Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reverse session tutorials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diphome
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reverse session tutorials Reply with quote

Hey, i'm making videos and article about some games i reversed using CheatEngine. Most of the articles are medium/advanced level, the purpose is to share what you can achieve with some imagination, and what you can try to do after you've mastered the basics like godmode etc...

I'm updating it on a regular weekly basis, i hope you guys will learn new things, do not hesitate to give me feedbacks, thanks Smile

http://reverse-alley dot tk/main.html
h3x1c
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Diphome. Taking a look at your page now, those are some awesome-looking tutorials! I subbed to you on YouTube and will follow your page. Keep going with the content; that stuff is immensely helpful!

I also have an idea for you, if you're up for a challenge. Very Happy

Have you ever seen Pwn Adventure 3? That would be a PERFECT game for you to do a series of RE lessons with!

PwnAdventureZ is another one you could have some fun with.

Basically, if you search for CTF games, you'll find a bunch of those sort of games, but they're rarely written about (and the ones that are, are typically very, very technical in their write-ups). Judging by your tutorials so far, I think you could do a really good job making some very good lessons.

Just some suggestions there, but either way, thanks for sharing your tuts!

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, thank you for the good feedback Very Happy ! Also i've been looking the games you linked, i didn't know those existed and indeed it could be very interesting to make some video/aticles about it ! Since those game are made for this purpose, this is a very good idea Smile

Whenever i have some time i'll take a deeper look at it, anyway thank you for the nice suggestions !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: