Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

svchoste.exe SUCK AT HIS JOB !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthRevanchiste
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: svchoste.exe SUCK AT HIS JOB ! Reply with quote

We all know how much svchost.exe suck, but most of us are like hey, it is pumping my cpu memrory etc.. nah, this not my problem, my problems is that svchoste.exe play time to time the role of the task managaer and OMG, IT SUCK, it creat infinite waiting list, like so task are awaiting themself to finish to be finished, or here are some concrete examples :
Like game ranger.exe is put aside in term of connexion, befcause it is awaiting a router test. While I dod have an excellent connexion, my ping, suck, and often when I try to create/join a room, it say that I have a friewall problem whene my firewall do not exist anymore since like... some moth*****ing eons !
Like if you look at all the operation to do, one have one ping send and 0 sended back.
So he put game ranger awaiting itself to finish this task.
Making it stop everyotehr operation.
The worse is that if I shutdown that task, it willshut down game ranger entierly. (WTF?)
If I await that all the background task concerning game ranger are finished, and then relaunch game ranger, EVERYTHING IS RUNNING FINE (for 1 minute until he try to make that tsupid router test gain, and teh orse, is that some day it work perfectly fine and other it is trying to break my balls, making it soemwhat beyond my comprehension...

P.S that router test task was in the network activity section.

One time I was trying to watch a vidéo on youtube with firefoxe, but the vidéo stoop working svchost panicked, wth teh waiting list, and I could not use friefoxe anymore, he wasn' willing to give me connexion....
I tryed everything including restarting the pc..
Fun fact I was tryig to fix this and I had a friend ons team helping me. We coudl chat the connexion was fine, but after restarting the pc, I couldn't connect to steam... This was how bad the waiting chain have become broken, I tryed a shitload of things...... Including a shitload of commande input on cmd.....
And guess how did I fixed it? By puting back the vidéo, waiting some fucking eons that it begin to load, AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS RUNNING FINE !
Like if there was a glitch or something that stucked my whoel connexion
erf cnanot find teh word.. But you kinda see....
The task about that vidéos where unfinished, so svchoste.exe, decided? You klnow what let's priotise this task over everything else. Like if I haven't doloaded this part of the vidéo, I could not do anything with my internet.....
WTFWTWFWTWF?
I'd like to know how to fix svchoste.exe when it do become capricious......
Make my waiting chain work better.....

Edit :

Trouvé un virus sur mon pc amazonaws, et devinez-quoi? le virus ne m'enpêche pas d'utiliser firefoxe, mais comme amazonaws est une tâche qui fait partie de firefoxe et qu'elle est bloqué. svchost.exe is just stopping the entrie firefoxe process, putin all the task in teh god damn waiting chain because that god damn virus tasks are blocked by my anti virus ! FOCK IT ! THAT IS TOO MUCH !
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you're even aware what svchost is and the problem you're experiencing can be explained by either having a virus or an antivirus.

You should learn to get your point across without all this verbal diarrhea...did you even read what you posted?

atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

svchost is short for 'Service Host'. It is a process that holds the creation of multiple services depending on its launch parameters. For instance, one can be used to hold network related services, another for audio related services, and so on. It is common to have multiple of them running at once as that is what they are for.

If you are having issues with one of these container processes, then you need to actually look into it and see which one is causing the problem. You can narrow down what process / service within the host process is the issue via:
Code:
tasklist /svc

Or you can use a tool such as procexp from here:
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/processexplorer.aspx

You can determine what processes are running within the host and their individual information (CPU usage / RAM usage / etc.) Don't assume just because one 'svchost' is running a tad high on CPU/RAM that it is an issue, it is common. However, if it is obviously doing things it shouldn't then look into each process running within the problematic one.

DarthRevanchiste
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"svchost is short for 'Service Host'. It is a process that holds the creation of multiple services depending on its launch parameters. For instance, one can be used to hold network related services, another for audio related services, and so on. It is common to have multiple of them running at once as that is what they are for. "

This what I was trying to mean. I am some issue with the Network services provided, because in theory, and by the way svchost is supposed to work, normaly it should not have some task/services getting some priority over another, normaly ( I know the difference between a processus or task and a services)

But the thing is that it manage to do so.

Nah is not running high....IT IS FUCKING RETARD that is my problem.
And I ma running out of option to fix it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: