Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheat Engine Load Default Values.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mushoaibali
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:29 am    Post subject: Cheat Engine Load Default Values. Reply with quote

Dear Everyone...I am new to cheat engine and have been using it (successfully) with bluestacks.

I however have a question. The default values on cheat engine when the program first loads...is there a way to change them?

Cause I want to change the default value type to Float, the memory range default to 2000000 till 8FFFFFFF instead of the current value.

_____

Another question I have is...I can find the first address of the game which is mana and then find the other values of life and using the ultimate ability which are each at an offset of 30 and 60 from the first address.

Everytime the game loads the address changes because its on physical memory...I was wondering if there is a way..where after I find the first address I can click a button to easily add the other addresses (both of which are float)...Doing it manually is time consuming.
mushoaibali
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: I just realized this is really easy to do. Reply with quote

Hey guys...I just realized how to do this without changing any default values.

Once I have added the addresses the first time...every consecutive time I just replace the address with the one that I search.

I have a question now...Is there a way I can code the Add Address Manually thing like currently we paste 7F1304CC+30 or 7F1304CC+60 is there a way I can say (mana address)+30 so once I paste in the mana address manually the other addresses populate automatically...
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can use symbols to do that.

Open the memory view window then press CTRL+U. This should open the user defined symbols window. Enter the symbol name you want and the address you want it to point to and you should have what you want.

mushoaibali
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: CTRL+U In Memory Region. Reply with quote

Hi Brother,

I tried the CTRL+U thing but I have no idea how that works...are there any tutorials I can see so I can understand it better.

Thanks for your help man...After a bit I will post pictures on what I am currently doing...Maybe it will help some other people as well.
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to first open the memory viewer window. If CTRL+U then does not work for you, you can find the option in the menu system by clicking:
View -> User Defined Symbols

mushoaibali
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Explained Better. Reply with quote

Hi Brother,

I tried the CTRL + U thing...saw the interface but could not see what to do with it properly.

I am going to try to explain in a better way what I currently do so if the way is the CTRL + U option you could give me some pointers. I appreciate all the help man...Cheat Engine is an awesome tool.

Ok so here goes. In the image you see 3 addresses that I have added to the cheat table.
1) Energy is the address that I have to find every time (since it is physical memory scan there is no way of finding the pointers because the emulator hides them).
2) Ultimate is the second address that is always at an offset of 30 from Energy.
3) Health is the third address that is always at an offset of 60 from Energy.

What I do right now is I add all three addresses once and then every second time I load a stage / mission I scan for the energy address and then copy paste them in all three of the addresses.

Is there a way that once I paste in the first address i.e. Energy...the Energy Address parts of the other 2 addresses changes themselves so I do not copy paste so much.

I am starting to feel embarrassed at asking so many questions. If I am annoying you I am very sorry. Thanks for all the help Brother. :oops:

cheat-tables.jpg
 Description:
This is the image of my cheat tables for better understanding.
 Filesize:  190.59 KB
 Viewed:  15872 Time(s)

cheat-tables.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: