Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need to unlock, locked animations in NBA 2K16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shabbegbglass
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:52 am    Post subject: Need to unlock, locked animations in NBA 2K16 Reply with quote

I've made a thread about AoB about this game but the help I got was very advanced and I tried it for 3 whole days without getting near my end goal. So I am asking y'all again. Can you help me with? I will provide some screenshots and explain some things. Remember to put a dot where there's space in the links provided.

First screenshot : imgur com/a/9nlUE

Now this is a table that was created by some guy. In this picture you see two tabs (Preview and Equipped). In the game you go and preview some clothes and it'll give you an AoB value and you paste it in the Equipped tab to equip it in the game. Now NOTE that I dont want clothes cause theres already a cheat for it and its the table.

Second Screenshot: imgur com/a/W2SD8

Now this is what I want and I'll you something about these emotes. These emotes are in an endless loop, so it's like a preview sorta. But the values changes constantly except when the list is not open (look at picture).

This is what I've done and I've gotten some help from ''cooleko'' (user).

I highlight one of the emotes then I go to Cheat Engine. (Value type= 4 bytes, Search Type= Unknown Initial Value) Now I search for Unknown Initial Value. Then I highlight the next emote and go to CE and search for Changed value. Then I highlight the 3rd emote and search for Changed Value. NOW I go to and highlight the first emote I highlighted. Then I go to CE and put Compare to first scan, then Unchanged value and search. I do this process over and over, and remember that I did press ''Compare to last scan'' when I wanted to scan the 2nd emote.

I do this over and over UNTIL I get 100 addresses. Some of the addresses are changing (changing values), some of them have same value. Some of the addresses have the value of which emote it is in order (like, if I highlight the first emote in the list then the value is 1)

I take one of the changing addresses and drag em down. Then I press Find what accesses this address. Press the 2nd instruction and Show disassembler. Then I go to tools and press Auto Assemble, Template, Cheat Framework Code, then I press Template again and AoB injection. Then I assign it to the current cheat table and I have an AoB script for ONE OF the instrutions in ONE OF the addresses. Now I dont know what to do.

AFTER GOING OUT OF THE LIST SOME OF THE ADDRESSES HAVE FROZEN OR 0 OR THEIR VALUE AND SOME CHANGE

NOTE!!!!!: IF I FREEZE ONE OF THE ADDRESSES THEN THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE OF CRASHING. AND IF I CHANGE ONE OF THE VALUES THEN THERE IS ALSO A CHANCE OF CRASHING

Last edited by shabbegbglass on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shabbegbglass wrote:
I take one of the changing addresses and drag em down. Then I press Find what accesses this address. Press the 2nd instruction and Show disassembler. Then I go to tools and press Auto Assemble, Template, Cheat Framework Code, then I press Template again and AoB injection. Then I assign it to the current cheat table and I have an AoB script for ONE OF the instrutions in ONE OF the addresses.

If you don't know what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place. In this case, you don't know what that instruction does, let alone what kind of value that address even stores.

Regardless, because it seems like you can purchase these indirectly via microtransactions, this shouldn't be a valid topic of discussion on these forums. But that's not for me to decide. Even if this is valid, you're still ignoring one of the tutorial forum's rules (link).

shabbegbglass
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParkourPenguin wrote:
shabbegbglass wrote:
I take one of the changing addresses and drag em down. Then I press Find what accesses this address. Press the 2nd instruction and Show disassembler. Then I go to tools and press Auto Assemble, Template, Cheat Framework Code, then I press Template again and AoB injection. Then I assign it to the current cheat table and I have an AoB script for ONE OF the instrutions in ONE OF the addresses.

If you don't know what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it in the first place. In this case, you don't know what that instruction does, let alone what kind of value that address even stores.

Regardless, because it seems like you can purchase these indirectly via microtransactions, this shouldn't be a valid topic of discussion on these forums. But that's not for me to decide. Even if this is valid, you're still ignoring one of the tutorial forum's rules (link).

I told you that I got some help by a user, plus to unlock the stand emotes you have to grind for 1000h and I aint got that much time as NBA 2K17 is coming out next month plus I have to study in a few days. Just a small request. If I dont know what Im doing then I expect someone nice' to help me
cooleko
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you have made a third post and explained your steps, what you did and what I advised you to do have several differences. I wouldn't expect success from the steps you took.
shabbegbglass
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooleko wrote:
Now that you have made a third post and explained your steps, what you did and what I advised you to do have several differences. I wouldn't expect success from the steps you took.

I asked you to make it simple, step by step

Right now I have 17 addresses and I made an AoB script for the 2nd instruction for the 1st address. None of the values change when I dont ''preview'' the emotes. If I change the values then it'll change once I preview. And what you said about hex values, what do you mean? What value do I change, the addresses in the list down? And what do you mean by register. I don't need the script for future purposes, I can waste my time finding them again, but how do I make it unlocked. '' guess what goes into the address to get a locked emote playing'' That would take ages and would be impossible as the values change everytime the emote is getting previewed.
h3x1c
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shabbegbglass wrote:

You've got to be shitting us replying with something like that. Rolling Eyes Good luck ever getting anyone to spend their personal time helping you do anything when you're being that much of a self-centered asshole to them.

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3x1c wrote:
shabbegbglass wrote:

You've got to be shitting us replying with something like that. Rolling Eyes Good luck ever getting anyone to spend their personal time helping you do anything when you're being that much of a self-centered asshole to them.

It may seem like I am an asshole but look I'm not good with English so I dont know in another way I could write that and Im subbed to u too.
h3x1c
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shabbegbglass wrote:
h3x1c wrote:
shabbegbglass wrote:

It may seem like I am an asshole but look I'm not good with English so I dont know in another way I could write that

Alright. You get a pass this time. Wink Your English is really good. But for everything else you wrote as your reply, there's A LOT you would need to be taught--especially if you're already as lost as you are. Following "easy" steps like you want outlined would still not make sense to you.

Isn't NBA2K16 server-based anyway, or is what you're trying to do local only?

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3x1c wrote:
shabbegbglass wrote:
h3x1c wrote:
shabbegbglass wrote:

It may seem like I am an asshole but look I'm not good with English so I dont know in another way I could write that

Alright. You get a pass this time. Wink Your English is really good. But for everything else you wrote as your reply, there's A LOT you would need to be taught--especially if you're already as lost as you are. Following "easy" steps like you want outlined would still not make sense to you.

Isn't NBA2K16 server-based anyway, or is what you're trying to do local only?

The only reason to why I am making threads is that I am starting in highschool in 7 days and I have alot of stuff to write and I wont be gaming that much anymore so I wanted a bit of help. But as you said, I am truly a newbie and its impossible for me to do this. Studies are 7 days ahead. But thanks for the pass Smile

Good question, some of the stuff like VC is server based but ingames items arent server based. I've seen several people on NBA 2K16 have done this hack and many of them say it takes 5-6 hours with CE. The rest of them proceeded to tell me to simply ''fuck off''. So I am alone right now xD. I think changing something in the address makes the item ''Equipped or Unlocked''.
PinPoint
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooleko took the time to break it down for you in the other post you made. if you don't understand it please start taking steps so you do understand it. unless someone makes a tutorial for exactly what you want it is unlikely you will get an in depth step by step on what to do.
no one really wants to help someone who wont help themselves. And using school as an excuse as to why you don't have time to learn about it is ridiculous. I had 2 kids and was a FT student in higher education doing engineering before I really started learning assembly and the more advanced aspects you can do with CE.
shabbegbglass
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinPoint wrote:
cooleko took the time to break it down for you in the other post you made. if you don't understand it please start taking steps so you do understand it. unless someone makes a tutorial for exactly what you want it is unlikely you will get an in depth step by step on what to do.
no one really wants to help someone who wont help themselves. And using school as an excuse as to why you don't have time to learn about it is ridiculous. I had 2 kids and was a FT student in higher education doing engineering before I really started learning assembly and the more advanced aspects you can do with CE.

not an excuse, I am not allowed to be on my computer when my studies start, I have strict parents. I do appreciate cooleko for what he has done, but it was sorta in a weird order (not trying to be rude).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: