All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254, 255, 256  Next
Page 253 of 256

Jump to: