Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serving up reputation.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
kyle, gay people don't know what women straight guys like.
yea they do, just how straight guys can enjoy male aesthetic

nah gay guys think a good looking girl is a fat ugly chick with a great personality.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

nah gay guys think a good looking girl is a fat ugly chick with a great personality.
if thats true i feel sorry for gays for not being able to appreciate female physique while still being sexually attracted to the male one
atom0s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:44 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

if thats true i feel sorry for gays for not being able to appreciate female physique while still being sexually attracted to the male one

Not really.

It is more of the fact that a gay person can look at a women for more then her looks and appreciate her in full, where as majority of straight men looking at a women are thinking with their dicks and just want to get into bed. Not to say all men are like that, but a good portion are. But everyone also has their own opinion on looks, as well as their own fetishes and such which can alter their opinion on what they think is considered hot / beautiful.

Same goes for guys looking at other guys (gay or not), and girls looking at other girls.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Brolock wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

Not really.

It is more of the fact that a gay person can look at a women for more then her looks and appreciate her in full, where as majority of straight men looking at a women are thinking with their dicks and just want to get into bed. Not to say all men are like that, but a good portion are. But everyone also has their own opinion on looks, as well as their own fetishes and such which can alter their opinion on what they think is considered hot / beautiful.

Same goes for guys looking at other guys (gay or not), and girls looking at other girls.
i guess true aesthetics and "what straight guys want" would be two different things, but would also have to stereotype what straight guys want anyways, if most do think with their dicks then gay men should be able to compare what a straight man would want in a female body, just like a straight man can see a fit guy and assume a gay guy would want them. i still think gay guys would be able to know that most straight men would think with their dicks and not want a fat chick with a "great personality" (what fat chick has this lmao)

specific things and fetishes are irrelevant, it might make a small difference but once the other person knew your type (the gay man for example) then he would know what a straight man would want
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Why are you guys even talking about this shit, you're not even gay and I'm certain you guys don't understand the mentality of a gay person if you think that gay dudes can't tell which chicks are hot or not, according to a straight person.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

GannoK wrote:
Why are you guys even talking about this shit, you're not even gay and I'm certain you guys don't understand the mentality of a gay person if you think that gay dudes can't tell which chicks are hot or not, according to a straight person.
i was disagreeing with dustin, i think a gay guy would know what girls a straight guy would like. its all an empathy thing, sexual differences aren't that great, only close minded people cant imagine another persons view point
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:34 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

UR ALL GAY I FUCKD UR MUM
atom0s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
i guess true aesthetics and "what straight guys want" would be two different things, but would also have to stereotype what straight guys want anyways, if most do think with their dicks then gay men should be able to compare what a straight man would want in a female body, just like a straight man can see a fit guy and assume a gay guy would want them. i still think gay guys would be able to know that most straight men would think with their dicks and not want a fat chick with a "great personality" (what fat chick has this lmao)

specific things and fetishes are irrelevant, it might make a small difference but once the other person knew your type (the gay man for example) then he would know what a straight man would want

A level of maturity typically is involved in what a person thinks of another as well. Your judgement and assumption of a person is much different between your personal age now and later on. While younger, someone may be more prone to insulting someone else as well as judging a book by its cover, when you are older, you do become more humble and actually care about people.

GannoK wrote:

I am gay, so I think I can have a fair say in what a gay person does/doesn't think. Razz

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

there are different reasons to get with a girl. if youre just wanting to fuck a girl all that matters is looks if you want a serious relationship that may poasibly result in marriage its more than just looks and her personaility. its not simply a matter of how well you two get along. i understamd most of you are still young and havent gone out into the real world but theres more to it than just that. if shes dumb if she wants to be a stay at home mom if she doesnt want to go to college if she doesnt want to make a lot of money or not work a job these can all be problems that can destroy an otherwise good relationship. what you giys are describing i like to call the high school relationship.

but wasnt really serious with anything i said prior to this. just giving people a hard time because i can. and i always see gay guys with fat ugly chicks.
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:12 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

SF wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
More like delicious rep LIE! This nigga only rep one person

...theres a time between reps, come on now, you should know this.
fight me SF
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
SF wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
More like delicious rep LIE! This nigga only rep one person

...theres a time between reps, come on now, you should know this.
fight me SF

naw he's fighting me first

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Serving up reputation. Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
I will + rep every post following this one once, in order, so line up to get a slice of this delicious rep pie.

Toss chaboi some rep you bitch niggass.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

plz for +1 4 ze 0 rep
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Brolock wrote:

A level of maturity typically is involved in what a person thinks of another as well. Your judgement and assumption of a person is much different between your personal age now and later on. While younger, someone may be more prone to insulting someone else as well as judging a book by its cover, when you are older, you do become more humble and actually care about people.

GannoK wrote:

I am gay, so I think I can have a fair say in what a gay person does/doesn't think. Razz

Have you had sex with a man? If so, how was it?
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Coldie ;] wrote:
Have you had sex with a man? If so, how was it?

Yes I have, plenty of times. And it's great. Granted I'm gay so to me it is normal and what I want in a sexual encounter, so I can't really say someone straight would feel the same way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: