Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

drug shit
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: drug shit Reply with quote

I just bought salvia yesterday, 10x for 3 usd, it was lame
we're gona buy 50x tommorrow
lsd this weekend

also, we have a recipe (w.e you call themin english{that shit paper that gets you controlled drugs from pharmacies}) for clonazepam

and getting more next week, but heres my question:
should we get something like ritalin or concerta? since we pretty much get them free we still have no idea on what to do

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we call them scripts, short for prescriptions, in english
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get it for free, why not. But if you have access to other drugs I wouldn't bother with ritalin.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mess with those ADD/ADHD meds, not a pleasurable high. I'vee heard good things about xannies. Just be careful because your brain will become hard wired into making you feel like you need a pill to feel normal or not sick.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Don't mess with those ADD/ADHD meds, not a pleasurable high. I'vee heard good things about xannies. Just be careful because your brain will become hard wired into making you feel like you need a pill to feel normal or not sick.
lolwat. stay the fuck away from benzos which are arguably the most addictive drugs, even compared to opiates, and you can fucking die from withdrawal. adderall & ritalin will make you productive, there's a reason why its so popular
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
lolwat. stay the fuck away from benzos which are arguably the most addictive drugs, even compared to opiates, and you can fucking die from withdrawal. adderall & ritalin will make you productive, there's a reason why its so popular
I have no experience with pills myself, but I already know to stay the fuck away lol

Last edited by BreakinGods on Wed May 06, 2015 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I have no experience with pills myself, but I know already know to stay the fuck away lol

BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nirojan wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
I have no experience with pills myself, but I know already know to stay the fuck away lol
LSD is probably just as bad for you, just isn't addictive. If it were me I would just smoke weed, but if he gets shit for free he might as well be making some money.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea how it works in the netherlands but in the u.s. that would not work. youd get serious time for forging a script and you WILL get caught in the u.s. even if you steal a doctors pad. because the pharmacy calls the doctors office to verify that they wrote that script for you.

and every crooked doctor ive known that would prescribe whatever patients wanted has gotten caught except for one. hes this like70 year old white dude that was the head doctor at one of the rehabs i went to. he had badass lectures and truly cared, he was an addict himself and used to write scripts for himself. he retired like a year ago.

also dont know what stimulants are prescribed in the netherlands or what pills in general but adderall is good, if you can get dextroamphetamine even better. get some hydromorphone and oxymorphone. those are godlike opiates IVd but shit orally. snort them. also be extremely fucking carwful with these. very easy to od and probably shouldnt even touch them. anand get some alprazolam and clonazapam for benzos.

also salvia is a waste of time. i haye when people say 10x dudnt do shit was weak and assume they need a stronger one. protip: if smoked right amd legit, two hits of 10x is all you need. before exhaling that second hit the pipe/bong will have dropped out of your hand and youre i .another dimension. by far one of the worst highs, waste of money. would not recommend. idk if you know how to smoke it properly but pack a small bowl, take a hitn hold it in for 30 seconds, exhale, catch a quick breath i mean quick cuz you dont have time to wait for that second hit, do same with second hit, have someone there to catch smoking device and make sure to be laying down comfortably. perferably in boxers cuz youre gunna be drenched in sweat when you come to 10-15 minslater. also tell everyone youre with (preferably done alone) to shut the fuck up turn off all music and leave you the fuck alone unless youre in danger of harming yourself.
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
no idea how it works in the netherlands but in the u.s. that would not work. youd get serious time for forging a script and you WILL get caught in the u.s. even if you steal a doctors pad. because the pharmacy calls the doctors office to verify that they wrote that script for you.

and every crooked doctor ive known that would prescribe whatever patients wanted has gotten caught except for one. hes this like70 year old white dude that was the head doctor at one of the rehabs i went to. he had badass lectures and truly cared, he was an addict himself and used to write scripts for himself. he retired like a year ago.

also dont know what stimulants are prescribed in the netherlands or what pills in general but adderall is good, if you can get dextroamphetamine even better. get some hydromorphone and oxymorphone. those are godlike opiates IVd but shit orally. snort them. also be extremely fucking carwful with these. very easy to od and probably shouldnt even touch them. anand get some alprazolam and clonazapam for benzos.

also salvia is a waste of time. i haye when people say 10x dudnt do shit was weak and assume they need a stronger one. protip: if smoked right amd legit, two hits of 10x is all you need. before exhaling that second hit the pipe/bong will have dropped out of your hand and youre i .another dimension. by far one of the worst highs, waste of money. would not recommend. idk if you know how to smoke it properly but pack a small bowl, take a hitn hold it in for 30 seconds, exhale, catch a quick breath i mean quick cuz you dont have time to wait for that second hit, do same with second hit, have someone there to catch smoking device and make sure to be laying down comfortably. perferably in boxers cuz youre gunna be drenched in sweat when you come to 10-15 minslater. also tell everyone youre with (preferably done alone) to shut the fuck up turn off all music and leave you the fuck alone unless youre in danger of harming yourself.

I'm glad for that because pills are just fucked up to me unless you really need them, so it's a good thing they're hard on those doctors and double check.

I smoked salvia twice, but never had the trips people told me about. I just remember being really geeked out and both times it was also after smoking weed, but we were just all trying it at the time because they sold it at the gas station and everyone was saying how crazy it was. I don't see it as a bad trip or anything, just very strange almost cartoon or dream like state in those low Xs. I did do the holding it in, but I only took one big hit both times maybe that's why I didn't trip hard.

teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k so im loving clonazepam, tbh been loving this things ever since a few months ago (Im p sure i have a prob)

had a 4 day dxm+dph binge

usually 360-720mh dxm + 250-500mg dph
noticed that some caffeine with it made the trip really intense and stoped me from forgetting (actually it made me see more shit with caffeine)

we stopped today, im high as fuck right now, around a lot of weed idk of really nice shit

we're actually cleaning the house and getting fake papers to justify absence of this other guy with me

anyways, i believe i had a really crazy month, really plan on stopping
but clonazepam is something i find hard ignoring it (but meth pretty easy and havent done it since, but these shits make me lie like no tomorrow, and that really helps in my job zone {sales usually})

so im actually just posting for attention
tbh i know im wrong and i keep on doing this

edit: pretty brain dead right now

its like that game title, "always sometimes monsters"

edit2: yeah why do prefer clons over meth? isnt the other more addictive?

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teeigeryuh wrote:
k so im loving clonazepam, tbh been loving this things ever since a few months ago (Im p sure i have a prob)

had a 4 day dxm+dph binge

usually 360-720mh dxm + 250-500mg dph
noticed that some caffeine with it made the trip really intense and stoped me from forgetting (actually it made me see more shit with caffeine)

we stopped today, im high as fuck right now, around a lot of weed idk of really nice shit

we're actually cleaning the house and getting fake papers to justify absence of this other guy with me

anyways, i believe i had a really crazy month, really plan on stopping
but clonazepam is something i find hard ignoring it (but meth pretty easy and havent done it since, but these shits make me lie like no tomorrow, and that really helps in my job zone {sales usually})

so im actually just posting for attention
tbh i know im wrong and i keep on doing this

edit: pretty brain dead right now

its like that game title, "always sometimes monsters"

edit2: yeah why do prefer clons over meth? isnt the other more addictive?
It's because one is socially acceptable. I just stick with the weed because pills take over your life.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

benzos can be more addictive if you have anxiety issues
Luigi
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

addiction aside, enough xanax = do dumb shit you'll regret forever.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xanax makes you retarded as shit n destroys memory that literally takes years of sobriety to recover. im def not as smart as i used to be and my short term memory is fucked but xanax doesnt get all the credit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: