Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I FUCKING HATE YOU IDIOTS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUCKINGIDIOT
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: I FUCKING HATE YOU IDIOTS Reply with quote

YOU MADE ME VAC BANNED ON STEAM FOR NO FUCKING REASON, I HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOUI HATE YOU.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that ladies and gentlemen is why you shouldn't use cheat engine when connecting to a vac secured server

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If truly for no reason, then you should take that up with Steam...in my opinion. Very Happy
Zanzer
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently VAC stands for Valve Anti-Cheat.
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless someone here physically took your hands and made you use CE in a way that got you banned, you're responsible. Don't be so egotistical as to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

If you really care so much about it, then don't yell at people who can't help you at all. Instead, talk with Valve about getting the ban lifted. If you speak in a professional, coherent manner, properly apologize for your actions, explain your ignorance prior to the ban, and show that you won't do this again, then they may help you. Considering this post, however, that seems unlikely.

Dr.Disrespect
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have opened CE and attached it to an offline game while playing another game on steam, which is CSGO. I did get a warning that I have opened something that would potentially modified CSGO (something like that) and got kicked out of a server with VAC. However, I did not get a ban. I also try to modified COH2, which is also a game on steam, and I did not get any warning or ban.
So how did you get a ban? You can talk to Valve if you really think you are innocent. But just don't yell at them.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Valve won't unban him. He clearly fucked up and got himself banned. Someone on another forum probably told him how to bypass something like sv_cheats using Cheat Engine which is VAC detected. Typical thing that happens when kids that don't understand what they are doing follow tutorials on YouTube that are written by other kids that don't understand anti-cheats.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you use the legal process you can never get banned by any anti-cheat

Basically, it is against the law for any software to collect information from third party software running on your system (without your consent)

You can appeal the ban and I'm sure it will work out in your favor

For the future, make sure you encrypt properly.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThelndianGuy wrote:
Basically, it is against the law for any software to collect information from third party software running on your system (without your consent)
-This is where the 'I Agree' box renders this comment moot. During the install or sign-up process, you can bet that they've covered themselves on that. Also, checking the process list is hardly the same. Just as a software might perform various checks to ensure that you have the proper, up-to-date files on your computer in order to successfully run.

I don't agree with it, but that's the kicker - I don't play those games, so I don't have to agree to it.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThelndianGuy wrote:
If you use the legal process you can never get banned by any anti-cheat

You can appeal the ban and I'm sure it will work out in your favor

For the future, make sure you encrypt properly.

The "legal process" is not going to do anything for you. By playing the game, you agree to their Terms of Service / EULA which covers the usage of their anti-cheat and data collection. If you took 2 seconds to even skim through them you'll see it explained in them.

Appealing the ban because you are too retarded to read anything is just going to make them reject it and laugh at you.

Encryption has nothing to do with getting caught or how an anti-cheat works, please stop spewing nonsense.

mario2016
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wat it this?
DemoKing700
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF did I just read...........
R.I.P. kid
The 'I' after every 'you' (YOUI) gave me cancer.

STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

If anything, it makes us assholes not idiots. You know who the idiot is here Laughing
KaLul0
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how he just registered and made this single post to tell that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: