Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Been living on Soylent for a week now
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long does it stay in you stomach?

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

I don't know about the half life, if that is what you are getting at, but you will feel full for longer if your current diet consists of less fiber, and less full if your current diet consists of more fiber. It is just as satiating as real food, but is packed and processed so that one bottle is worth 400 calories, meaning five bottles are worth your daily required limit
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuyMonero wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

I don't know about the half life, if that is what you are getting at, but you will feel full for longer if your current diet consists of less fiber, and less full if your current diet consists of more fiber. It is just as satiating as real food, but is packed and processed so that one bottle is worth 400 calories, meaning five bottles are worth your daily required limit
>2,000 cal diet
lol fucking weakling
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
BuyMonero wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

>2,000 cal diet
lol fucking weakling

The average human being that doesn't use roids has a 2k cal requirement, this is why on milk cartons and foods they give you a percentage of 2,000 calories in the nutritional facts
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuyMonero wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BuyMonero wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

>2,000 cal diet
lol fucking weakling

The average human being that doesn't use roids has a 2k cal requirement, this is why on milk cartons and foods they give you a percentage of 2,000 calories in the nutritional facts
shoo shoo gainz goblin
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroIock wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BuyMonero wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

>2,000 cal diet
lol fucking weakling

if you do any exercise regularly you need more than 2000. a lot more depending on height too

"A mathematically simple 2,000 calorie-a-day diet was chosen so that consumers could easily calculate the Daily Values needed for their own diets. This is the amount of total calories per day that a moderately active adult female (weighing approximately 132 pounds) would need to maintain her weight."
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
BroIock wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BuyMonero wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

>2,000 cal diet
lol fucking weakling

if you do any exercise regularly you need more than 2000. a lot more depending on height too

"A mathematically simple 2,000 calorie-a-day diet was chosen so that consumers could easily calculate the Daily Values needed for their own diets. This is the amount of total calories per day that a moderately active adult female (weighing approximately 132 pounds) would need to maintain her weight."

Lol, alright mate, you got me, I'm a moderately active adult female weighing 132 pounds
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was eating 2100 kcal worth a day and even though it made me feel full, I did start losing quite a lot of weight. I should note that this was back when I had a physically demanding job and was doing lots of overtime. Started eating snacks on my breaks and an extra meal after work.

Actually, the whole reason I started using Soylent in the first place was my living situation at the time, in which I had no time, no space, and no easy access to a sink or fridge. Now that I live and work somewhere else I don't use Soylent anymore.
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL;DR? Went vegan for a year, lost a lot of fat but also lost muscle; comparable to soylent. My opinion is be prepared to lose mass.

Alright so allow me to share with you guys my recent eating habits. Essentially from 03/2015 - 04/2016, I was completely 100% vegan. I lost 11 lbs of muscle and 19 pounds of fat. I went from 251 -> 221 - tbh, I look really good but I 'visually' lost much strength. To be fair and modest with my self; at 6'5, 251lbs - I was not fat, but I was not skinny. I had visual muscle mass, but also had a gut. This was intended, for I really did enjoy eating, and working out. I really looked like this guy but without hair: \http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m61wtsaa0U1qbrngto1_500.jpg\. Now I look like I'm more athletic, which isn't bad. My diet was very similar to what a soylent diet would do for you, but it isn't exactly what it would be.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, in my opinion I feel that soylent is not perfect, yet, and they know this because they've marketed that you still need to eat while supplementing a majority of your meals with soylent. Secondly, I feel that a vegan based diet is not ideal. This is coming from being one year vegan, for my size, I had to eat so much food. I'm talking 3 shakes a day, 8 meals, and I still lost muscle mass. I know the exact amounts because I visited my doctor many times to ensure that I was not damaging my organs from the drastic change in eating habits (daily meat eater to absolutely no meat eating, proper b12 levels needed to be ensured while also getting the correct minerals and vitamins).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: