Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem which is AMAZING....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucking116
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:36 am    Post subject: Problem which is AMAZING.... Reply with quote

This cheat engine has hacked my Firefox so much my internet is supped up so dam fast internet page fly in in1 sec from foreign websites. UK servers loading allegro website takes 30 secs. now only takes 5 secs.

What the hell is your dam code and resell it as a internet booster.....I have no idea what has happend but internet is so dam fast its incredible.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheat Engine cannot alter the speed of your internet.
lucking116
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

err yes it can and it has. I have someone else checking and it is working right now. sorry wished i was bloody wrong but i am not in this case. Try internet browser... however that is also still part of the internet connectivity.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lucking116 wrote:
err yes it can and it has. I have someone else checking and it is working right now. sorry wished i was bloody wrong but i am not in this case. Try internet browser... however that is also still part of the internet connectivity.

Your internet speed is limited at your ISP's end, not on your machine. (In some cases it is limited on the modem itself, however that is not something Cheat Engine has access to.)

No matter what you edit on your system you are not going to increase your download/upload speeds at all with Cheat Engine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: