Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with simple table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGeth
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:00 pm    Post subject: Need help with simple table Reply with quote

Hi, I need a little help with pointers.I wanted to change some values in a multiplayer game(MP section of the game but I play only LAN against AI so no online cheating) and I found what I needed and changed it but I have to do it every time I run the game.I need it just for this game so I dont want to be a pro cheater and hack every game.I tried various tutorials but nothing worked and I was confused.

I dont know if I can post here a name of the game and values.
Sorry if I posted this into a wrong section.

Thanks.

Rudo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this game is PvE and no PvP then I think you can tell the name
TheGeth
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has skirmish, online PVP and recently they added bots to mp(I think that many peoples now know about which game Im talking).There are already similar games on this forum so I think there is no reason why I cant tell the name.

It is Men Of War Assault Squad 2 v3.127.0 (original on steam)
When Im playing offline with bots in Lan I switch the game to the 3DM mode so no online and no steam.I just want a simple tabe with ability to set and lock the MP value.

Syperus
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok im a little confused. Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee yet, but your playing your game on LAN, but want to change the values for it when you play online? LAN games are not the same as online games. Your able to easily modify the values when running a LAN because your running it from your computer. When you play online games like these, I'm assuming it's player ran servers and not MMO, you'll need to bypass any anti-cheats that's are in place I.e. Punkbuster. But if your talking about PvP then you need to remove the name of that game since it is against the forum rules.
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it has offline and LAN multiplayer as options then it's not an MMO and chances are no company's going to threaten legal action since their servers aren't involved.

What you need is either pointers...
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=572465

Or code/injection/aob/whatever.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=570083

Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so I have one more question.How I can find a static value?It is a unit cap so I can have like 100 units but not more.There is a number in the game like this 0/100 and when you call a unit it will change to 1/100 Im sure you know what Im talking about.Is there a way to find this value?I found the first value but not the second.Does it help when I found the number of current units and also a pointer?
Rydian
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for 100 a few times and see if there's an address that's close to the current one. Like if the address that holds the current units is 2E4D64, the address that holds the max might be something like 2E4Dxx or something.

Otherwise right-click and find what accesses the current units and see if there's any test or cmp statements working on it (either directly or after one of the instructions that shows up when you make a new one), and see if you can edit the comparison assembly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: