Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request teacher for creating a table fora game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sensei_Soriel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Request teacher for creating a table fora game. Reply with quote

Hello to any who will read this thread. I don't know where to put this, so I guessed tutorials would do since I require instructions. I recently purchased Littlewitch Romanesque Editio Perfecta (which is the complete game with all the extra routes) and I want to ... well cheat the game. Why else would I require instructions?

Before anyone point out that there's already a cheat table for Littlewitch Romanesque, it's for Editio Regias, which can be purchased from Steam (my copy is different, it's classed R-1Cool. I also tried both tables with no result at all, which confirms that the version makes the difference.

What I mainly want to do is manually increase the 5 types of spirits for the two main girl characters, which means write in 10 places what I want. Serching for values yield too many results, which is not really helpfull. Plus, each spirit increase by one when there's 10 points accumulated in it and I can't figure which one's going to increase it nor wich one is the actual spirit total.

So if anyone can hear my plea, I need help with some coding and am able to learn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: